Overall Rating 4.6774226/5Overall Rating 4.6774226/5Overall Rating 4.6774226/5Overall Rating 4.6774226/5rating 4.6774226
Overall Rating 2.06452/5Overall Rating 2.06452/5rating 2.06452rating 2.06452rating 2.06452

Steven C.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Rude staff
Service staff and cashier couldn’t take the time to look up from
their computer and phone to acknowledge me. Like pulling teeth to find out status of the work being done on my car. Won’t go there again. Clearly they’re too busy and don’t need any other business.
Tim S., Fixed Ops Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

SF
Steven F.
Crosby, TX
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Engine Problems in Vehicle
We have had severe problems with the engine in our 2018 Hyundai Tuscon. Vehicle is only 6 months old and has been in the shop for last 2 months. Honor the Lemon Law in Texas!!!!
LEE E., Service Manager from Baytown Hyundai responded on 05/17/2019

WE  HAVE FOLLOWED ALL MECHANICAL DIRECTIONS FROM HYUNDAI ONM YOUR VEHICLE. WILL FOLLOW UP WITH THE PROPER CHANNELS IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS....

LEE E., Service Manager from Baytown Hyundai responded on 06/29/2019

CALLED TO CHECK IN WITH YOU AND SEE IF THE VEHICLE WAS OK.

NS
Nelson S.
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Horrible service
I brought my car in for a repair on the gas tank. They drove my car 150+ miles and then wrecked it. It took months of fighting with them to fix my car WITHOUT my insurance getting involved. I finally got my car back 3 1/2 months later fixed but the value is now depreciated.
Tim S., Fixed Ops Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 01/28/2019

Mont Belvieu, TX
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Terrible sales
Bought a new vehicle. Car had issues with seat heaters shorted out. Was told that if I brought vehicle in it would be fixed 1-2 days. After vehicle was at dealership for 5 days got a text saying vehicle would be ready. Got some time off from work went to dealership and vehicle was not repaired. Had to wait another 4-5 days and finally got vehicle back. Poor communication and felt like it was shady on just trying to get a car sold from the get go.
Tim S., Fixed Ops Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 01/23/2019

2011 Hyundai Veracruz
01/16/2019 Category: Service
POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!
This has been one of the WORST experiences in my life when it comes to receiving quality customer service! Not only does the GM of the dealership have a poor attitude but it trickles down to the service department who gets angry for you requesting for things that you are entitled to as a result of Hyundai's malfunction. I'm not sure what other Hyundai dealerships are like, but I urge Baytown customers to stay FAR AWAY from this one! Nothing is worse than dealing with people who do not like their jobs! The dealership acknowledged themselves that I was dealing with a malfunction on my vehicle as a result of Hyundai's own fault and still tried to make me pay for it, didn't offer to put me up in a loaner while my car remained in the shop for a week, and told me the fact that I was requesting for a loaner with my vehicle having over 100,000 miles on it is laughable! I will NEVER purchase a Hyundai again in this lifetime!
Tim S., Fixed Ops Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

01/02/2019 Category: Service
Extremely Poor Experience
I hope no one will ever have to deal with engine failure and have to take their car to Baytown Hyundai for repair. Outside of towing your vehicle, eventually getting you a rental car after multiple calls (not sure why they don't have loaners available) and fixing warranty issues. The experience was extremely poor. No communication with the customers. Employees using your vehicle as their own personal vehicle (the person left their Game Stop receipts and pens in my car) along with leaving my car and trunking a muddy mess. It was awful. I had no idea I would be without my car for a month. If you don't call them, they won't call you. I have no interest in buying another Hyundai or visiting that dealership again. It wasn't my fault, the engine came from a factory in Alabama with faulty parts. There was no concern that the car stopped on me, while driving on the freeway in which I could have hurt myself or others. I missed 3 days of work because of not having a vehicle. Someone after multiple calls, never called me to let me know the rental was ready. No communication to update you about your car. Then the condition in which I picked my car up in and the Service Manager not having any answers. Getting different answers about the warranty on the new engine. Just a bad experience overall. I wish this on no one. Stay away.
Tim S., Fixed Ops Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

GP
Gregg P.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Repaired Vehicle
After experiencing some issues with getting my vehicle repaired, the service manager reached out to me and he has assured me that my vehicle will be repaired with the new part I requested for and four new tires at no cost to me. That is truly remarkable!

01/01/2019 Category: Service
Highly disappointed!
Run as far as you can from this place! Your hard earned dollars are not worth the poor customer service, the horribly manufactured cars, and the high repair costs for vehicles that continue breaking down. I was sold a lemon and now I'm having to pay!
LEE E., Service Manager from Baytown Hyundai responded on 01/03/2019

Gregg,
After our conversation in which you explained your concerns, I want to thank you for giving us the opportunity to explain and correct the issue.
Again, thank you for neing a valued customer.

Lee Ehrlich
Baytown Hyundai

Dayton, TX
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Came in for Oil Change Only
The Maintenance people were more professional than the customer service. Rude Customer Service both men.
Tim S., Fixed Ops Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/25/2018 Category: Service
First letdown
Service time is usually great and fast but this time I don't k now what happened that is took 2 hrs to get an oil change.
Tim S., Fixed Ops Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

John M.
Beaumont, TX
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Issue Resolved Quickly
The issue with my oil change was quickly resolved. The service manager immediately called when he discovered I had a problem. I felt he was genuinely concerned about my issue, and he went above and beyond to resolve it.

09/03/2018 Category: Service
Simple Oil Change Fouled Up
Overfilled my oil with the wrong weight.
Tim S., Fixed Operations Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Fixed Operations Director
tshipe@houstonhyundai.com

05/09/2018 Category: Service
Good Call back
With the bad service I received. The Service manager called me and stated that they were very sorry for the service. After talking to him, he made up for service received. Thanks for the call back.

05/09/2018 Category: Service
Bad Serive
I had an appointment at 7:30am. I did not get my car back until 9am. I had to ask about it. The only thing the service rep could say is I'm sorry.
Tim S., Fixed Ops Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 05/09/2018

GH
Gloria H.
03/16/2018 Category: Service
Horrible
Your business comes from the customer; listen.
LEE E., Service Manager from Baytown Hyundai responded on 03/16/2018

Ms. Henderson,
My name is Lee Ehrlich and I am the service manager here at Baytown Hyundai. I had spoken to your son a couple of days after your visit. He explained his concerns about the rotation and he set up an appointment for you to visit with me that next Tuesday to discuss your concerns. I want to know what happened in your words so please call me at 281-839-1020.

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe

not satisfied with hyundai
Tim S., Fixed Ops Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 11/17/2017

2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/17/2017 Category: Service
Hyundai took care of my service

08/17/2017 Category: Service
Took so long to star the service with appointment
Tim S., Fixed Ops Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 08/18/2017

Tim S., Fixed Ops Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 08/31/2017

DY
Deborah Y.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/14/2017 Category: Service
Customer Service
Baytown Hyundai is working with me to resolve my issues.

07/14/2017 Category: Service
Poor service
bad
Tim S., Fixed Ops Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 07/14/2017

Deborah,
       Thanks for the feedback, and taking time to speak with Chris to clear up the confusion.

AW
Amber W.
06/06/2017 Category: Service
Poor review
I would not recommend this to anyone nor will I be back. Contact me at 832-866-4606 to discuss
Tim S., Fixed Ops Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 06/07/2017

Dayton, TX
05/19/2017 Category: Service
HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE
This place needs to be shut down
Tim S., Fixed Ops Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 05/20/2017

We going to speak with Management on site, will be in contact shortly.

HG
Horace G.
Channelview, TX
2014 Hyundai Tucson
03/23/2017 Category: Service
SERVICE MANAGER TRIED TO SELL ME SERVICE THAT WAS NOT NEEDED VERY UN PROFESSIONAL SMART ASS!!!
NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS DEALERSHIP!! GO SOMEWHERE ELSE TO BUY UR HUNDAI!!!
Tim S., Fixed Ops Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 03/25/2017

Thanks for your feedback. Service Manager Ellery will be contacting you to discuss this service visit

GM
Gerald M.
Crosby, TX
2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/13/2017 Category: Service
Problems Resolved
Had my original problems addressed at no addition charge, thanks!

02/13/2017 Category: Service
Bad service
Spent hundreds on multiple visits, and they failed to fix the problem twice.
Tim S., Fixed Ops Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 02/15/2017

Gerald,
      Thanks for your feedback, going to have my Service Manager Ellery contact you to discuss this service visit.