SE
Scott E.
02/18/2019
Excellent, Quality Service
They figured out what was wrong, gave us no pressure options and did an excellent job fixing it and in a short amount of time.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you Scott, for the feedback. We will continue working hard to keep your family's vehicles going!

Brookline Station, MO
02/15/2019
Great experience
Was referred to them and had a great experience.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you!

Reba, David B.
Ozark, MO
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/14/2019
They stand behind their work.
I had a relay switch replaced for a headlight issue in June 2018. I had the same issue again in February 2019 and went back. The relay was defective and they replaced it at no additional charge.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you!

NC
Nancy C.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
02/13/2019
Auto repair
If you want the best service on you auto this is the place to go. They truly treat you like family. They do the best work at the best price. Great to do business with
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 02/13/2019

Thanks Nancy!

You're pretty special to us as well!

Bill, Eva B.
02/12/2019
excellent prices
Have time to help in a crisis
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 02/13/2019

Anything for you & Eva, Bill!

Debbie C.
02/12/2019
Super friendly. Awesome mechanics. Never have been disappointed in their services.
See above
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 02/12/2019

It means everything to our small business that you approve of our service. We will never take your trust for granted.

Best,

TW
Tammy W.
Mercury Mountaineer
02/11/2019
Always so heplful!
Appreciate their great service!
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 02/12/2019

Your loyalty keeps us going, and we so appreciate you, Tammy!

CG
Charlie G.
02/10/2019
Great service and friendly people
Prompt service. Repairs completed as quoted. Very impressive operation!
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 02/11/2019

Thank You!

We hope to see you again soon.

Chevrolet Caprice Police Patrol Vehicle
02/09/2019
Bohannons have always done an excellent job taking care of my vehicles, answering my questions and working with my schedule. They have given me rides to work at times, given me a vehicle to use at other times and a nice waiting room some times as well. They’ve always taken great care to explain the problems and options and pricing. I really appreciate their honesty and knowledge. I always know my vehicle problems are in great hands and will be resolved quickly, accurately and as pain free to my pocketbook as possible. On top of all that great service you won’t find a more friendly shop around. Great people doing great work. Thanks, Bohannons!
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 02/11/2019

Thank You!

It's a big deal to us that you took time from your schedule to give our small business a shout out. We try our best every day to deliver the best value in our power.

DF
Doug and Rebecca F.
Strafford, MO
02/08/2019
Great Reliable and Trustworthy Service
Bohannon's is an amazing auto shop. They only recomend the service I need and do what they can to keep the repairs cost down. They have saved me so much money and time over the years. They have fixed every car I have owned and I have never had to have any of them redone. I wouldn't trust anyone else to work on my vehicles.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 02/08/2019

We so appreciate your loyalty and taking time to give our small business this shout out! We hope to be your auto shop for the next generation.

RY

Thanks Ray!

Jim D.
Nissan Frontier 4WD
02/07/2019
First visit but not last
I’ m so glad I chose this firm. I will return for tires and any car needs.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 02/07/2019

Dear Jim,

Thank you for choosing us. We will do our best to honor your trust!

RN
Robert N.
Feb 04 2019
I recently had multiple issues addressed with my vehicle and it is my pleasure to give Bohannon my highest regards. They were friendly, empathetic and did a great job quickly. I highly recommend Bohannon to anyone looking for a trust worthy shop!

Dear Robert,

We sincerely appreciate your feedback. It is our job to make sure your automotive repairs are performed to your satisfaction. We take pride in our work, so thank you!

VK
Vicki K.
Trust
Honest people with no high pressure sales addons. The thoroughly check my car every time I’m there. I completely trust Bohannon with all my car care needs.

Vicki,

Your loyalty means everything to our small business, and we will never take your trust for granted. Your car care is our priority.

Amber M.
02/06/2019
Great service! Great people!
I’m always able to trust Bohannon with my car. They take care and give me a comprehensive overview of how my car is doing. Won’t go to anyone else.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 02/06/2019

We appreciate your loyalty, and will do our best to keep your vehicle properly maintained.

Nissan Murano
02/05/2019
Great service. Friendly staff
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 02/05/2019

We appreciate your business.

MA
Marty A.
02/02/2019
The Bohannons have taken care of me for over a year. They are very friendly and trustworthy. I have not left the shop disappointed once. Also, they get the work done in a timely fashion. I will go to them and recommend them to everyone as long as i live here in Springfield!
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 02/04/2019

Thanks Marty,

We will always strive to give you our best service.

Jim M.
Lincoln Navigator
02/02/2019
Great job!
Asked about brakes. Darin could have chosen to say they needed replacing. Same with the tires. Where do you think I’m going for brakes and tires when I do need them.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 02/04/2019

Jim,

We're so glad you noticed that we hold ourselves accountable, so you don't have the worry.

Michael, Connie R.
Lexus GS 350
01/31/2019
Very helpful
They always provide great service with high quality
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 01/31/2019

Thanks!

Danny and Anjanette L.
Nixa, MO
01/31/2019
Top of the line care!
They are very honest and the staff are very friendly!
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 01/31/2019