1917 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.0952414/5Overall Rating 4.0952414/5Overall Rating 4.0952414/5Overall Rating 4.0952414/5rating 4.0952414
Overall Rating 2.47619/5Overall Rating 2.47619/5rating 2.47619rating 2.47619rating 2.47619

CA
Chris A.
2003 Hyundai Elantra
12/16/2018 Category: Service
?
I like Stephen Kim. Very kind and helpful.

KW
Kerry W.
Hillsboro, OR
12/16/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
Answered all my questions.

LO
Laura O.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Great place
I like coming to Beaverton Hyundai for service because I’ve had a pretty great experience overall. The staff is very friendly, helpful, and my car is always finished in a very timely manner! The waiting area is really nice too. I would definitely recommend coming here to anyone! And I’ll definitely be back anytime my car needs work done.

2008 Hyundai Elantra
Hyndui Service
Was delighted to have service. On Saturday right on time and money.

James B.
Tigard, OR
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Customer Service
Stephen Kim was excellent at explaining what was being done and how long it would take. He made sure I was informed and went out of his way to take care of my needs.
KIM P. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for the 5 stars!

NL
Nicholas L.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Great service as always
Once again, great service at Beaverton Hyundai.
KIM P. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you so much for the great review!

2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
friendly and efficient
Beaverton is a long way from NE Portland
KIM P. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one!

EB
Edward B.
Tammie Boyle
My service was very good

2015 Hyundai Genesis
Beaverton Hyundai
The price was right, but the next checkup is over 300 dollars so I'll shop around. Service personal was pleasant and helpful.
KIM P. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey!

2013 Hyundai Tucson
Hyundai Brand - Not so Great
It took over 3 months for my vehicle's engine to be repaired due to the lack of availability of the appropriate parts. This was inconvenient and totally unacceptable! While I don't have an issue with the Dealership that did the repairs (they did a great job), I do have an issue with the Hyundai Brand. I no longer have confidence in the quality of Hyundai Vehicles and will never purchase another vehicle from this company.
KIM P. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers!

12/11/2018 Category: Service
Terrible customer service experience
Service staff should NEVER tell their customer that the issue they are having with their car is "not a priority."
DANIEL E M. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.  I apologize for your experience it sounds very frustrating.  We have talked as a team about the too many trips in to get your concerns resolved so know that moving forward it will be smoother.  We will take care of the bumper issue and get it resolved for you.  We will provide a loaner for that visit.  Please reach out to me directly for anything that you need as we move forward with this.  I will be out on vacation next week but back the week after.  Please reach out to me directly at (503)-530-3824 or dmiller@beavertonauto.com

Best regards,

Dan Miller
Beaverton Hyundai

Donna W.
Gaston, OR
2015 Hyundai Tucson
12/11/2018 Category: Service
I love Beaverton Hyundai!
I purchased my Tucson at Beaverton Hyundai and have had all my service done by them. (There is a closer dealer but I’ve been burned by them )
They never try to push something on me I don’t need, have a comfy dog friendly waiting room and fast service
KIM P. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for the 5 stars!

John C.
Tualatin, OR
Tyler was great
Great experience
Was so fast
Wonderful job
Thanks so much
KIM P. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

We understand your time is valuable, and we appreciate your feedback!

Steve M.
Tigard, OR
12/10/2018 Category: Service
great service. friendly and professional service workers
thanks a lot

you still need a better shuttle service

John M.
Great every time!
I actually enjoy taking my car to service because Beaverton Hyundai makes it easy to coordinate, communicates in several ways that make it work for me (text message, email, phone), and they are clear with their information.
KIM P. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy!

Quick and reliable service
Was very happy to get in and out for my preventive service in only 30 minutes. Good job.
KIM P. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Your kind words are much appreciated!

Danielle L.
Amazing and accommodating
Every person wanted to help us in a timely manner. They called to keep me updated and gave us a loaner vehicle so we could still go on the trip that we had planned. Overall, very good experience.
KIM P. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you so  much for the great review!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Car Service
Service was good and fast.
KIM P. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

We understand your time is valuable, and we appreciate your feedback!

NK

Roy Y.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Professional and competent!
Dan, Jennifer and crew are the best! Very professional yet personal.
KIM P. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

When our customersw leave here happy, that makes us happy!