Overall Rating 1.75/5rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75

Roy G.
Berwyn, PA
BMW M3
11/13/2018
Very professional staff........work is done by employees that know BMW's !!
My car was taken in for service which was done as required.....the owner Steve loves BMW's and makes sure that all cars leaving the shop are in excellent shape......very knowledgeable staff and extremely fair pricing.....I am a customer because I love my car and have confidence that any and all issues will be taken care of.
steve s. from Bimmerworks Ltd responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you Roy, It is always a pleasure to work on your car.

BMW 745Li
11/12/2018
Very helpful discussing my car's needs
Great job fixing my window
steve s. from Bimmerworks Ltd responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you, We always take pride in our work and always will.

Don W.
10/31/2018
Super
Wonderful service, as always......

Thanks Don,  as always a  Wonderful customer to deal with

Jeff R.
Kennett Square, PA
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said they are always very good at his assessment, and very thorough. They always schedule him at his convenience, the staff is professional, and he has good recommendations for repairs.
steve s. from Bimmerworks Ltd responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you Jeff, WE do work hard on customer service and giving you value for what you are spending.

TV
Tish V.
Landenberg, PA
10/29/2018
second opinion
Otto's BMW told me that I needed a new engine. I took my car to Steve to get a 2nd opinion. Steve took his time and methodically deciphered the problem. He saved me $$ where he could and fully explained why I needed to purchase the parts I did. Any time I called to talk to him he took his time to explain everything and never made me feel rushed. I feel very confident in his work and opinion that now I will not take my car anywhere else. In the end I did not need a new engine.
steve s. from Bimmerworks Ltd responded on 11/13/2018

Thanks Tish,  Sometimes this happens, cars cant be fixed or firugred out in the normal 1 to 1.5 hrs.  YOu need to find a shop that will take the time to figure it out with just selling you a new engine. We are that shop.  Thank you for allowing us to do our job.

10/24/2018
Honest dependable personable
We’ve been bringing our X3 here for years and have only had great experiences. We’re always greeted with a smile and Steve takes the time to let us know exactly what our car needs and doesn’t. We highly recommend Binmerworks.

SF
Spencer F.
Newtown, PA
10/24/2018
Great place! Wonderful attention to detail
Steve is very friendly and helpful. He took the time to run through options with me. I was particularly impressed with the visual inspection that includes an email with pictures of any items that may require attention.

KA
Keith A.
Bryn Mawr, PA
MINI Cooper Coupe
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Keith said he got good customer service.

Nissan Pathfinder
10/17/2018
Good honest work
We'll trained experienced car enthusiasts working on your car. What more could you want?

Albert M.
Chadds Ford, PA
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Albert said the employees are very professional, and explain everything they do. They gave him a very satisfactory explanation for everything, and did everything he asked for. They tell him things to look for to get done in the future. This business is all he can ask for.

10/11/2018
Very knowledgeable
We had a great experience. It was our first time here and had a series of recurring issues before coming here. Steve was awesome. Explained everything and kept us informed along the way and followed up afterwards to make sure the car was doing well. Very pleased. Will come here going forward.

Jack R.
Reading, PA
BMW 325i
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Jack said the business provided very good service, they were very helpful and they also gave him many tips on his vehicle.

Don W.
09/26/2018
Excellent, as always
Another great job!!!!

Khulood S.
Downingtown, PA
09/21/2018
Awesome
Steve did a wonderful job on my car. He is very friendly. Thank u

EG
Earl G.
Pennsylvania
Mercedes-Benz S600
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Earl said they did the job correctly.

Sess M.
West Norriton, PA
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Sess said the service quality was great. The work was a little slow.

BQ
Bill Q.
09/13/2018
328i Inspection
Like always never disappointed with the service that Steve and his crew do everytime I take my car for service. Thanks for such a great job you guys always do and for giving me all the information regarding my 328i.

John M.
09/03/2018
Again, another quality visit to Bimmerworks
Had my car towed in fron MD to replace a damaged tire. They fit me into their schedule and got me back on the road! Thanks Steve!

SL
Sal L.
08/29/2018
Five stars
Steve is super knowledgeable and has a solution for anything that has to do with a BMW. I will trust him and his team for all my future car maintenance/upgrade needs.