Overall Rating 4.6774226/5Overall Rating 4.6774226/5Overall Rating 4.6774226/5Overall Rating 4.6774226/5rating 4.6774226
Overall Rating 2.06452/5Overall Rating 2.06452/5rating 2.06452rating 2.06452rating 2.06452

Mary D.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Bolts in steering wheel
The service team is great. They remember you when you come in, they greet you by name, the follow up in a timely manner. It would really be outstanding if the would clean the cars that are there. They do not offer any detail service. This is really sad. I have spent $2200.00 in repairs over the past few months and can’t even get my car cleaned. I think this should be a free service to anyone spending a certain dollar amount. Maybe they need to take the car and get it cleaned if they are not going to offer the service onsite. Would sure be nice to drive a clean fixed car!

WG
William G.
2011 Hyundai Azera
Azera Review
I have been going to this dealership since it opened. First was my 2001 XG300L, now my 2011 Azera. This time was the very first I have been required to pay for the part before they would order it. Plus, they did not communicate this to me until I called and asked if it was in yet. They have my phone number and email address. This was very disappointing to me. I told this to the service man. In spite of all this, I will still continue to go to Baytown Hyundai for service.

Cassandra C.
08/20/2019 Category: Service
I've been bringing my Tucson to Baytown Hyundai for service since buying it there about a year ago. I always make an appointment (super easy to do online) and my car is always taken back in a really timely manner, the service staff are always really friendly and clear.

TT
Tyler T.
Cove, TX
Great Service!
Scheduled an appointment and got me in right when appointment was scheduled for and got me in and out. They make going in for service a great experience!

08/17/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
Front desk guy is very friendly! Very informative!

Gause, TX
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Everything was done in a very reasonable time!

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Great workers
Service appointment was easy to set up keep up the good work.

Terry S.
Pasadena, TX
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Great service and excellent communication.
Extremely impressed with the service department. Excellent communication.
So happy we purchased our car at Baytown Hyundai and it won't be our last. We have bought many of cars and this is the first 5-Star customer service.

Deborah P.
Channelview, TX
08/13/2019 Category: Service
My Hyundai
Appreciate the updates during service

Liberty, TX
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Thorough check
Thanks I appreciate your time

VA
Virgina A.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Prompt and friendly
Service staff is knowledgeable and friendly

RA
Roy A.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Good dealership.
Professional service and friendly atmosphere

LG
Leona G.
Pearland, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/08/2019 Category: Service
Baytown Hyundai is attentive to you your needs.
In my opinion they know the vehicle and have the talent and parts to repair the issues...

La Porte, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
The Servie
They are always so friendly and helpful. They kept me informed about my car while it is being serviced. This is my third Santa Fe that we have bought form Baytown Hyundai and they always make sure it is operating the way its suppose to.

RA
Richard A.
Anahuac, TX
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Maintenance
Service was quick wiith excellent service.

BE
Beatrice E.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/07/2019 Category: Service
I am a loyal Hyundai customer. This location is close to my home and convenient.
Very good customer service. Although I did have an appointment for an oil change and arrived promptly...it took 90 minutes, which I felt was a bit long. Lobby area was comfortable with TV, coffee, water and reading material so it was not bad.

KH
Katherine H.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/07/2019 Category: Service
Thank you Chris for all your help. I was surprised how well it went. He was very nice and kept me updayed.Thanks again

WC
William C.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/06/2019 Category: Service
When it breaks, they are there and ready to help
My seatbelt (driver side) latch broke. Not sure why, just stopped working - spring issue. So, I need it fixed. I called - it will need a part. They get the part ordered, I paid for it and when it came in two days later, they had a spot and got it fixed. Wish it didn't break, but after 192,000 miles, some things will break, and it was minor. And the service team is the best, so much so that whatever Hyundai I won, they are my team (although I would like to get to 500,000 miles on my Elantra, because I love it.

VT
Valerie T.
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Christopher is awesome, service was wonderful. Great job!!

RL