2006 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.000003/5Overall Rating 4.000003/5Overall Rating 4.000003/5Overall Rating 4.000003/5rating 4.000003
Overall Rating 2.43478/5Overall Rating 2.43478/5rating 2.43478rating 2.43478rating 2.43478

Roberta G.
Hillsboro, OR
2015 Hyundai Veloster
don't stand out
You do the bare minimum in customer service. The people, the sign-in area, the waiting area, the condition of the car upon return … it is all bare minimum. They do nothing to distinguish themselves (i.e. clean the car, be happy to see your service customers, etc.).

They are okay, but just that. I have nothing to say that will make them appeal to anyone so it is hard to recommend.
DANIEL E M. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.  I am sorry to hear that we did not stand out in any way while you were in for a visit.  We typically get compliments from a lot of our customers regarding our personable service and I am sorry to hear that has not been your experience.   We are stuffed into a pretty small spot with limited ability to expand due to roads and train tracks.  We hope to move into a new facility in the future and that would address some of the issues that you noted.  I will talk to staff about acknowledging customers and valuing their time.  If you would like to discuss further I can be reached directly at 503-530-3824 or dmiller@beavertonauto.com

Best regards,

Dan Miller
Beaverton Hyundai

DE
Daniel E.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plug
Thorough Resolution
I had a check engine light come in and the app said it was an air flap. Made an appointment for a few days later but the check engine light wenf out and the app alert disappeared. Nevertheless, the service department checked all stored codes and what else to make sure everything was okay. They reviewed in detail what they had done and I left confident that everything was fine.

RA
Robert A.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
02/14/2019 Category: Service
I enjoy the consistency and performance of the service staff.
The staff provides an abundance of smiles, along with can-do mentality. It also helps when the product, itself, provides excellent service with only minor maintenance. My vehicle is 12 years old and continues to perform as it did new. The staff, like great waiters and waitresses (in a fine restaurant) constantly check in with customers on the progress of the service to their vehicles. I like that.

John D.
Fantastic service team

John W.
Clackamas, OR
5 Star Experience
Great service and great product.

BC
Balaji C.
Tigard, OR
Oil change first service
The service was really quick and transparent. Nice selection in the cafeteria :)

DA
Diana A.
Halfway, OR
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe X
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Replaced headlights on a one week old Sante Fe
Wondering about the need for it, but the people at Beaverton Hyundai are great....
KIM P. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you so much for the great review!

Tigard, OR
2016 Hyundai Sonata Plu
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Nice job!!
Work was done on time. Mechanic communicated well with me via text.
KIM P. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Your kind words are much appreciated!

LR
Larry R.
02/11/2019 Category: Service
The Employees
The employers are always friendly and helpful.
KIM P. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars!

Charles C.
2019 Hyundai Kona
02/09/2019 Category: Service
I felt like I was treated very well. Thanks!
KIM P. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers!

Donna B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Courteous associates, attentive and knowledgeable
Courteous, attentive and knowledgeable service representatives.
KIM P. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey!

2012 Hyundai Tucson
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Always happy to see you and accommodate your needs and budget
KIM P. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars!

2014 Hyundai Elantra
KIM P. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

We understand your time is valuable, and we appreciate your feedback!

RK
Reid K.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Good service. Questionable recommendations.
I definitely take my car here for standard services. They keep to their schedules and do good work. However, I'm getting real tired of being pitched unnecessary services, like "Engine Decarbonization" for $139.95 and "Throttle Body Cleaning" for $84.95. For a 2-yr-old, 25K mile car (at the time of the "recommendations")? You make it very difficult to discern the necessary from the optional.
KIM P. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one!

John H.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Great Service - Highly Recommend
From scheduling to the final delivery of my car after its service appointment I give the staff and dealership an Excellent Rating. The two people I dealt with during the issue with my car were knowledgable and seemed truly concerned about the hardship I was dealing with. Thanks for the great service!
KIM P. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership!

Sherwood, OR
prompt service
they listen and respond appropriately
KIM P. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey!

2012 Hyundai Elantra To
02/05/2019 Category: Service
As always great service great follow through and prompt service
KIM P. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy!

MA
Maria A.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Very good customer service at Service dept. They were very prompt to take my car in. Inspected the car with my prsence before I left. They called me when it was done cause I left to do shopping. They even washed my car.
KIM P. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Your kind words are much appreciated!

RL
Richard L.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/04/2019 Category: Service
The Last Time I Went in For Service.
It was an overall good experience. Most satisfactory.
KIM P. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you so much for the great review!

Saint Helens, OR
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Good service, good people. As always
KIM P. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

We understand your time is valuable, and we appreciate your feedback!