KP
Kelly P.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Kelly said the business provided him services at the lowest cost possible.

KP
Kelly P.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Kelly said the business provided him services at the lowest cost possible.

Andrew B.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Andrew said the staff were really nice, friendly, and they knew what they were doing. They got him in as soon as they could, and they identified his problem right away.

Rt G.
Highland City, FL
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Rt said it was easy to schedule an appointment with the business. The staff completed his services in a quick manner.

PW
PRIM W.
Pontiac Sunfire
07/07/2018
Service Quick attention reasonable pricing 5 star
very satisfied
Joe M. from Boca's Best Auto Repair responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you Prim, we appreciate your'e business.

GG
Genesis G.
Ford Five Hundred
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Genesis said Joey was kind. The employees were friendly. They were patient. They explained her service. They were welcoming.

BW
BRUCE W.
Lexus LS 400
06/30/2018
Lexus repair
I appreciated your fine service at a fair price. I will tell all of my friends and relatives about you with a good recommendation.

Previously we were using "Eric's Wrench" in Boynton. You are much closer.
Joe M. from Boca's Best Auto Repair responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you Bruce.

TE
TIKA E.
06/29/2018
Always Great
I always took my Mercedes there for any repairs (after AAA told me about them!), and now we are also taking my husband's Toyota Highlander. They are thorough, honest, and much more reasonable than the dealership! And, when they cannot fix it (and only choice is the dealership) they let you know too. And everyone is very friendly and informative.

Robin R.
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Robin said the business' employees always went out of their way to help her.

HW
Harry W.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Harry said he recommends the business.
Joe M. from Boca's Best Auto Repair responded on 06/22/2018

We are here whenever you need us. Thank you for your business.

John L.
Jacksonville, FL
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
06/18/2018 Category: Service
John said the staff got him in and out, and they treated him very well. They got him back on the road within an hour, so he could get back home to his family.
Joe M. from Boca's Best Auto Repair responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you John, we appreciate your business and are happy you are pleased with everything.

AJ
Anthony J.
Lake Worth, FL
Honda Civic Si
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said the employees provided good communication. They provided really good service. They attended to his vehicle well.
Joe M. from Boca's Best Auto Repair responded on 06/19/2018

Anthony if you need anything else give me a call.

GB
Gilbert B.
Chrysler 200
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Gilbert said the employees provided excellent service. They were punctual. They completed service in a timely manner. The work was perfect. He was pleased with his service.
Joe M. from Boca's Best Auto Repair responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you Gilbert.

KW
Kahl W.
Nissan Murano
06/02/2018 Category: Service
Kahl said he's always had a good experience with this business. The staff are straightforward and honest. They take care of him right away and do good work.
Joe M. from Boca's Best Auto Repair responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you Kahl. We pride ourself's in being honest and straight forward and making sure you as a customer always leaves out of here happy and pleased with our work

MO
MIRIAM O.
Jacksonville, FL
05/31/2018
My car broke down while attempting to to get to FAU for my daughters Orientation. Once the company sent by AAA came out and assessed it was not the battery, they referred me to Bocas Best Auto. I arrived and immediately received assistance. I was explained the issue and given my options. My car was repaired for $160 and I was at the Orientation by lunch. A received quick honest and very reasonably priced service. Thank you so much !
Joe M. from Boca's Best Auto Repair responded on 05/31/2018

Miriam we're happy we could get your issue resolved and get you to your daughters special day in a timly manner. Please if your daughter needs anything while she is at FAU, Please have her call us. We handle alot of students and staffs cars....GO OWLS!!!

PW

Thanks Prim

GS
Greg S.
05/26/2018 Category: Service
Greg said the staff were kind, helpful, and the service was good.

PC
Predrag C.
05/26/2018 Category: Service
Predrag said he was satisfied with the service. The job was done on time, and done correctly. He doesn't have any complaints.
Joe M. from Boca's Best Auto Repair responded on 05/30/2018

Thank you for the continued support. Im glad as a company we were able to take care of the issue in a timely and correct manor.

HV
HOWARD V.
05/18/2018
Doesn't take advantage
Had a repair done on a bmw...... Gave me a good estimate, did quality work, and delivered the car back to me when he said he would...... I finally found my auto repair shop........

TE
TIKA E.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
05/17/2018
A Car Repair Shop you can trust
I always use them first. On occasion they honestly tell me I need to take to dealer. They fix what they can, charge reasonable rates and always with friendly staff and technicians.

I witnessed a total jerk, who obviously thinks he is Gods gift to humankind, walk in and be demanding and demeaning to the front desk person. She remained friendly and calm and actually softened the idiot’s attitude. I was impressed (and told her so).

I cannot say enough positive things about them. Trust them with your car.
Joe M. from Boca's Best Auto Repair responded on 05/17/2018

Thanks Tika, we always do the best we can for all our customers, and most of our customers are really nice and friendly, however, we do get the occasional "jerk". We just smile at them and kill them with kindness.