Bill Clarks Automotive Inc

Duaine W. on 11/18/2017
"Bill ClarksAutomotive Inc"
Very professional , He cares about your car.
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Service Date: 11/16/2017
Review Created: 11/18/2017 08:57 AM
Dennis D. on 11/17/2017
"Outstanding Service "
My family & I have been using Bill Clark’s Automotive for our vehicle service and repair for many, many years and continue to be happy customers!
Vehicle: Ram Pickup
Service Date: 11/15/2017
Review Created: 11/17/2017 01:35 PM
Adrienne J. on 11/15/2017
"Mechanic work on 70 Bronco"
Joe is the nicest and truly most honest Automotive Mechanic I have been so fortunate to find. As a single female it is such a relief to work with someone I can totally trust with my classic Bronco.
Vehicle: Ford Bronco
Service Date: 11/15/2017
Review Created: 11/15/2017 08:50 PM
Nathan S. on 11/15/2017
Nathan said he's happy with the service at this business.
Vehicle: Ford Windstar Wagon
Service Date: 11/07/2017
Review Created: 11/15/2017
Claudio and Liz L. on 11/10/2017
"Service "
The service is quick and easy and the staff are great
Vehicle: Acura TL
Service Date: 11/10/2017
Review Created: 11/10/2017 08:11 PM
Shaun L. on 11/09/2017
Shaun said this business did what it was supposed to do.
Vehicle: Ford Police Interceptor
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 11/02/2017
Review Created: 11/03/2017 07:22 AM
Gloria H. on 10/28/2017
"Bill Clark’s Automotive is the best thing in town!"
Joe is truly a dying breed of honest mechanics. He is reliable, professional and very personable. He is a super nice person. He gives you A1 quality work at a fair price. He is very easy to understand. My co-workers recommended him to me and I in turn would do the same. My husband would always accompany me when I need to get things done to various places I took my car in the past He would make sure I would not get the runaround as a few places tried to do to me, but he never worries about me taking my car to Bill Clark’s Automotive. He knows I don’t get the runaround there. I would recommend him to all my family and friends. He was so accommodating in getting me in when I had an emergency recently. He took care of the problem and made sure I had my car ready by the end of the day so I would have it for the weekend. I have never had to worry my car being expertly serviced since I have been taking my car to Bill Clark’s.
Vehicle: Chrysler PT Cruiser
Service Date: 10/27/2017
Review Created: 10/28/2017 08:11 PM
Joe B. at Bill Clarks Automotive Inc responded on 11/04/2017

Thank you for the kind words, Gloria. We are happy that you are satisfied. We work very hard to insure that all of our customers are at ease here, and that they are treated ethically and fairly. It is especially rewarding to earn our women customers trust, in a day and age where so many are taken advantage of. Glad you can place your trust in us, and that we were able to provide you with the quality service you deserve.

Craig and Denise H. on 10/27/2017
"Consistently Great!"
Joe Bentz and the team at Bill Clark Automotive take care of my car, are great about explaining things and giving me options. It’s rare to find this quality of service and work anymore.
Vehicle: GMC Yukon XL
Service Date: 10/27/2017
Review Created: 10/27/2017 08:48 PM
Joe B. at Bill Clarks Automotive Inc responded on 11/04/2017

Craig and Denise,   We appreciate your loyalty, and kind words. This is, and always will be our goal, to be informative, explain things, give you your options, and most importantly, treat you like family! We are lucky to have customers like you! Thanks again.

Sarah K. on 10/26/2017
Sarah said this business got her in and out. She thanked the staff for their work.
Vehicle: Kia Rio
Service Date: 10/13/2017
Review Created: 10/26/2017
Keith N. on 10/26/2017
Keith said the mechanics did a very good and thorough job on his vehicle.
Vehicle: Lexus IS 350
Service Date: 10/23/2017
Review Created: 10/26/2017
Jim C. on 10/25/2017
Jim said he has always used his mechanic, and he's done a very good job. It is good to have a good and honest mechanic.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 10/11/2017
Review Created: 10/25/2017
Kevin S. on 10/23/2017
Kevin said this business was able to fix his problem in a reasonable amount of time.
Vehicle: Toyota Sequoia
Service Date: 10/18/2017
Review Created: 10/23/2017
Gary K. on 10/19/2017
"Honest and Trustworthy"
I took my Ford Ranger to another auto maintenance place and they gave me a quote probably in line with the work they suggested, the problem was they didn't assess the truck properly and the truck did not need the elaborate work that they outlined, but just a good old fashioned oil filter, which was more than half the price I would have paid! Luckily Joe properly assessed what the truck needed and replaced the oil filter and sent us on our way. It's been one week since and we've not had a problem. And this isn't the first time Joe has helped us with our vehicles. We always feel confident that we're getting an honest opinion and quote. Thanks Joe!
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 10/12/2017
Review Created: 10/19/2017 03:32 PM
Joe B. at Bill Clarks Automotive Inc responded on 11/04/2017

Marisa and Gary,  We appreciate your review, and are glad we were able to resolve a problem that was so grossly misdiagnosed at another shop. Thank you for your years of business, and the trust you place in us to get the job done right, and reasonably.
Best wishes to you, and our Puma Family!

Joanie K. on 10/16/2017
"Friendly, efficient, cost effective, and ease of making appointments"
Honest, kind, helpful. Simply the best.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 10/16/2017
Review Created: 10/16/2017 09:22 PM
Jaci J. on 10/16/2017
Jaci said they are down to earth and honest.
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra
Service Date: 10/06/2017
Review Created: 10/16/2017
Matt H. on 10/16/2017
Matt said this business did good work and the employees were honest.
Vehicle: Geo Tracker
Service Date: 10/10/2017
Review Created: 10/16/2017
Sandy D. on 10/11/2017
"Trusted"
First time brought my car in, pleasant experience. Car ready when they said it would be. Communicated well what needed to be done and the estimate was straight on with no added unnecessary up sell. Experienced and knowledgable. Very happy
Definitely will be back.
Vehicle: Toyota Avalon
Service Date: 10/10/2017
Review Created: 10/11/2017 10:06 AM
Joe B. at Bill Clarks Automotive Inc responded on 11/04/2017

Sandy, We are so glad to hear that your first visit here was pleasant. We hope that every experience you have with us is equally as pleasant. Thank you for the opportunity to earn your trust, and your business. We look forward to seeing you again.

Greg and Cheryl M. on 10/09/2017
"Great service as usual!"
The service was quick, friendly and affordable. We will always recommend them!
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Service Date: 10/02/2017
Review Created: 10/09/2017 03:56 PM
Bob L. on 09/23/2017
"Alway great service"
Friendly, knowledgeable and professional shop. Have recommended friends to this business.
Vehicle: Ford Police Interceptor