Bellreng's Towing & Automotive

KP
Kong P.
Litchfield, CT
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Kong said the employees provided good service and they kept him informed every step of the way. He had a bad spare tire, so they couldn't replace his flat tire with it. They located and found a tire for him. First thing in the morning, they were able to arrange things and got everything done. He was glad for their help.

Laurie S.
Denville, NJ
Hyundai Tucson
06/07/2018
Amazing experience!!!!
I got a flat tire just after crossing into NY from Canada, as I was on my way home to NJ. I called AAA, and within 30 mins Vic, driver, had arrived and my car loaded. While I was waiting for the truck, I called an auto shop to have my tire fixed, they said i would have to wait 3-4 hours. I called Bellreng’s and they said we’ll get you right in and on your way home. I’m incredibly grateful for the quick and friendly service. The tow truck was very clean and the waiting area was comfortable and also very clean. Thank you Bellreng’s for taking care of me and my car!