Karen B.
Mount Vernon, MO
12/12/2018
Always Go The Extra Mile
Darin and Kristi are always friendly and attentive, making sure they understand my needs. Everything done is always explained to me and well documented when I checknout. If I request service that isn’t needed, they tell me so. I won’t go anywhere else.

Jennifer D.
Fair Grove, MO
12/08/2018
Great service. First time here. Will be back!
They took care of multiple issues and were prompt and courteous!
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 12/10/2018

We will keep doing our best to be your first choice in auto repair and maintenance!

BK
Brad and Kelly K.
Rogersville, MO
12/08/2018
They take care of us like family!
They take care of us like family!

You guys are the best!

Debra C.
Chrysler 300
12/08/2018
Very personable and upfront and honest
Would recommend...Very honest and trustworthy...Go above and beyond...Took me back home after dropping off after the tow...Expert towing is the best...

Thanks Debbie,

We so appreciate your continued support of our business!

PM
Patrick and Katie M.
Saturn SC 3dr
Great People, Great Service
They got the job done quick, did it well, and at an affordable price for work put into it. A great place.

Pat,

We so appreciate your business, thank you!

BU
Ben, Jennifer U.
12/07/2018
Excellent Service as Always
Bohannon Auto has always been great to work with. I take all my vehicles there.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you Ben! Your loyalty is huge to us.

Mike P.
Nixa, MO
Dodge Durango
Highly recommend!
I often recommend Bohannon to friends asking for a good place to get cars repaired. The owners are great, very involved with the business. Quality repair and information.

Thanks Mike!
We hope to see the Durango reach 400k and beyond.

BR
Buddy R.
Forsyth, MO
GMC Yukon XL
Location and clean
I was treated very nice and they provided me with a loaner car to go to lunch. Now that is good service.

Thank you Buddy!
So nice to meet you.

LL
Laura L.
Jeep Liberty
Honest, good people
I won't ever go anywhere else.

Thank you!

Shari, Jack B.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/05/2018
Wonderful service
Service is always superb. Always know I can trust what they say and recommend!!

Thanks Shari!

Dan W.
12/05/2018
Honest Auto Shop
I take my vehicles to Bohannon's not because I think they are way cheaper than everyone else but because I trust them. I think they are probably very similar to most other auto shops around when it comes to pricing. I just trust them to be honest with me on what is actually wrong with my vehicle and not try to "fix" something that isn't broken. That is the main reason I like them. There are others though: They work hard to get the job done as quickly as possible, they are all super friendly, it's a clean shop, and Kristi always gives me a ride to and from work when I need to drop a car off. Just a great family run place.

Thanks Dan,

Your loyalty, means everything to our small business.
We learned a long time ago to take care of our customers, and our customers will take care of us.

Reba, David B.
Ozark, MO
Toyota Yaris
12/04/2018
Been using Bohannon for years.
We've been coming here for years and they're always attentive to service and safety issues and they are reasonably priced.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 12/06/2018

The repeat business of your "fleet" means everything to our small business.

Marla M.
Rogersville, MO
Chevrolet Suburban
12/04/2018
Very honest people
I recommend everyone to Bohannons. They are very honest business people and take very good care of my vehicle
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 12/06/2018

We also refer your business to our friends and family. Quality finds quality!

Jerry B.
Ford Police Interceptor
12/03/2018
Very clean really nice honest people
Great place I’ll be back 👍

Thank you Jerry!

MF
Marjorie F.
Saturn Aura
11/30/2018
Quality, professional service. Honesty
Consistently provides great service for my car. Provides honest evaluation and recommendations for repairs and provides timely service including car maintenance
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you Marjorie, we will continue doing our best!

TE
Tiffany, Dave, Jay E.
Pontiac Vibe
11/28/2018
They really care!
When I call, Kristi is always quick to get me in. If we can’t get a repair right away, I almost always get in immediately for them to scan the computer. Sometimes I think I need something done, that I don’t. They never let me spend money on things I don’t need, and are always affordable with the things I do.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 12/06/2018

We just really want you to be safe driving, and always have your safety in mind.

Dilan B.
Nixa, MO
11/28/2018
Fantastic!
They are always willing to help and they are very friendly.

Thanks!

MK
Matt, Angie K.
Nissan Maxima
11/27/2018
*****
Love Bohannon Auto! They take excellent care of our vehicles, and treat us like family
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 12/06/2018

Thanks you guys! It means everything to us that you get us!

LE
Larry, Nell E.
11/27/2018
Outstanding Service and Reliability
Owning a vehicle is is a constant reminder of one of the freedoms we have in America. So when it comes to building trust with the people who maintain and repair the car or truck you depend on, it can sometimes become an emotional nightmare. The satisfaction and peace of mind I’ve received from the Bohannon’s over the last 5 or 6 years has been undeniable. Thank you guys, for not giving me nightmares!

Larry,
We're living the dream - as you well know in managing your small business.

JJ
Johnathan J.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
11/25/2018
Friendly and Fair!
They fixed my windshield wipers, first quoting me a price then calling back later informing me it would be $90 less after locating a refurbished part. Everyone a dealt with was friendly and knowledgeable. I will definitely go back for other automotive work.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 11/26/2018

Johnathan,

We strive to provide the most affordable options for your auto repair needs, priorotizing maintenance and repairs, so you can budget accordlingly.