Ben S.
10/09/2020 Category: Service
Ben said it was really good. Everything was exactly what they said, no-nonsense, honest treatment, it was exactly as advertised.

GB
Greg B.
Ram 3500
10/09/2020 Category: Service
Greg said the staff at this business is always honest. He tells him what it is and it gets done. That is good enough for him.

RICHARD R.
10/04/2020
cost is always around the expected price,
They are expert in their work,friendly,and are always giving you a fair price for whatever needs to be done.

WC
WALTER C.
10/03/2020
The people are so friendly.
They do what they say on time and the rates are not bad.

AA
ANTHONY A.
Cadillac CTS Coupe
09/29/2020
Awesome Repair & Fair Friendly People
I came to y’all about a year and a half ago, looking for a honest & reliably repair shop, we were new to this area.
I am happy to say you’re both to me. Friendly, Fair & Honest ..
You alway fit me in or are quick to answers my questions if I just need an opinion. Thank You
Tony Abner
Ben S. from Bens Accurate Automotive responded on 09/30/2020

WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR KIND REVIEW, AND ARE GLAD WE CAN BE HERE FOR YOU!

DEBBIE D.
Kia Optima
09/29/2020
Love the owners!!
They are honest. I needed a tire quickly one day. They couldn't get one in, so Ben went to the store himself and got the tire!!!
Ben S. from Bens Accurate Automotive responded on 09/30/2020

THANK YOU DEBBIE, WE ARE HAPPY TO BE HERE AND ABLE TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR CAR NEEDS IN A PINCH! ;)

MT
MIKE T.
Nissan Pathfinder
09/28/2020
Actuators needed
Ben order and replaced and did the job quickly.
Made us happy!

KN
Kevin N.
09/26/2020 Category: Service
Kevin said they've always been very honest and efficient with him. He's had a long history with them. It's very good service. He's extremely pleased with everything. He's very very pleased. Ben is very accurate.
Ben S. from Bens Accurate Automotive responded on 09/30/2020

KEVIN, THANK YOU FOR YOUR REVIEW! WE'RE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HEAR OUR CUSTOMERS LEAVE SO SATISFIED WITH OUR WORK THATS OUR MAIN GOAL.

MJ
Mark J.
Pontiac Grand Prix
09/26/2020 Category: Service
Mark said they were very good.

AE
Andrew E.
FL
Cadillac Eldorado
09/24/2020 Category: Service
Andrew said he recommends him for service.

DA
DOUG A.
Ford Crown Victoria
09/18/2020
Great help solving my brake fire.
Ben's first figured out why I had a fire shooting up behind wheel in my driveway.
Then they quickly fixed it.
Then after I had the idea to call my insurance company about the damage they answered the Insurance Company's questions. I sent in epix online. Ben's explained repairs and to my amazement I was compensated for 80% of my significant repair bill. Keep in mind you can't fix 1/2 of a brake system. This was for our 93 Crown Vic. I couldn't be any happier. I was all ready pleased with the repair but getting insurance help was unexpected Long shot.
These people care. The Good Guys in Masks.👍
Ben S. from Bens Accurate Automotive responded on 09/21/2020

WE APPRECAITE YOUR REVEIW DOUG! YOU KNOW WE'LL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR ALL YOUR AUTOMOTIVE NEEDS, THANK YOU FOR THE KIND WORDS SEE YOU NEXT TIME :)

DONATO R.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/16/2020
Very good, the job they done for me
great customer service and excellent experience
Ben S. from Bens Accurate Automotive responded on 09/16/2020

Thanks for your reveiw, we are happy we where able to help.

09/16/2020