Jim M.
Lincoln Navigator
12/12/2019
Great people!
Always honest. I know they’re shooting me straight. If my car doesn’t need service, that’s what they tell me.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 12/13/2019

The loyalty from your family, means everything to our family business!

RY
Randy Y.
12/11/2019
Outstanding every time
Never disappointed when we use Bohanon always exceeding my expectations courteous prompt service with a smile at a price I can afford
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 12/11/2019

Thank you, Randy. Always a pleasure!

EK
Elaine K.
Buick Encore
12/10/2019
Work Done on my 2015 Buick Encore!
The staff is knowledgeable , caring and professional! From the moment the enter the business, while very warm and friendly , you realize this is a place where they know what they are doing and their goal is to “fix your problem”!

We strive to please!

LG
Lindsey, Dakota G.
Saturn L300
11/27/2019
We love Bohannon’s!
Excellent service, trusted staff and a beautifully comfortable waiting area!

Joy F.
Battlefield, MO
11/15/2019
Honest people
Christy and crew are wonderful!
They are so honest. I love that I can trust them. I can even ask how long I can hold off on some repairs, due to my lack of time or funds immediately, & they give an honest answer. It’s not always- “This needs to be done as soon as possible.” But they care about my safety enough, that once with my brakes on our car they stayed late to make sure it was done ASAP, because they didn’t want me to leave with such bad brakes. This time with our truck they said I could hold off for a little while on replacing the brakes. Wonderful people!

Thanks Joy,
Your family has been wonderful to our family business, and we appreciate your loyalty!

CT
Cindy, Jessie T.
Chevrolet Pickup
11/14/2019
Christy and Darin provide excellent and personal service. They make sure that their customer is happy and don’t break the bank!

Donny B.
Ford Windstar Wagon
11/09/2019
Always friendly
Had a couple tires put on the vehicle. Always very friendly and professional service. Competitive pricing. You won’t find better.

Carol M.
11/08/2019
Excellent. Won’t go anywhere else
These folks are awesome. We’ve used them 3 times since we moved here a year ago. They’re excellent communicators, are knowledgeable, quick, friendly and they have integrity. We feel very blessed to find them first!

Thanks Carol,
Your business is important to us, and your kind words mean the world to our business.

EK
Elaine K.
Buick Encore
11/06/2019
Customer service .😍
As previously stated customer service is excellent . I feel the degree of experience and knowledge is the best to be found and I trust I will be treated fairly.
A dear friend recommended Bohannon Auto service and she is a long-standing customer of over 30 years!
That recommendation says it all to me!

LA
Lynn A.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
10/30/2019
Fair and Knowledgeable Auto Mechanic
As a single mother it is important that my older car rum smoothly and is reliable. Darin and Kristi have always made me aware of repairs needed and I have always been treated fairly. Kristi is great at the front desk and makes her customers feel like family. Darin is personable and very knowledgeable about my car. The shop and the mechanics are clean and organized. Prices are average if not below average compared to other shops. Would highly recommend.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 12/11/2019

Our business is here for your family!

Rod, Dara H.
10/26/2019
300 RX Lexus
300 RX Lexus- I brought in my O2 Lexus which was running poorly and was very pleased with their work. I have gone there several times and always been impressed. They were very quick to diagnose the problem and to fix it. It was done in only one day.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 12/11/2019

We appreciate your business!

Reba, David B.
Ozark, MO
10/25/2019
Fairest auto repair we've found.
We've used their service for several years. They are always faithful to tell me when I DON'T need something done immediately. We've never encountered an instance where the repairs weren't done right.

Thank you!

We appreciate your loyalty, it means everything to our family.

Steve M.
Chevrolet HHR
10/20/2019
Always provide excellant service. Could not ask for bettter.
Simple oil change this time, but they were prompt and efficient, even helped me with a trim piece that needed to be reinstalled with no problems. Always glad to get great service with friendly people.

RF
Richard, Candice F.
Chevrolet Corvette
10/17/2019
People Who Care
We had transmission trouble with our 2003 Corvette. It would not shift gears even when gear indicator would change from P to D.. i feared major rebuild. They found linkage problem and fixed for wonderfully low cost. I recommend them for all mechanical repairs. East of Glenstone, north of Sunshine. I''ll go there again.

Shirley S.
Rogersville, MO
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/17/2019
Everything
Good work. I know that when I take my vehicles to Bohannons for service ( they do such a good job repars have not been nebessary) i know im in good hands .

ZP
Zack, Lindsey P.
Ozark, MO
10/15/2019
Friendly, professional service
They did a great job on our minivan. They are very knowledgeable and friendly.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 12/11/2019

We appreciate your loyalty!

Chevrolet HHR
10/12/2019
Disappointed
I took my car to Bohannan, who has been my go to mechanic and I have trusted for over 3 years and I have always been satisfied. Unfortunately this time there was some sort of miscommunication. I took my car there because it had trouble starting in the mornings, but started fine the rest of the day. The car was in the shop for two days whereby the exhaust cam timing solenoid was replaced and the powertrain control module was reprogrammed which did not correct the problem and the check engine light was still on. I was advised to take to dealership for a reprogram of the alcohol content sensor. Dealership diagnosed issue as clogged fuel injectors and the alcohol content sensor was malfunctioning because of the clogged fuel injectors. Once the clogged fuel injectors were cleaned, the alcohol content sensor was functioning appropriately. The car runs great and the engine light is off. I am disappointed that Bohannon didnt identify the clogged fuel injectors in the first place. I could have probably saved time and money.

FM
Francis M.
Buick Regal
09/13/2019
7 Year Customer
Cannot thank the Bohannon family enough. They always take the time to explain the options you have as far as priority fixes and things you need to be aware of in the future with keeping your vehicle on the road. I have taken my 1993 Buick to them for close to 7 years now and it’s running better than ever.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 09/13/2019

We value your loyalty, and appreciate the support you give our family!

Republic, MO
Buick LaCrosse
09/08/2019
promot, friendly service
Customer service is great! Service is prompt as well as they provide helpful suggestions
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 09/09/2019

Joe S.
GMC Yukon
09/08/2019
fair, honest and knowledgeable
always helpful and prompt service
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 09/09/2019