Overall Rating 1.75/5rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75

Exton, PA
07/12/2018
Everyone is very helpful here and they know my vehicle very well. They don’t let me spend money on unnecessary service but make sure they take care of my car appropriately. I love this place!

Mike B.
Royersford, PA
07/05/2018
Great communication
From the time of scheduling the appointment to the time I received my car back from being serviced there was great communication to me as a customer
The use of emails,text and website was awesome

MA
Michael A.
Media, PA
07/02/2018
Recent visit
As has been my repeated experience, Steve asks pointed questions to determine the purpose of the visit, thoroughly inspects my vehicle to determine its needs which are otherwise hidden to me and recommends a fair and logical course of action. Steve provides a detailed, emailed status report on my vehicles whenever they're brought in for service, and I leave his shop, not only with a clear understanding of how my car is operating and what is needed in the immediate, mid and long-terms, but also with peace of mind.

I have both a late-model BMW and a nearly-20 year-old BMW and both receive outstanding attention and service.

Trust and predictability are cornerstones of why I came to and continue to come to Bimmerworks.

BMW 128i
06/29/2018
Great Eerience Again!

Michelle R.
Lansdowne, PA
06/22/2018
Honest and ethical and provides excellent service!
Steve is a great mechanic and highly knowledgeable. When I bring my car to him I rest assured that I'm getting the work done that I need and it's done right. I'm so glad I found Bimmerworks! Thanks Steve!

Dave D.
Audi RS 3
06/02/2018
I always receive the best service at Bimmerworks. They are honest, thorough and I get high quality reliable service every time. I highly recommend this place for your automobile.

BMW 128i
05/22/2018
Very Satisfied
As always I was very satisfied with my recent Bimmerworks service. My car was finished when promised and I was able to pick it on a Sat. without an issue. I highly recommend Bimmerworks of West Chester, PA.
steve s. from Bimmerworks Ltd responded on 05/22/2018

Thanks Rich, It was a pleasure working with you.

Berwyn, PA
BMW M3
05/09/2018
The only place I take my BMW
I can't say enough good things about Bimmerworks. I will not take my M3 anywhere else. The entire group share a passion for cars, and it shows in their work. Pricing is better than the dealer, and they will never recommend or charge for unnecessary work. It is not an easy place for me to get to during the week, but it's always worth the hassle to make sure my car is taken care of. Customer service is also top notch. My experience with Bimmerworks has only been with BMWs, but I'm confident they can wrench on any car at a level that is superior to most.
steve s. from Bimmerworks Ltd responded on 05/22/2018

Thank you Mike, We love working on M3's. Thak you for your business.

Don W.
05/05/2018
Always the best!!!!!!
Always a pleasure.......work is always very professional!!!!!!
steve s. from Bimmerworks Ltd responded on 05/22/2018

Thanks Don, Its always a pleasure servicing your car and catching up wth you when you come in. Thank you

LC
Linda C.
Honey Brook, PA
04/27/2018
Took my 2012 x5 to have brakes replaced. I waited and they were finished in a very short time. Staff and owner were all very nice.
Took my 2012 x5 in for brake replacement. I waited while work was done. They were quick and I was back on the road in an hour. Staff friendly and courteous. Always accommodate me when car needs work.
Good job.
steve s. from Bimmerworks Ltd responded on 05/22/2018

Thank you Linda, It was my pleasure servicing your X5. Thanks for your business and looking forward to seeing you int he future.

LF
Leonard F.
Coatesville, PA
04/24/2018
Maintenance Excellence
I brought my 2010 335i in because I needed PA State and Emissions inspections, I had hit a pothole and my service engine soon light was on. The folks at Bimmerworks LTD identified the damaged wheel, changed over my tires, replaced a part after checking the computer to see what was causing the warning light and completed my inspection. They kept in touch with me and kept me informed of the work that was required on my vehicle and completed the work on time and as promised. And all of this was done at a price that I thought was very competitive. Thanks Bimmerworks!
steve s. from Bimmerworks Ltd responded on 05/22/2018

Thanks Leo, We work really hard to serve our customers, Thanks you for your business. See you soon.  hope not too soon. haha

Deborah S.
Wilmington, DE
MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/24/2018
Mini 2010 repair
I made an appointment with arlene to have my car evaluated on Friday. I did not receive a call until Monday at 9a, Steve told me he dI'd not find a problem other than a battery for my key fob. I explained my problem to Arlene on wednesday, then again to Steve on Monday. He said he would road test the car and get back to me. He did not. I called on Tuesday and spoke to Arlene. She was abrupt when I asked why the call was not placed. The conversation ended with me being frustrated and gaining no information on my car. I then received a voice mail to call back. I called back only speakto Arlene who said Steve was unavailable and she could give me no specifics other than the alternator would cost over 1000.00 I was happy not to deal with arlene at pickup. And spoke at length to steve about my car. Communication seems to be an issue.
steve s. from Bimmerworks Ltd responded on 04/24/2018

Good morning Debbie, I m  sorry for the lack of communication last week when you car was in for service. I have been working in the shop more now due to be short handed with techs. I sat down with Arlene and Lauren, both were involved with  communicating with you when I could not. WE will work harder to get the correct info when making appointments. I am also sorry I did not call you back that after I took your car on a long road test to verify your problem. It was after 10pm that night. Next morning I told Arlene to let you know that It did indeed need the alternator that we had talked about the day before. Thank you for expressing your concerns, I use these reviews to better our services.  Right now I know I need more employees and I have been interviewing weekly without success. Thanks again and have a wonderful day.  Steve

Bob S.
04/20/2018
Bimmerworks is the kind of shop you know is looking out for your best interest.
All work performed on my BMW was explained to me in detail. The service was excellent and done in a timely manner. I didn't have to wait long to get an appointment. They only use factory parts.
Steve wasn't trying to sell me on services I did not need like the dealers often do. Its nice to have someone you can trust when it comes to repairs on an expensive vehicle.
steve s. from Bimmerworks Ltd responded on 05/22/2018

Thanks Bob, It was my pleasure working with you. Enjoy your car.

James L.
Reading, PA
BMW M4
04/10/2018
Great service and very accommodating
Loved working with Steve on my m4. He’s very knowledgeable and professional.

MA
Michael A.
Media, PA
04/06/2018
Simple customer service
Put simply, it's almost always better to deal directly with a business owner than a faceless monolith, because the monolith may SAY they care, but the private owner actually does, because he has to care. This business is his bread and butter, and his name and reputation are on the line with every client who passes through his door.

Steve takes obvious pride in what he does, and it's his passion. I look forward to a long working relationship together.
steve s. from Bimmerworks Ltd responded on 05/22/2018

thanks MIke, you hit the nail on the head. I do care, and I strive to give all my customers this high level of service. Thanks again.

LH
Larry H.
Glen Mills, PA
BMW M Roadster
03/28/2018
?
I needed evaluation of my Z-M-3 it has issues and I wanted to know the nature of necessary repairs and a cost estimate for same. The woman at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. When the evaluation was complete, Steve called me and gave me a thorough review of issues that were found with the car and estimated cost of needed repairs. He spent a lot of time with me and his advice was very helpful in helping me decide the ultimate fate of my car. (Keep or sell.) I highly recommend Bimmerworks for anyone who wants the best service for their car.
steve s. from Bimmerworks Ltd responded on 05/22/2018

thanks Larry, I hope you keep the car. ITs a fun car to drive.

Don W.
03/28/2018
Such great service and help!!!!
As always, just the best! Keeping my BMW running smoothly........many thanks!!!!!

Jim B.
03/09/2018
Honest, Friendly, Professional Service Experience !!
Hard to find such a high level of car service these days where quality, honestly, knowledgable, professionalism ALL can be experienced at one location. Been going to Bimmerworks for over 10 years and have never had anything to question or complain about. They have serviced our 325, 330 and X5 over the years. Steve Snow the owner has always been there to explain any repair necessary or even plan for in the future if something looks like it may need it in the future. His techs are trained very well too. It's nice to have a place to go where you know you can trust the work that is recommended and performed to keep your car in dependable condition. Jim, West Chester

Jay M.
03/02/2018
two bad experiences in a row
My last two visits have been a huge disappointment. No one calls about the car. I have to chase down people leaving messages and texts to find out if the work is completed and I can come pick it up. This past visit after the car being at Bimmerworks for a full day, my inspection was done, but not my tune up or filters because my text reply was missed. I was then asked to just leave the car there for a second day. This is terrible service and I don't think I will be returning

PJ
Phillip J.
BMW 745Li
02/24/2018
Addressed concerns with vehicle
Have and old BMW and Steve helped determine how to proceed with repairs