BG
Brenda G.
Johnson City, NY
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Brenda said that they do really good work.

NT
NICK/KANNA T.
10/10/2019
Bob Crowe Makes This Place Great!
Bob Crowe and his excellent staff did a great job fixing up my 2010 Ford Escape. It had some serious engine trouble. Now it is running as smooth as a cucumber. Bob and Joe are simply expert at what they do. They know vehicles inside and out. In addition, the repair was very affordable. On top, it was done with the ultimate professionalism and courtesy. Bob, his daughter Katie, and Joe always put a smile on my face everytime I step into the office building. Bob has been my personal auto mechanic for at least eight years. I would never even consider going anywhere else for my automobile needs. I give Bob Crowe my highest recommendation to anyone searching for an honest, expert, affordable and personable vehicle mechanic in Binghamton,NY.

Joyce K.
New York
Subaru Legacy
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Joyce said the business got her in quickly, they were very informative, very honest and she was very happy with the service.

CHRISTINE S.
Subaru Crosstrek
10/03/2019
Excellent service every time!

Dave S.
09/28/2019 Category: Service
Dave said this business is phenomenal and awesome.

SA
SARA A.
09/25/2019
Great and quick service with a fair price

BL
BOB L.
Windsor, NY
09/16/2019
Great Service.
I've been bringing my vehicles to Bob Crowe for more then 15 years. They are always dependable, honest and a pleasure to deal with. Their mechanics are experienced and very thorough.

DK
Daniel K.
Cortlandt Manor, NY
Volkswagen Atlas
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Daniel said that the facility is conveniently located and the staff is very nice.

FW
FRANK W.
Buick LeSabre
09/12/2019
Great friendly service at a reasonable price
They treat me more like an old friend than just a customer. They bend over backwards to make sure you are taken care of. They don't do any work that you car doesn't need. I dropped a car of once for new CV joints. Bob called me later to say that I only needed one not two. You never have to worry about being over charged or paying for work that not needed.

TP
TERRI P.
Chenango Forks, NY
Mitsubishi Mirage
09/11/2019
great people
family run business ~ friendly, efficient service done right.

CK
Cody K.
Chevrolet Pickup
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Cody said the business is efficient and they do everything the vehicle needs. The people there are friendly.

NT
NICK/KANNA T.
08/23/2019
Bob Crowe Makes This Place Great!
Bob Crowe has been my personal mechanic now over seven years. I trust him to take care of all my vehicles. He remains the best in town. His crew is fantastic. His daughter is particularly exceptional as she is just as warm and customer friendly as her father, Bob. I never worry about my vehicles as I know they are in excellent hands with Bob Crowe.

GF
Geraldine F.
Hastings On Hudson, NY
Chevrolet Cruze
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Geraldine said the business was very responsive and did it in a quick manner. They were professional, pleasant and incredibly honest. They did what they could to get her back on the road. The issue had to be taken care of by the dealer. She absolutely would recommend them to others if she lived in the area.

JESSICA M.
Honda Accord Coupe
08/16/2019
Thorough and trustworthy
Always comprehensive and fast service. Friendly staff. Never feel like I'm being ripped off. Won't take my car anywhere else!

EO
EDWARD O.
Notre Dame, IN
08/10/2019
Personalized attention to my vehicle and understanding my questions
When I explained my concerns, they were answered comprehensively and accurately. I was treated with the utmost professional attention and a delightful family sense of good humor.

08/09/2019
Great work
Great work done in a very timely manner.

EJ
ED / LINDA J.
Chenango Forks, NY
Mitsubishi Outlander
08/09/2019
Scheduled maintenance
I have used this garage since it started and have used it since I bought this car. They do a great job and they keep my car running smoothly always with a smile!

Sean C.
New York
08/08/2019 Category: Service
Sean said they were friendly , they were fair and they got him an appointment in a timely manner.

TR
Terry R.
Toyota Echo
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Terry said the was very pleased with his service. He was confident with the work provided.

DA
DOUG A.
08/01/2019
Scheduled maintenance
I can always rely on having my automotive needs taken care of at Bob Crowe Auto.