Voorhees, NJ
10/06/2018
I was a confused customer
My car was towed to Boca's Best Auto Repair, due to having a flat tire. I was very furious and confused when the guy who brought my car to the place and left me at the place, where I felt confused. Also, he left my car unlocked (key was inside the store) and it was parked outside the store, which was locked. Since it was after closing time, the employees working at the please told me that it could not be fixed and I had to wait until the morning. The good part was once the store was opened the next morning, they called me and took care of the situation and was ready ASAP. Luckily when I came to get my car, there was nothing stolen and now it is in good condition.

Overall, I would recommend the Boca's Best Auto Repair to anyone. However I would recommend that all of the employees should be aware of every situation and explain to the customers. Just incase in the future if there is any confused customers (like I was) wanting to know what's going on, the employee is able to help out and provide information.

AI
Atm I.
Pompano Beach, FL
12/08/2017 Category: Service
Atm said the service could have been better. The repairs were not what he expected.

DK
DAWN K.
Boynton Beach, FL
08/25/2016
Seemed honest
I feel they were honest and worked with me

PG
Parita G.
Lake Worth, FL
08/17/2016
fast service
was initially disappointed with the work ,but at the end it was taken care of nicely.

DAVID S.
Delray Beach, FL
12/31/2015
Part took a long time to arrive. I had to contact the shop to determine status of repair.
Given the cost of the part, I question how much I saved versus the dealer.
Joe M. from Boca's Best Auto Repair responded on 12/31/2015

David I apologize for the delay in shipping on your part. As you know your part came from the dealer. Dealers do not keep parts for older cars in house they keep them in a Ford regional warehouse (Orlando). This time of the year shipping tends to take a little longer. I order your part  Monday Afternoon and it arrived to us at 3:45 Wednesday afternoon and you picked your car up at 5:00 that same day. I enformed your part had to be ordered. When you called me on Wednesday to check your status, I told your timing was good,  that I had just signed for it and we would get it done that day. I think our techs did a good job getting it done that day. As far as cost saving you would need to conctact the dealer. I know they charge 499.63 and we charged you $449.67...But my est would be over $140.00. $50.00 on the part alone and we do not charge diag time which is usually 90.00 at a dealership plus our labor rates are less.

TOM B.
Boca Raton, FL
Lincoln Town Car
11/20/2015
Received the car dirty inside and out with grease.
We were happy with the service and the promptness of getting our car done, and we even complimented you on how clean everything was in the shop, the floors where the mechanics work and the inside waiting area, the bathroom was spotless, but when we got the car home, there was grease everywhere!!! All over the door, the window on the drivers side, the entire front windshield streaked grease when we put the windshield wipers on, the steering wheel was covered with grease, the gear shift base and gear shift had grease/dirt on it, It was horrible! We took the car to go out and saw all the grease on everything and had to get cleaners and clean the windows, door, inside steering wheel with grease remover. I am telling you this so you make sure your guys check all this out before they finish and return the people's car.
Joe M. from Boca's Best Auto Repair responded on 12/01/2015

Tom, Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I am very sorry to hear about this. We take a lot of pride in keeping everything clean our shop, waiting area and especially the customers car. I am not sure what happened or who dropped the ball here. I shared your review with our techs, to help ensure this doesn't happen again. Please feel free to bring the car in for a free detail. Call me or Rianne at your convenience to make the appointment.