DIANA C.
NY
04/26/2012
Oil Change
Very accommodating and friendly. Done in a reasonable time. Always happy with the service.

MARK / WANDA B.
Ford Five Hundred
04/24/2012
over ten years
he's a keeper, if he says you need it /you need it. called trust.

MN
MARTHA N.
Toyota Camry Solara
04/15/2012
Always great service
I think Bob Crowe's is great. I always feel like they are being honest with me.

MICHELLE D.
Dodge Caravan
04/13/2012
Inspection
I have been going to Bob Crowe Auto for years. He is efficient, fair and courteous. This particular visit, my van was having some issues and his patience and thorough work were greatly appreciated, as always. I highly recommend Bob Crowe Auto Service!

DIANA C.
NY
04/08/2012
Perfect
Grateful for taking care of my problem and giving me a break. It is could to have someone working on my car I can trust.

LOU / LOUISE B.
Whitney Point, NY
04/03/2012
As always Bob and his staff continue to service my car as if it was theirs. Best care leaving nothing for me to worry about. I have and will continue to recommend Bob Crowe Auto Service to my friends and family. Thanks Bob!