Russell G.
Kia Soul
04/21/2019
Happy to have found you
I appreciate the honesty in the diagnosis and pricing.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 04/22/2019

We're pleased you found us! Our small business runs on referrals like the one you were given.

TN
Terre N.
04/21/2019
Almost a 5-star . . .
With a tune-up appointment made a week earlier, I still had to wait an hour & 15" before they even took my car back (and I came early). That was a little disappointing. I understand everyone's busy this time of year, but I was not a walk-in. Once they came for my car, it only took 45" & that was great! Otherwise, very friendly, professional customer service. Here's hoping my next appointment will be a little better time-managed. I'm busy too!
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you for the feedback. Time is a challenge that we take seriously. We'll do our best to improve.

Stephanie and Chuck M.
Acura 3.5RL
04/20/2019
Great srrvice
Easy to make an appointment, service is great & have always been treated fairly & honestly. They stand behind their work.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 04/20/2019

Thanks for the shout out! It means so much to our small business.

CF
Cindy F.
04/19/2019
Great people fast service
Great customer service. Friendly owners! Fast service!
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 04/20/2019

So glad we could make it work out!

Sylvia W.
Nixa, MO
Honda Civic Si
04/19/2019
You can rely on Bohannons to give you honest service. They have over many years earned my trust and loyalty.
Bohannons is honest and guarantee their excellent work. They are reliable in their estimates. They are very clean in their repairs. Over the many years I have been with Bohannons they have never disappointed me and have earned my trust and loyalty. I highly recommend Bohannons for your auto repairs. Thank you Bohannons, you are the best!
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 04/20/2019

Thanks Sylvia, we're truly grateful for your support of our small business!

04/15/2019
Bohannon Auto
Always prompt, friendly, knowledgeable, courteous service. Very reasonable prices and completely trustwothy. I love this place!

Thank you!

JJ
Johnathan J.
Chevrolet Blazer
04/14/2019
Great brake job!
As usual, the work I had done at Bohannon's was fantastic as well as reasonably priced. Everybody is always friendly and knowledgeable.I trust them to do work on any of my vehicles.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you! We will continue doing our best.

Mike or Serena W.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
04/13/2019
Nissan Frontier - Weber
Outstanding customer service. Attention to detail by all staff. Explanation of work being done with any recommendations outstanding. Value for the service provided very good. Thanks so much! The Weber's
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you! Your shout out means everything to our small business!

Dennis and Judy W.
04/12/2019
Darin and Kristi know what they are doing. They are honest and hard working and have been in the business for several years. They don't take advantage of people. I would recommend them without reservation.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you, we appreciate the shout out!

TG
Tom and Shirley G.
Pleasant Hope, MO
Tire purchase
These guys rock, great service!

Thank you!

TG
Tom and Shirley G.
Pleasant Hope, MO
Chevrolet Silverado SS
Water pump replacement
Very nice job for water replacement and performed in a very timely fashion. Get your repairs done here
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 04/12/2019

Thanks Gilbey,

We appreciate the shout out!

Shirley W.
Cadillac CTS Sedan
04/10/2019
Honestly,
They are honest people with knowledgable mechanics and never try to get you to fix something that doesn't absolutely need it! They keep your safety in mind when working on your car and treat their customers like family. Their shop is clean and the waitng area is comfortable.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 04/10/2019

Shirley,

You make me smile - thanks for the shout out!

RO
Rejina O.
04/06/2019
Respectful and helpful
Really good place to take my car if you don’t know much about cars. They explained what’s needed and listened to my questions. I left assured that the car is safe on a long trip.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 04/08/2019

Thanks!

Jeff, Sheri G.
04/05/2019
Do it right
Fair and honest gets vehicles in when they say Good Business
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 04/05/2019

We try our best, appreciate the feedback, and we sooo appreciate our customers!

04/05/2019
Wonderful customer service
I love going in because without fail someone is always ready and willing to help you.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you so much for saying so!

Matt, Bethany M.
GMC Yukon
Family Run
You will not go wrong, I promise you.

Thanks Matt!

Friends are the family you get to choose!

MK
Michael K.
Brookline Station, MO
New to area
It is first class service and they ask you and show you if they think you need to replace a part and why

Thanks Mike!

MK
Mary Nan and Norm K.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Excellent Friendly Service
Had a surprise yesterday morning when my car would not start. Once AAA gave me a jump I was off for Bohannon’s. Darin got my car in and checked out the battery and found it to be bad, so he replaced it and I got my car back by 4pm.
I would recommend this business to everyone.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 04/04/2019

We want to be your first choice, so we try our best to minimize your time without a vehicle!

Jacob H.
Chesterfield, MO
review
they take the time to explain what needs to be done.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you, we're committed to educating our customer!

PF
Pete, Julia F.
GMC Envoy XUV
04/03/2019
Very knowledgeable. Great service.
Great people to work with and they thoroughly explain the repairs needed and any options that might be available. Work is always done right and timely.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 04/03/2019