WG
Wendy G.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Wendy said the staff is courteous, fast, and efficient. They worked her vehicle in, and she really enjoyed the experience.

BOB B.
Box Elder, SD
Pontiac Grand Prix
12/01/2018
Super service!!!
Once again, Bob's has solved my automobile problem at minimal cost and with expert service. I would and I have recommended them to many of my friends, just as they were recommended to me a few years ago. I can't say enough good things about these folks. They are super.

Don B.
Ford Econoline
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Don said he has dealt with them before They seem to do good work for him.

SF
STEPHANIE F.
11/09/2018
Only Auto shop I use.
I have been coming to Bob's for over 13 years. I have always been treated friendly and with respect. I highly recommend Bob's to anyone looking for a mechanic.

STEVE S.
11/08/2018
Cool people
When’s the Christmas Party?

MALORY B.
Box Elder, SD
Buick Park Avenue
11/08/2018
Bobs never disappoints
As a rapid city native I have visited a few auto body shops. Bobs auto body is hands down the best everytime. I am a hair dresser and service more then 100 people a week. Word of mouth is huge and I refer everyone to bobs! Their fair prices and only do what has to be done. They also always give me a full quote and explanation before doing anything. The staff is so Personable and their just totally dependable. Highly highly recommend.

LJ
Leonard J.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Leonard said that the place is fair, and that is a good thing.

KC
KENT C.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/07/2018
Trailblazer repair
Quick service. Knowledgeable technicians. Less expensive than other service businesses. Great job.

JAMES C.
11/05/2018
Great service..
Great service and fair prices. Will only use Bob's. Recommended to friends and family.

BF
BRAD F.
11/02/2018
Friendly knowledgeable service
Friendly knowledgeable service

John H.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/02/2018 Category: Service
John said the business has taken care of his vehicles for years. They are good people.

SJ
SUE J.
11/01/2018
Honest
Honest and responsive folks who diagnosed the true problem, not what I thought the problem was based on prior problem fixed elsewhere, and got the job done at a reasonable price. Worked me into their busy schedule to meet my deadline.

GS
GUNTER S.
Chevrolet Cavalier
11/01/2018
Great job as always !!
Fast and great service and very reasonable ! Doesn't matter what type of vehicle I bring to Bob's, they find the problem quickly and fix it promptly. Even my 1966 International truck.

BG
BAYLOR (SHORTY) G.
Plymouth Breeze
10/30/2018
Mom and Pop atmosphere.
Appreciate the attention to detail. We've known each other for so many years that it's like going to a relative. You know our vehicles and us on a first name basis. Great job guys.

Jeff H.
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said the service was good.