2093 Reviews

Overall Rating 2.45833/5Overall Rating 2.45833/5rating 2.45833rating 2.45833rating 2.45833

DF
Don F.
2012 Hyundai Accent
04/22/2019 Category: Service
The milage was misqouted to us . The class-action law suit was settled but never any refunds.
I`m very satisfied with the dealership but not with HyundaiDon

Portland, OR
convenient and reliable
Easy to make appt and quick service turnaround.

CK
Carmen K.
Friendly Dealer
Very good service, good atmosphere, very friendly and caring staff!

SV
Sarah V.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
A bit disappointed
Service to car was good. Other things were disappointing (waiting 25 minutes for shuttle that supposedly just left from a mile away).

ST
Susan T.
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/17/2019 Category: Service
No extra
Usually I get the car washed or inside cleaned. This didn't happen. Usually there is bottled water in waiting room

Scappoose, OR
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Customer service
I have purchase 3 vehicles from this dealer. The customet service is good and they stand behind the vehicles that they have sold me.

Regina B.
Scotts Mills, OR
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Excellent experience
Really appreciate the service provided to me each time I’ve been there. I actually live in Washington but prefer the service here; and it’s not just because of the tax savings.

I’ll be back!

David M.
Good efficient customer service
This was my first visit. They were expecting me for a software update on my 2012 Sonata that I recently purchased from the original owner. The got me checked in quickly and explained what they were going to do . They listened carefully to me explain a problem with the steering setting and were able to correct that problem in addition to the software update and get me out of there in the time frame that they promised. This seems to be a well run shop.

Dundee, OR
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Usually good but this time the experience was unfavorable.
I have been happy with Hyundai and this dealership until now. I found it outrageous that I would have a fairly inexpensive item installed and when the item failed, I had to fight to get another one installed. I am glad they eventually did cover it, after I and my husband both talked to the dealership service department, but I don't think it should have even been up for discussion. It would have made a little more sense if we were asking for an engine or some other expensive part, and even that should be replaced if the dealership had just done the repair (as was the case here) and it failed. They did do somethings right, but it should have just been replaced. This has damaged the way I feel about the dealership.
DANIEL E M. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Hello,

I am sorry you were not excited about the steps that had to be taken to get the mirror covered under warranty.  Parts do not often fall off and we have to get special permission if they do to cover it.  We were happy to go through the additional steps to get it covered for you.  I know you would have preferred it without the extra steps however we do not write or enforce the rules of the warranty, Hyundai the manufacturer does these things and both of us have to abide by their rules and regulations for the warranties.  It was following the rules and inspecting the vehicle and the part and insure it was warrantable and not an "outside influence" and any dealership would have to go through the same steps.  I am sorry that this experience was one that you are now looking for a different place to service your vehicle.  If you need us we will be here for you in the future.

Portland, OR
2011 Hyundai Equus
04/14/2019 Category: Service
The service was excellent. The staff was polite. They were thorough in the service and care of my Equus. It had been vacuumed and washed so it looked like new. They finished the work as scheduled. It was a very good experience.

Ruth Robinson

TD
Timothy D.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Quick, efficient service.
Beaverton Hyundai has consistently provided quick and efficient service since I purchased my Sonata in 2006. Very happy with the vehicle and their service.

SF
Scott F.
Sherwood, OR
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Extended warranties are very wise purchases
We purchased my Hyundai Santa Fe Limited AWD January 2014. The sales person recommended purchasing the extended warranty due to all the electronics. We are SO GLAD we did! It's now April 2019 and my Hyundai is at 92,000 miles with 8000 miles left on our warranty. In 5 years time the warranty covered 4 electronic services and 1 engine service that literally would have cost us over $20,000. However instead of us footing the bill Hyundai did.

2008 Hyundai Elantra
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Appreciate the help
I had a few hr long wait and was able to have the shuttle driver take me to a coffee shop nearby which was the perfect place to get a bite to eat and wait. Thanks!

04/10/2019 Category: Service
Nothing makes it great, nothing even made it good.
I would never recommend this service area or this dealership to anyone. The service writer in the morning paid more attention to his phone than to me. The service writer in the afternoon spent more time trying to sell me "mandatory" service that my car manual does not recommend than he spent explaining what they completed on my car. Although I had an appointment, the actionable work was less than an hour, and I left my car there for over 10 hours, it still was not ready when I arrived. But the worst part - the dealership bathrooms - i haven't seen bathrooms that disgusting since - well maybe never.
DANIEL E M. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback.  I am very sorry to hear there was an accident in the bathroom.  If you had alerted us we would have taken care of it immediately.  I do not think we have had that issue raised before so it sounds like an unfortunate incident.  The items that your advisor was discussing with you were the transmission fluid and coolant fluid service which was due by your owners manual at 60,000 mile service and yours was at 76k miles.  We have found that if you do the preventative maintenance as a preventative service then you likely will not experience any issues with those systems.  You can choose to do the maintenance or not, our job is to make sure you are aware of what the engineers that designed your vehicle recommend to keep the vehicle safe and dependable.  It is your vehicle and you can choose to do them or not.

It looks as if you had asked us about your door handle not working which we told you at no charge would need the proximity handle replaced to fix the concern.  Also you were concerned of a burning smell which we were unable to duplicate and found nothing abnormal during the inspection.  Those items are listed on your paperwork.  Is there something we missed?  I would be happy to follow up with you if there is.

Your paperwork was printed at 5pm and if you got there right before 6pm everything should have been ready to go.  I am not sure what any delay may have been caused by.

bottom line is we want you to be happy with our service.  I am sorry about the bathroom and you felt underwhelmed with your visit.   If you would like to discuss further I can be reached directly at (503)-530-3824 or dmiller@beavertonauto.com

Best regards,

Dan Miller
Beaverton Hyundai

SZ
Svitlana Z.
Tualatin, OR
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Great service. In timely manner. They replaced brake pads on our Elantra. 15% off Costco coupon provided good price for the service.
KIM P. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

We are so glad that your experience here was a positive one!

Ann B.
Tualatin, OR
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Stephen Kim is always a pleasure to work with. He’s very good at explaining upcoming service needed and when so I can plan and budget.
KIM P. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

We understand that your time is valuable and we appreciate your feedback!

Charles M.
Clatskanie, OR
04/09/2019 Category: Service
The Best Import
The Best Import That I have Owen it Ride like a cad it handles like a GT Ford
KIM P. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars!

MT
Michael T.
Hillsboro, OR
04/07/2019 Category: Service
Recall service
I especially appreciated the thoughtful attention and answers to my questions by each person who assisted me.
KIM P. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

When our customers leave here happy it makes us happy!

PR
Penelope R.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
04/07/2019 Category: Service
The friendliness and promptness of the service center people made it a delightful experience. Plus finding and applying savings to the cost was definitely a plus.
KIM P. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey!

SJ
Susan J.
OR
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/06/2019 Category: Service
These reviews are a bore, lol.
There is not much to comment about. Drove in. Had no contact with anyone except the receptionist. Gave her my keys and signed something then went into the waiting room. Read my book until she came and told me my car was ready. I assume the software update and oil change were done, I paid my bill and left. There is really no way to dress this up to make it sound exceptional or exciting. If there had been a problem I would have addressed it at the time...otherwise, it is all good.
KIM P. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership!