Jonathan C.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Thank You.
1st oil change for my vehicle, customer service friendly.

Mont Belvieu, TX
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Everyone is genuinely nice, assertive and gets my car in and out of service in a timely manner.
I would really like it though, when I bring my car in for maintenance, if the service department could clean my car or at least vacuum it out. It would be a nice gesture.

CR
Charles R.
02/21/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and Great Service
I've always enjoyed the Service Department at Baytown Hyundai. They are always friendly and easy to work with. They clearly communicate the services they are going to perform and I've always been satisfied with the service they perform. Great job and keep it up.

Melissa B.
League City, TX
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Listened to my concerns and didn’t give up
My 2019 Sante fe was nearly slipping transmission gears and not sounding right, and after me continually complaining and them not being able to identify the issue, they requested to keep the car for a week to “catch” the symptom electronically and record the data to further diagnose. They ended up finding that the torque converter was bad and replaced it. I’m glad they went the extra mile to understand what was going on and didn’t just think I was crazy.
DAWSON L E., Service Manager from Baytown Hyundai responded on 02/20/2020

I'm glad that we were able to figure out what was going on with your transmission and we were able to get it taken care of.

EU
Edwin U.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great services
You have a very nice and professional, experience employees they speak whit truth on the time to make a deal and help me whit what I what no and afforded no what they want to sell

SJ
Sarah J.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Lee was very professional and congenital.
The service crew are very friendly and professional.
DAWSON L E., Service Manager from Baytown Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020
THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO LET US KNOW HOW WE ARE DOING...ALWAYS GOOD SEEING Y'ALL....

EJ
Edifia J.
Katy, TX
2019 Hyundai Sonata
02/19/2020 Category: Service
All departments are doing the best. Their attitude changes the heart of customers.
This is awesome place. I recommend strongly this place to whoever needs to buy the best car. You can meet the best people here in Texas.
DAWSON L E., Service Manager from Baytown Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020
thanks for taking the time to let us know how we are doing...see you next time!!

VA
Virgina A.
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Prompt and nine to deal with
Service was prompt and done quickly
DAWSON L E., Service Manager from Baytown Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

As always, thanks for your feedback....

Liberty, TX
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Other businesses should take note!
The service department is always the best customer service I've ever received. I will never take my car anywhere else.
DAWSON L E., Service Manager from Baytown Hyundai responded on 02/18/2020
THANK YOU FOR STOPPING IN....THANK YOU FOR YOUR FEEDBACK

2012 Hyundai Tucson
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Best service I ever got at a dealer ship
DAWSON L E., Service Manager from Baytown Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020
thanks for the kind words, see you next visit....

Stig H.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/17/2020 Category: Service
The people make this location great!
This is the best service dept in the Houston area.
DAWSON L E., Service Manager from Baytown Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020
THANK YOU FOR YOUR FEEDBACK...SEE YOU AGAIN SOON

CN
Caro N.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Quick Reliable Service!
I took my car in for a problem with the windshield wipers. They knew me. They knew my car. They immediately knew it needed an update that I was unaware of. I was in and out in just a few minutes. They took care of everything and made sure I was comfortable in the waiting room for the few minutes I had to wait.

Tracey S.
Deer Park, TX
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Appointment went quick. Friendly staff.
DAWSON L E., Service Manager from Baytown Hyundai responded on 02/14/2020
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR FEEDBACK...

SP
Steven P.
Crosby, TX
2019 Hyundai Sonata
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Great service dept. Lee and Chris do a wo nderful job. Always the best care.

AK
Alice K.
Beach City, TX
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Lee front desk
I'm treated with respect and explanations are given for any work needed I don't feel like I'm being taken advantage of.
DAWSON L E., Service Manager from Baytown Hyundai responded on 02/13/2020
THANK YOU MAAM. YOUR OPINION MEANS EVERYTHING TO US...THANK YOU AGAIN FOR CHOOSING BAYUTOWN HYUNDAI