Boca's Best Auto Repair

DAWN K. on 08/25/2016
"Seemed honest"
I feel they were honest and worked with me
Vehicle: Subaru Forester
Service Date: 08/24/2016
Review Created: 08/25/2016 09:55 AM
Parita G. on 08/17/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"fast service"
was initially disappointed with the work ,but at the end it was taken care of nicely.
Service Date: 08/08/2016
Review Created: 08/17/2016 10:30 AM
DAVID S. on 12/31/2015
"Part took a long time to arrive. I had to contact the shop to determine status of repair."
Given the cost of the part, I question how much I saved versus the dealer.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 12/29/2015
Review Created: 12/31/2015 05:32 AM
Joe M. at Boca's Best Auto Repair responded on 12/31/2015

David I apologize for the delay in shipping on your part. As you know your part came from the dealer. Dealers do not keep parts for older cars in house they keep them in a Ford regional warehouse (Orlando). This time of the year shipping tends to take a little longer. I order your part  Monday Afternoon and it arrived to us at 3:45 Wednesday afternoon and you picked your car up at 5:00 that same day. I enformed your part had to be ordered. When you called me on Wednesday to check your status, I told your timing was good,  that I had just signed for it and we would get it done that day. I think our techs did a good job getting it done that day. As far as cost saving you would need to conctact the dealer. I know they charge 499.63 and we charged you $449.67...But my est would be over $140.00. $50.00 on the part alone and we do not charge diag time which is usually 90.00 at a dealership plus our labor rates are less.

TOM B. on 11/20/2015
"Received the car dirty inside and out with grease."
We were happy with the service and the promptness of getting our car done, and we even complimented you on how clean everything was in the shop, the floors where the mechanics work and the inside waiting area, the bathroom was spotless, but when we got the car home, there was grease everywhere!!! All over the door, the window on the drivers side, the entire front windshield streaked grease when we put the windshield wipers on, the steering wheel was covered with grease, the gear shift base and gear shift had grease/dirt on it, It was horrible! We took the car to go out and saw all the grease on everything and had to get cleaners and clean the windows, door, inside steering wheel with grease remover. I am telling you this so you make sure your guys check all this out before they finish and return the people's car.
Vehicle: Lincoln Town Car
Service Date: 11/19/2015
Review Created: 11/20/2015 06:13 AM
Joe M. at Boca's Best Auto Repair responded on 12/01/2015

Tom, Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I am very sorry to hear about this. We take a lot of pride in keeping everything clean our shop, waiting area and especially the customers car. I am not sure what happened or who dropped the ball here. I shared your review with our techs, to help ensure this doesn't happen again. Please feel free to bring the car in for a free detail. Call me or Rianne at your convenience to make the appointment.