BP
BRIAN , ANNETTE P.
04/06/2013
Bob Crowe is the only place I will take my vehicles.
Bob Crowe is the only mechanic we trust with our vehicles. He provides great service at a fair price. We highly recommend Bob Crowe to everyone who owns a vehicle!

TG
Thomas G.
Ford Five Hundred
03/29/2013 Category: Service
Spoke with Jean. She said they do good work and she trusts them.

EB
ELAINE B.
NY
03/27/2013
Extra mile
Bob takes care of you and your car. From our panicked call from the interstate when we couldn't get the tire off to making sure the other wheels didn't give us a problem if a flat ever happened again. Fair prices and rare in today's world--honest mechanic.

CA
Charlie A.
03/27/2013 Category: Service
Charlie said the service was excellent. They were quick and honest and they did a great job.

CR
Carlos R.
New York
03/25/2013 Category: Service
Carlos said he had gotten a referral to go to the business. He was happy with the work.

DN
DORIS N.
03/23/2013
straight forward honesty
He is honest and straight forward.works with you in regards to future work needed. offers alternatives..overall good guy

WL
Warren L.
New York
03/18/2013 Category: Service
Warren said this business did the work quickly and they made the experience easy.

CHARLES B.
Honda Element
03/16/2013
******
Everything went OK, except that the new windshield wiper blade was installed on passenger side. I probably didn't specify, but the driver's side really needed it.

RON / FRAN S.
Port Crane, NY
Mercury Marauder
03/09/2013
great service...always congenial and prompt
Recent oil change was fast, efficient and convenient as always. It good to know that we have such a reliable auto service available to us.

DEANNE B.
Endicott, NY
03/07/2013
Service, Friendly.
It was a pleasure working with Bob Crowe. They were kind and took the time out to explain things to me.

PD
PAUL /EVELYN D.
Saturn L200
03/06/2013
inspection
Great!!! But I forgot to tell you front driver's blinker out.... has been kind of a problem for a long time, I'll need to get it fixed soon.

SK
SAMANTHA K.
02/27/2013
Always happy
I've been taking my vehicle to Bob for as long as I can recall. He's honest, knowledgeable, and willing to go above and beyond.

CHANTEL B.
Johnson City, NY
02/23/2013
LOF and NYS Inspection
As usual another great trip to Bob Crowe.

DI
Doug I.
02/21/2013 Category: Service
Doug said Bob's a good guy who helps out with excellent work. The only improvement would be if he did the work for free.

JULIE W.
Hyundai Tucson
02/19/2013
Very happy!
Bob and his crew always do a great job : )

PH
Patrick H.
Infiniti J30
02/18/2013 Category: Service
Patrick said coming to this business is like spending time with his friends. He said the people are good and he loves going there.

DIANA C.
02/15/2013
Respect of client
Bob always takes care of my vehicles with care. He makes me feel comfortable and I never feel like I am being taken advantage of for being a single women. He is straight forward and answers all my questions. Very respectful.

LH
LISA H.
Johnson City, NY
Volkswagen Passat
01/31/2013
Bob Crowe is always so reliable!
Great small business environment!

JAMES K.
Acura RSX
01/25/2013
Fair Price, Good Service
Dropped my car off at 8am for an oil change and wheel alignment. Got a call within an hour that my car had suspension issues, we discussed what needed to be fixed, he gave me a good price breakdown, and my car was ready by the end of the day. The oil change and alignment still came out to be 1/3 the cost of any other chain auto shop.

Jean G.
Toyota Avalon
01/23/2013 Category: Service
Jean said this business is trustworthy and they do good work.