Overall Rating 1.75/5rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75

Khulood S.
Downingtown, PA
09/21/2018
Awesome
Steve did a wonderful job on my car. He is very friendly. Thank u

EG
Earl G.
Pennsylvania
Mercedes-Benz S600
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Earl said they did the job correctly.

Sess M.
West Norriton, PA
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Sess said the service quality was great. The work was a little slow.

BQ
Bill Q.
09/13/2018
328i Inspection
Like always never disappointed with the service that Steve and his crew do everytime I take my car for service. Thanks for such a great job you guys always do and for giving me all the information regarding my 328i.

John M.
09/03/2018
Again, another quality visit to Bimmerworks
Had my car towed in fron MD to replace a damaged tire. They fit me into their schedule and got me back on the road! Thanks Steve!

SL
Sal L.
08/29/2018
Five stars
Steve is super knowledgeable and has a solution for anything that has to do with a BMW. I will trust him and his team for all my future car maintenance/upgrade needs.

Bob B.
Coatesville, PA
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Bob said this business was easy to work with, professional and they did what he wanted them to do.

MN
Michael N.
Columbus, OH
08/21/2018
Great experience
Bimmerworks did a prepurchase inspection for me and installed a Dinan flash. Since I live a few states away, communication was critical. Steve kept me up to date and gave me thorough information on the car I bought and charged a fair price.
steve s. from Bimmerworks Ltd responded on 08/21/2018

It was my pleasure serivcing your new car. That is a really nice example of a 2003 540 sport 6speed. Enjoy.

James B.
Spring City, PA
08/13/2018
E39 aux fan respair
Very satisfied, Steve got me in straight away to replace my E39's aux fan and turned it around in 2 days, squeezing in cleaning up my headlight lenses. Appreciate the friendly and experienced service
steve s. from Bimmerworks Ltd responded on 08/21/2018

Thank for you the review. We do try our best to get cars in and out as efficiently as possible. Thank you for your business.

BT
Bill T.
Marcus Hook, PA
BMW 745i
08/05/2018
Kept me up to date
I had my car there and he did a full inspection of my vehicle and was very fast about letting me k ow everything that was wrong down to the smallest detail . They provided me with all the information I needed and let me know what was important to make my car right . I allowed them to do the work and he was very fast and made sure the job was done correctly . I can’t thank this company enough for the great work they did and I highly recommend this company to anyone who drives a BMW
steve s. from Bimmerworks Ltd responded on 08/21/2018

Thank you Bill for the great review. Details are very important to but customer and business. I work hard to find qualified techs that meet MY standards. It is not easy. Thank you for your business

BMW 745Li
07/29/2018
Great Place
This is a very knowledgeable shop that knows how to get the job done. And, they did perfect job. They know about tech. Very satisfied with the job and interaction with the owner. Thanks, Ny
steve s. from Bimmerworks Ltd responded on 08/21/2018

Thanks for the review. it was my pleasure servicing your car. thank you for your business

Don W.
07/19/2018
Always the best!!!!
Service is always the best....
steve s. from Bimmerworks Ltd responded on 08/21/2018

thank you Don.  I feel like I should Hire you. You have been visiting us the most this summer and its not becuase your car breaks alot. You are always welcome here any time.

Exton, PA
07/12/2018
Everyone is very helpful here and they know my vehicle very well. They don’t let me spend money on unnecessary service but make sure they take care of my car appropriately. I love this place!

Mike B.
Royersford, PA
07/05/2018
Great communication
From the time of scheduling the appointment to the time I received my car back from being serviced there was great communication to me as a customer
The use of emails,text and website was awesome

MA
Michael A.
Media, PA
07/02/2018
Recent visit
As has been my repeated experience, Steve asks pointed questions to determine the purpose of the visit, thoroughly inspects my vehicle to determine its needs which are otherwise hidden to me and recommends a fair and logical course of action. Steve provides a detailed, emailed status report on my vehicles whenever they're brought in for service, and I leave his shop, not only with a clear understanding of how my car is operating and what is needed in the immediate, mid and long-terms, but also with peace of mind.

I have both a late-model BMW and a nearly-20 year-old BMW and both receive outstanding attention and service.

Trust and predictability are cornerstones of why I came to and continue to come to Bimmerworks.

BMW 128i
06/29/2018
Great Eerience Again!

Michelle R.
Lansdowne, PA
06/22/2018
Honest and ethical and provides excellent service!
Steve is a great mechanic and highly knowledgeable. When I bring my car to him I rest assured that I'm getting the work done that I need and it's done right. I'm so glad I found Bimmerworks! Thanks Steve!

Dave D.
Audi RS 3
06/02/2018
I always receive the best service at Bimmerworks. They are honest, thorough and I get high quality reliable service every time. I highly recommend this place for your automobile.

BMW 128i
05/22/2018
Very Satisfied
As always I was very satisfied with my recent Bimmerworks service. My car was finished when promised and I was able to pick it on a Sat. without an issue. I highly recommend Bimmerworks of West Chester, PA.
steve s. from Bimmerworks Ltd responded on 05/22/2018

Thanks Rich, It was a pleasure working with you.

Berwyn, PA
BMW M3
05/09/2018
The only place I take my BMW
I can't say enough good things about Bimmerworks. I will not take my M3 anywhere else. The entire group share a passion for cars, and it shows in their work. Pricing is better than the dealer, and they will never recommend or charge for unnecessary work. It is not an easy place for me to get to during the week, but it's always worth the hassle to make sure my car is taken care of. Customer service is also top notch. My experience with Bimmerworks has only been with BMWs, but I'm confident they can wrench on any car at a level that is superior to most.
steve s. from Bimmerworks Ltd responded on 05/22/2018

Thank you Mike, We love working on M3's. Thak you for your business.