BK
Bill K.
Binghamton, NY
02/16/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Cade. He said there was an issue with his service visit.

Jared F.
New York
04/25/2017 Category: Service
Jared said the check engine light on his vehicle came on after the service this business provided.

Donavan L.
03/11/2015
Trust Issues
I like the mechanics at Bob Crowe's. But I also like the mechanics everywhere. However it seems that they're always utilizing their knowledge to reap as much money as they can off of the customer despite the constant protests to do exactly the opposite. In this case, I was given tires that I clearly stated that I did not want. Yes the steel threading was showing, but I planned to replace them. First, I was told that the costs would be between $800-$1000. I was then told an estimate of a little over $1100. When I objected, I was then told we'd try to get the cost under $1000. What was promised to me, was not given.
Bob C. from Bob Crowe Auto Services responded on 03/12/2015

Wow, the way this review was written, it seems as though we charged $1000.00 for just simple tires. However, the situation on how the vehicle came in; ABS light on, front end issues, and tire wear problems, we explained and showed to the customer what needed to be done. What was done to correct the issues are as followed: For the ABS light on, the wrong axle was installed on the left front by someone else. The left front spindle was bent and needed to be replaced. The ABS sensor on the left rear tire was hanging because of a rotted mounting bolt that needed to be drilled and re-attached. An alignment was performed on the vehicle. Both front rims were bent and steel cords were hanging out of tires. Two used tires were put onto the vehicle and the bent wheels moved to the rear of the vehicle along with applying new wiper blades to the vehicle as well. All this work was done with the approval of the customer, except for the two used tires, which were put on due to safety so we could road test the vehicle. All of this work was done for a total of $989.69, that is also including tax. The tire cost was only 20.00/tire. I don't know why the customer would be so upset about trust issues, when we clearly kept under the customers budget of $1000.00.

EN
Emmanuel N.
Binghamton, NY
12/13/2014 Category: Service
Emmanuel said the service was simple at this business.

CA
Charlie/ Jennifer A.
Honda Fit
05/30/2013 Category: Service
Charlie said this business took an awfully long time to change four tires. He said they took at least two hours.