Overall Rating 1.75/5rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75

Robert W.
Downingtown, PA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
02/20/2019
An involved owner who cares about his business and his customers
Steve did an overview of a recently purchased MINI. The detailed report, along with pictures, helped put us at ease but his meeting with us and talking about his experience and what to look for was worth well beyond the overview fee. We will definitely be coming in for future service.

Albert. M.
Chadds Ford, PA
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Albert said he loves the service but the business is so popular it is hard to get in for service.

Joe M.
Volkswagen Golf
02/14/2019
New Tires just in time for the snow!
Thanks guy! Once again excellent service and a price below the dealerships and real techs caring for the car unlike the discount chains. Can’t wait for you guys to get my MG ready for spring!

Carol B.
Chevrolet Spark
02/13/2019
Competent, fast and honest
The day after my car was received by tow, I received a full explanation by email of everything the found along with photographs and and details. They emailed a link with all of this information and it was so informative. The car was fixed the day they received the part and it was back on the road. They are honest and knowledgeable. So happy i took my car to Steve.

Rich R.
BMW 128i
01/31/2019
Excellent experience
My “Service Engine” light came on and was able to get my car to Bimmerworks. I did not have an appointment but my car was serviced in one day. Thanks Steve.

Mountain View, CA
BMW M3
01/25/2019
PPI
Very thorough PPI, as an out of state buyer I trust Bimmerworks to have the back of the buyer.

TV
Tish V.
Landenberg, PA
01/22/2019
oil change on BMW 2009 328i
Great service as usual. Thank you.

Glenmoore, PA
01/19/2019
Good customer service
Car was done on time Loaner car was clean. Owner explained services and charges before the work was done. Owner made me aware of services needed in the future.

Joe M.
Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
01/16/2019
Phenomenal customer service, better than dealer at a better price!
Thanks to Steve, Lauren, Chris, Arleen, Tom and Dave for taking care of my car on short notice! Factory parts at a big savings compared to dealer prices. Thanks again!

01/13/2019
Very thorough and great communications on condition of my vehicle, i.e. photo's and discussions
I was pleasantly surprised by the level of service and use of technology to communicate vehicle status. It was like being serviced by the Dealer.

TR
Travis R.
Pocono Summit, PA
01/12/2019
Great work and honest!
They exceeded my expectations! The work was top notch and I was pleasantly surprised. I picked this shop because of the good reviews, and even though I had to drive 2 hours away, it was well worth it for the peace of mind of having such a great shop work on my car.

Mike S.
Downingtown, PA
01/12/2019
Experts that care
I’ve been using bimmerworks for many years. Steve and his team are amazing mechanics and they care about the quality of their work. I have a 2003 330xi with over 250k miles. Thanks to these guys it still runs great! I could never afford to keep this on the road if I used dealership service

Brian B.
12/22/2018
Great work....as Always!
Steve and the crew went the extra mile as always and were truly helpful. I left with my vehicle in great shape and feeling I received great courteous true value for the appointment. They are great here.

Media, PA
12/22/2018
Service is great and I cannot think of any better place to get my car seviced. They not after your money like most mechanics.
I would recommend even people from neighboring stares to look into these guys for service.

Willow Grove, PA
12/09/2018
Highly Recommend for BMW owners!
I've brought my BMW X3 (2004) to Bimmerworks a handful of times over the past two years and they always provide the best service. They truly care about the work they do with cars. Steve always makes sure I understand what is going on with the car, what they need to do, and why it's important, before doing anything. Being a college student, away from home, it really means a lot to have people working on my car who actually care to do the correct/safe things when I need my car fixed! Thank you Bimmerworks!

Albert M.
Chadds Ford, PA
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Albert said the staff was knowledgeable and intelligent. They knew what they were doing working on his 18 year old vehicle. They were honest and hardworking. They were the best and the boss knows everything about the vehicles.

LARRY S.
Berwyn, PA
BMW M5
12/05/2018
BMW consultant.
Steve is a consummate professional that provides trust & world class service. If you drive a BMW - give him a look!

Mike B.

Roy G.
Berwyn, PA
BMW M3
11/13/2018
Very professional staff........work is done by employees that know BMW's !!
My car was taken in for service which was done as required.....the owner Steve loves BMW's and makes sure that all cars leaving the shop are in excellent shape......very knowledgeable staff and extremely fair pricing.....I am a customer because I love my car and have confidence that any and all issues will be taken care of.
steve s. from Bimmerworks Ltd responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you Roy, It is always a pleasure to work on your car.

BMW 745Li
11/12/2018
Very helpful discussing my car's needs
Great job fixing my window
steve s. from Bimmerworks Ltd responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you, We always take pride in our work and always will.