Overall Rating 4.7297276/5Overall Rating 4.7297276/5Overall Rating 4.7297276/5Overall Rating 4.7297276/5rating 4.7297276
Overall Rating 2.08108/5Overall Rating 2.08108/5rating 2.08108rating 2.08108rating 2.08108

BP
Bobbi P.
Another great service
The crew at Baytown Hyundai never disappoints. Another great service and always tell everyone about Them. Two friends in last two weeks have bought Hyundai’s and they will be so glad they did. I told them to go to the Baytown location for service. I never get let down.

CT
Community T.
Greate job....
Lee did an amazing job for me. He is an asset to your company. Keep up the good work Lee.

ST
Susan T.
Houston, TX
12/10/2019 Category: Service
wasting my time and gas making two trips to get a simple oil change
DAWSON L E., Service Manager from Baytown Hyundai responded on 12/11/2019

Ms Trotter,
I have called and left you a message concerning your visit here. Please call me back at the number I left you. I thought we had resolved the issues; my goal is to see that all issues are addressed in full. Please contact me at your earliest convience.

DAWSON L E., Service Manager from Baytown Hyundai responded on 12/11/2019

THANK YOU FOR CALLING ME BACK AND DISCUSSING THE ISSUE.
HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS

GS
Gregory S.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
12/09/2019 Category: Service
Great service staff!
The service staff at Baytown Hyundai are awesome. Always so helpful! Lee helped us this time and was very accommodating. Thanks!

BT
Ben T.
12/05/2019 Category: Service
The service department is on point!
I cannot express my gratitude for the service department and Lee for getting me in and out quickly. My car is a commuter and we drive a lot. It’s critical to me to have a dependable shop to go to. I would encourage anyone to see this group with their car!

Charles C.
Service at Baytown Hyundai
The service I have received has been wonderful and have met up to all my expectations on repairs and maintenance that I have had completed at their service department.

Curtis W.
Liberty, TX
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
great service dept
Lee and co. do their best to go above and beyond to keep me happy.

JJ
Joe J.
Hankamer, TX
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Awesome Customer Service!!!
- Dewayne, Faiz, Chris, Lee and Garrett are the best! The customer always comes first. They always have a solution to any issue.

Michael P.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Best service
Guys are polite and quick

VF
Vernon F.
Texas City, TX
2019 Hyundai Elantra
good dealership
very good dealership and sales on new cars

First oil change
Excellent salesmanship
CHRISTOPHER G. from Baytown Hyundai responded on 12/05/2019

Mr Fox we appreciate your feedback and opportunity to improve our service.

CF
Cynthia F.
La Porte, TX
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
12/03/2019 Category: Service
BAYTOWN Hyundai Experience
When having my vehicle serviced, Lee was very helpful with addressing my questions and assisting with service that was needed. Staff are friendly and service was completed in a very timely manner.

AF
Appt , hello
Had a 11:00 a.m. appt.
Arrived at 10:50
Vehicle sat till 12:30 right where I parked it @ 11:00
Repaired in 20 minutes...

SF
Stacy F.
Highlands, TX
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/02/2019 Category: Service
Awesome business
Love this place and the service dept and the sales personnel. They are so helpful

CE
Charles E.
12/02/2019 Category: Service
Service Department was Great!
Took my car in for issue with the brakes. Lee Ehrlich, Service Manager, got my car evaluated and repaired very quickly. He was extremely professional. I would recommend the service department for any of your service needs.

Katerra M.
Channelview, TX
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Greatness
I love coming to Baytown Hyundai. I just recently went for my oil change and it was the greatest experience. They text you when you sign in so if you have any questions at anytime during your service you could just text them. And during the multi point inspection if anything comes up they text you a link of everything that came up and you can deny or approve service. It tell you how urgent the service is. It’s rally easy and very convenient. Love it here!!!!!!!

VA
Virgina A.
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/28/2019 Category: Service
Always good service and friendjy
Spot timely and service quick

SA
Shontelle Adams

Mary D.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Love the service crew! They greet you with a smile, always communicate with you to let you know what is going on, they go the extra mile when necessary. Sure do wish there was a car wash available when you take your car there. Would be nice to pick up aclean car to go with the good service.
DAWSON L E., Service Manager from Baytown Hyundai responded on 11/26/2019

Houston, TX
2012 Hyundai Veloster
Bad service
I sent my car to repair for a noise in the motor and the changed a lot of parts and the problem still. They says i need a ac compressor and they will call me back and nothing. I sent 2 email and in this moment nothing.
DAWSON L E., Service Manager from Baytown Hyundai responded on 11/26/2019

SIR,
THIS SLIPPED PAST ME, MY APPOLOGIES. I WILL CALL YOU TOMORROW (WEDNESDAY) AND WE CAN GO OVER THE OPTIONS...

2013 Hyundai Tucson
Customer Service
Hands down Lee Ehrlich is a true asset to this dealership. I admire his knowledge and understanding of the vehicles he services. Mr Ehrlich made me feel at ease through the complete service experience. I will recommend this service department to anyone needing their Hyundai serviced or repaired.