Michael H.
Toyota Celica
04/11/2021
Skilled, quick, and affordable auto repair
Bohannon is first class auto repair! My car is over 20 years old & needed parts that aren't easy to locate. Bohannon scoured the planet & found them. When the parts arrived they were broken! Bohannon fixed the parts, then fixed my car. While i waited. For way less than i expected. I laughed to myself for actually wishing they had a tip jar! I woulda put something in it! i was that satisfied with the job!

SF
Sharnette F.
Kia Sportage
04/10/2021
People, Service and Know How
The folks at Bohannon Auto Service are friendly, knowledgeable, professional and fair. They even took the time to properly explain ‘what’ and ‘why’ the work that was done to my automobile. Amazing experience!!!!

RE
Randall E.
Chrysler 300
04/09/2021
Awesome Service
My experience was such a great one, the people were so nice and informative. They explained in great detail the work I needed done and made me feel super comfortable with the process. I will always go to Bohannon’s Auto for any future work I may need

Jen W.
Jeep Patriot
04/07/2021
Really helped us out of a jam!
My daughter's car broke down while traveling through Springfield. This place was recommended by a friend and they were exceptional! They got the car fixed as quickly as possible and it is running better than ever. Having a daughter 4 hours from home with a broke down jeep can be distressing but Bohannon did all they could to help us out. Highly recommend!

Michael R.

Michael R.
Lexus GS 350
04/05/2021
Wonderful service
Really enjoy knowing you get great work done by their excellent staff.

JV
Jack V.
Audi Q5
04/02/2021
Dependable Service
I can always count on quality work.

AH
Andrya H.
Clever, MO
Jeep Cherokee
04/01/2021
Kind people
This place was great! The people were nice and communicated everything that they were looking at needing to do with my vehicle. They are very knowledgeable and quick! I will absolutely be using this place in the future for any other needed repairs!

Mark H.
Nixa, MO
Chrysler 300
03/29/2021
Friendly knowledgeable and get it done right
Always a pleasure to do business with they fix the problem and don’t try to sell you on things you don’t need prices are reasonable it’s an HONEST shop and good people that’s hard to find these days

03/29/2021
The People...
Darin & Kristi are phenomenal people. Always so kind and honest. I know that no matter the issue, big or small, they will make sure that I’m taken care of and back on the road safely. I appreciate their honesty and feel like they are in the business for the right reasons.

Shannon S.
03/27/2021
ALWAYS GREAT SERVICE & FRIENDLY
Every time I have taken a vehicle here, they have been friendly, uofront, and honest! Prices are VERY reasonable!

KH
Kenneth & Cheryl H.
Acura TL
03/27/2021
Five Star Good!
They always communicate what they are going to do and the price range of what it will cost depending on what they find out what other problem is. There service is good that they don’t advertise. Word of mouth keeps them busy.

03/26/2021
Staff are very helpful
They are good about telling you what the problem is with your car, and educating you on what needs to be done.

Robbie W.
03/25/2021
Excellent Work & Price
Less than $1000 for all the work that was done on our vehicle, and they didn't get condescending towards me for being a woman (the fact that I have to mention this should be telling).
They kept me informed of the price and the progress of work as they went along.

Jerry B.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/19/2021
Best an most honest people in town