Mike M.
Chevrolet Avalanche
07/09/2020
Chevrolet Avalanche
Quality service and friendly mechanics!

Doris H.
07/07/2020
New to area
Being new to area I had no idea where to take my car, came to Bill Clark’s on a family member recommendation. You could tell it is family owned as everyone was very friendly, gave me options on the part required to be replaced and willing to work with me on the price. I give this business ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ And will recommend to anyone needing car repairs. Thank you. 😊

ER
Ernest R.
Oxnard, CA
Toyota Sequoia
07/01/2020
Bill Clark’s
He doesn’t try to gouge me. He always gets the work done in a timely manner. I can trust him.

David S.
Ram Pickup
07/01/2020
Air conditioner priblem
The appointment was timely. I was kept updated about what was being found. The situation may be caused by a leak but no evidence of where.
At this point will just stay aware and watch.
Timely and given good advice

Blake B.
06/30/2020
Reliable
Joe is an honest, reliable business owner.

Mike S.
Chevrolet Cruze
06/30/2020
Love Bill Clark
I’ve been going here for years. They do a great job. Good people that I trust.

EE
Ely & Sandy E.
06/27/2020
great service
Been bring my cars here for almost 20 years.

TW
Tom W.
06/23/2020
Another excellent repair
The power steering went out on my Chevy Malibu - Bill Clark Automotive fixed it in a timely manner.

Mike M.

Greg & Cheryl M.
Oxnard, CA
06/13/2020
Outstanding as Usual
We were able to get the car in quickly, have it diagnosed & the work completed in a timely manner. Very reasonably priced. Thanks!

Jim & Linda W.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
06/12/2020
As always Joe provides excellent care for our cars ! We have taken our vehicles to Bill Clark Automotive for many years and would never go anywhere else - he is very honest, dependable and professional. We really appreciate him!

SG
Scott & Sharon G.
Kia Sportage
06/12/2020
Joe Saves The Day - Again!
My wife’s car needed service and since she had a limited warranty with the dealer, she called them. After receiving a quote of $800 to replace items that were “no longer under warranty”, she immediately called Joe. He got her back on the road for around $200. I brought my car in for its 50k mile check-up, just because I know Joe is going to give it to me straight and not sell me a bill of goods I don’t need. We’ve been customers for 15 years plus!

Kenny B.
Great service as always
Great service Joe only does work that’s needed and gives you options Been coming here for years and have always had good experiences Don’t know why people use the dealers for repairs They’ll always charge extra and suggest unnecessary repairs You won’t have that problem here You’ll only pay for what you want or need

Ford Flex
06/11/2020
Quality work and great customer service
Thank you for getting me in right away and doing an excellent job. Appreciate your customer service!