Blalock Auto Repair and Collision Center

CF
CHANTAL F.
04/02/2020
Trust is everything
I am super loyal and expect honesty, transparency and accountability in return. Competency should be a given. That’s why, after 20 years with my previous mechanic, I had to make a change when it became very apparent that my loyalty and patience were being taken advantage of. After much research and requests for recommendations, I met with Abbott. He was all the things I value in a vendor partnership. Not only was the work performed well done, it was timely and the cost was reasonable. Not cheap but reasonable. (Remember...you get what you pay for.) In the end, I think I have found my Forever Mechanic!

BRYAN S.
GMC Terrain
03/27/2020
Great service. Helped me immensely with my issue and saved me money. Thank you Abbott

JN
JAY N.
03/26/2020
High-Performance Exhaust System Install
Another great job by Mr. Abbott and crew on my Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited exhaust system. On time, on budget, and the Flow Master Cat Back exhaust is done and my expectations were exceeded once again. Great job!

Nissan NV
03/25/2020
If necessary, owner runs shop single-handedly.
I didn't ask why no employees were around today (1st day of Houston lockdown), but the owner was answering the phone, doing the mechanic work, necessary paperwork, dealing with Snap-On vendors -- without missing a beat.

Took slightly longer than normal for FE alignment because of backlog all handled by one man, but I'm duly impressed. No complaints.

Ford Edge
03/24/2020
Thanks
Thanks for promptly takin g care of my auto repair needs!

JOHN B.
03/13/2020
Good people who provide excellent service!
Thank you for your expert service to our family. I always recommend you to friends. Kathy Bradley.

SK
SUSAN K.
Buick Century
03/06/2020
Friendly timely service
I’ve used Blalock Auto for my auto maintenance and repair needs for years. The owner, Abbot, and staff are very friendly, honest, and experienced.

DT
DARIO T.
Toyota Tundra 4WD
03/04/2020
Excellent work done!! And Extremely satisfied. Definitely recommend this place.

PK
PHILIP K.
Toyota Avalon
03/04/2020
Work done on time and very satisfied with the performance of my vehicle.

BF
BILL F.
03/04/2020
Neighborhood garage with friendly and honest owner
Abbott, owner of Blalock Auto Repair is friendly and honest. Trust my vehicle to be serviced properly. This time was oil change and wiper blades and he doesn’t tell me other things need to be done as some oil change places.

TH

ASHLEY S.
Mazda Protege
02/29/2020
Abbott
Integrity, trust, knowledge and expertise.

Patient and understanding

Tries to work with you and explains things thoroughly.

KD
KENNETH D.
02/27/2020
The owner
Abbott is wonderful. Been going there for years. I do not even live near there anymore, but I make the trip for him!

BW
BRYAN W.
Ford F-250 Super Duty
02/26/2020
Superb
This is the only place I’ll take my vehicles. Great service. Great people.

NICK O.