LJ
Willard, MO
Nissan Maxima
11/25/2020
Timely manner.
Knowledgeable, professional, efficient, good people. People like to do business with people they like. I appreciate the service provided in a timely manner.

August S.
Belleville, IL
Kia Optima
11/21/2020
Easily the best in town!
Everything about this place screams “fantastic service.” Everyone there was friendly as can be, and they had my car diagnosed and repaired within 3 hours of me dropping it off. You can tell that these folks know their business, and they don’t price gouge like other companies tend to. I’ve found my new go to!

Shane S.
11/18/2020
Always thankful for the quick and great service that Bohannon provides. I’ve used them for years and I’ve never been disappointed. They are professional and friendly!

KU
Karen U.
Bolivar, MO
Toyota Avalon
11/15/2020
Customer care & knowledge exceptional!
You experience the difference when you walk through the front door! Front to back you know the staff cares about your vehicle & getting the job done properly &.efficiently. You make certain I know what is necessary & explain clearly breakdown of cost. No unnecessary repair - honesty very much appreciated - thank you! The attitude of your clients coming through the door is refreshing, no one is just a number at Bohannon.

Josh R.
11/15/2020
The Amazing Bohannon Family
Bohannons are simply amazing and are the model family owned business. They do great service, are beyond trustworthy and simply make your day. I don’t even hesitate to call or reach out to them with any vehicular needs. I’m a very busy person right now so it is a great relief to know that I have them close by if something is to go awry with my vehicle.

They are just amazing people. I considered letting a little air out of my tire the other day just to have an excuse to stop in and say hi!

They will always be the place I recommend to people without question. And my word is my bond.

SE
Sheri E.
Ozark, MO
11/13/2020
Friendly and Trustworthy
I have been bringing all of my vehicles to Bohannon Auto for years. Everyone is always very friendly and they have always been fair and honest. About 3 weeks ago they did some work on my truck and during their courtesy inspection found nothing else of concern. Today I took it in to another shop closer to home for a license renewal inspection and was told I had some things wrong that would need fixed before it would pass. I talked to Kristi at Bohannon and she suggested I just let them look at it since they had just checked it out. I took it back in and they still didn’t find anything wrong. It just confirmed what I already knew - they are very trustworthy. If I could give them more than five stars I would. I HIGHLY recommend Bohannon Auto!!

FR
Frank, Lou R.
11/12/2020
Repeat Customer
Once again you delivered great service. I scheduled a brake job on my Tahoe. Darren found some unexpected issues but let me know before starting the job. The Tahoe drives so much better after the alignment. Thanks for making me aware of the problem I didn’t even realize I had. Best yet it was less $$ than he quoted me!

FM
Floyd M.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
11/12/2020
The people
Great service and friendly people.

PT
Prawal T.
11/09/2020
Customer Service
They put in a new starter in my car for a fair, competitive price. Their service was top notch. I will be going back, whenever my car decides to misbehave.

DA
Delanee Aletha, John A.
New London, IA
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/09/2020
Always helpful!
As always, thanks for everything!!

Janie P.
Dodge Durango
11/05/2020
I had an intermittent problem with my Durango and Bohannon Auto Services was able to locate it and get it fixed on the same day when I was expecting them to have to take longer to find the problem. They are always good and fix things right the first time. I wouldn't trust my Durango to anybody but them.

KK
Karen K.
Acura RDX
11/04/2020
A place you can trust
Bohannon’s is a place you can trust, they are always looking out for the customer!

GD
George, Linda D.
11/03/2020
The Owners & Employees!
The owners and employees, excellent service!

(W
(Alma) Lee W.
Buick LeSabre
11/03/2020
Great service, wonderful people!!!
Bohannons treat me like family... The service on my car is always superior & done to my satisfaction.. They review what was done & explain why the work was needed....They are always just a phone call away..

Sandy C.
Nissan Murano
10/30/2020
Great communication and punctuality
They communicated with me about what my vehicle needed and it was ready for pick-up on schedule. My family and I will forever be customers!