RAY S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Chevrolet Cavalier
04/08/2018
Disappointed
I was disappointed that after radiator hose was replaced that no attempt to find the reason the engine was running so poorly afterward was attempted. You had been so thorough in the past, but this time you just told me it was running poorly and that was it. So I took it elsewhere for repair to the engine...I also asked for estimate to repair a/c, and that was also not addressed.
Joe M. from Boca's Best Auto Repair responded on 04/09/2018

Ray, I would like to apologize for the confusion/Miscommunication. We always strive for total satisfaction and as a returning customer driving all the way up to us from Fort Lauderdale you know we always take care of our customers. I spoke to both the girls upfront and the techs in the back and bottom line is we dropped the ball. The tech were under the impression that you only wanted the coolant issue addressed and failed to inform the girls that you needed additional work done. If you need anything in the future please free to call me.

MARC G.
Boca Raton, FL
06/07/2017
Poor customer service
Nasty attitude never go there again