Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

RAMON M.
Dodge Neon
10/17/2017
Car works great!
For an old car, it drives great!

DOUG H.
10/16/2017
Good workmanship
In and out on a timely basis

10/16/2017
Good workmanship
I have always been well pleased with the work your people do on my vehicles, that is why I keep coming back.
Dale W. from Beck Automotive responded on 10/17/2017

DOUG APRECIATE THE KIND WORDS AND LOOK FORWORD TO SEEING YOU AGAIN-

GB
GARY B.
Nineveh, IN
Lexus SC 430
10/13/2017
Dale is a real pro
These folks know what they are doing. Don’t risk going anywhere else.

CG
CHRIS G.
Ford Flex
10/09/2017
Satisfied
Friendly people....staying in touch with me....completing as promised...not costing me an arm and leg

BILL B.
Indianapolis, IN
GMC Pickup
10/08/2017
Unscheduled Stop
Had the truck in the shop before I left the facility. Communication was great on repairs needed and the time it would take to complete.

DE
DAVE E.
Nashville, IN
10/07/2017
Solid in all respects
Courtesy, knowledge, reliability. We have complete trust in Beck's to do what needs to be done and nothing more.

Scott W.
Martinsville, IN
GMC Acadia
10/06/2017 Category: Service
Scott said the employees got his vehicle in and out for service. They completed everything he asked for.

GT
GLENN T.
Lincoln Town Car
10/04/2017
service, helpful, friendly
very good and tried to find problem

JEFF W.
10/03/2017
Great work
Thanks Dale, nice work and we will be back for future needs!

Jay B.
Chevrolet Blazer
09/29/2017 Category: Service
Jay said he is a repeat customer and the staff does the work on time.

Chris B.
New Whiteland, IN
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/29/2017 Category: Service
Chris said he was happy with the service and he will be a repeat customer.

SF
Scott F.
Columbus, IN
Cadillac Fleetwood
09/29/2017 Category: Service
Scott said this business had excellent service. His vehicle runs great. The people are nice.

Lucy M.
Indiana
Kia Soul
09/29/2017 Category: Service
Lucy said the employee she dealt with was helpful. They continued to update her on everything that was going on with her vehicle. They got her in fast even though it was a free service. They were quick and nice.

TC
TIM C.
Dodge Caravan
09/28/2017
Fast, friendly service, great price.

SK
SCOTT K.
Trafalgar, IN
09/27/2017
SERVICE THAT BLOWS THE COMPETITION AWAY!!!!
As soon as I walked thru the door, I was greeted with a smile and handshake. To Me.....that makes a difference! I have been to other mechanic shops in the past and most of the time you get a "pissed off" mechanic or desk clerk that could care less if you took another breath. Dale at BECK AUTOMOTIVE is on point! Within one hour of Me dropping off My vehicle....Dale was giving Me a call letting Me know what their mechanics found wrong with My vehicle and a estimate was sent via My email address. I was floored! I had to pinch Myself! The last place I took My vehicle....it took the Mechanic two weeks to look at My truck and I had to call him numerous times to try and find out what was wrong and when I would get My vehicle back. BECK AUTOMOTIVE has gained a customer for life! I will be spreading the word too about their unmatched service, price, and kindness! THANK YOU EVERYBODY AT BECK AUTOMOTIVE for getting Me back on the Road!!!

JASON / CHRISTI W.
Dodge Charger
09/26/2017
Very Happy
The customer service and care that they put into my car is always exemplary. They call several times to let me know where we are in the process and have always taken great care of our entire fleet of family vehicles.
Ben from Beck Automotive responded on 09/27/2017

Thank YOU! We appreciate your business!
Beck Automotive Team