Maurice R.
Ford Econoline Wagon
08/06/2020
Very professional and helpful and I will be back to have them do more work for me

BK
Becky K.
Nixa, MO
Kia Soul
08/06/2020
Great service and so friendly ☺️
This place is awesome!! Have been coming here for 8 years and they are so friendly and the service is great!!

SQ
Stanley Q.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/05/2020
Super nice
Great people, very friendly, excellent wait area even a kids section. My new best friends.

Chris B.
07/31/2020
Great service Great people.
First time coming here for an oil change and everything was great. Would recommend to anyone.

Richard, Patsy W.
Chevrolet El Camino
07/31/2020
Pleasant atmosphere and great service.
Always a great experience with this automotive services business. We have three vehicles serviced there with no problems.

Robyn S.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
07/31/2020
Friendly good and easy to work with
I read other reviews about Bohannon Auto. Such great reviews lead me to trusting my mini van’s care to them. They work hard and they pick up on the details. Trustworthy folks!

Mike S.
Toyota Yaris
07/30/2020
Coolant change
Always great service and they got the job done quicker than the estimated wait time. Definitely recommend

Jerry B.
07/29/2020
Honesty
Good prices good people good service 👍

Stephanie H.
07/28/2020
Always a pleasure!
After having issues with other auto companies, I was recommended to Bohannon Auto by a friend and am very happy I was! I’ve utilized them for repairs and maintenance on my vehicle and have been pleased every time. Kristi is kind and upfront about issues, needed repairs and associated costs. I am able to make appointments in a reasonable amount of time. They took the time to answer my questions and explain what was wrong with my vehicle when I asked. Unlike other places to which I’ve been, they don’t try to squeeze every penny out of you. They fix and address what is needed, and their service keeps me coming back! I will continue to be a returning customer and recommend to others. Thank you very much!

KH
Ken H.
07/25/2020
Good Service
Kris and Darrin kept me informed of every step in the process of the repairs to my vehicle. Darrin actually called to let me know of additional charges and why they were needed. They took pics of potential problems as they presented themselves. Lastly, they made arrangements for me to pick up my vehicle during non working hours. I appreciated that.

PN
Pete N.
Graham, WA
Chevrolet Corvette
07/22/2020
Customer service
They were very professional and went above and beyond to help us with our repair needs.

Janie P.
Dodge Durango
07/18/2020
Excellent Auto Mechanic
I learned about Bohannon Auto when I retired and quit taking my Durango to the Dodge Dealership. They always do excellent work and their pricing is always fair and reasonable. I had several issues this week when I took my Durango in and one thing I wanted them to look at was the passenger side brake caliper. They did not find anything wrong with it and explained why I thought I might have seen the smoke coming from that area. I have always trusted them but after this experience, I knew for a fact that they were honest because they could have easily said yes we had to replace your brake caliper because I was expecting it and I would not have been any wiser but they didn't. They were honest and said nothing was wrong. How often does that happen this day in age when a company can make a buck but instead chooses to do the right thing. They will always be my mechanic shop and I would highly recommend them to anyone. Their shop is the cleanest I have ever seen and although this has nothing to do with their work it reflects on them as people. Thanks, Darin and Kristi

WC
Will C.
Oldfield, MO
07/17/2020
Amazing service
This place is great. Friendly and knowledgeable staff with competitive pricing; I couldn’t ask for a better auto shop!

GG
Guy G.
Elkland, MO
Chevrolet Camaro
07/16/2020
Friendly excellent work at a fair price.
You feel like Norm on Cheers when you walk in the door.

FG
Forest G.
Chevrolet Cavalier
07/15/2020
Bohannon Auto is not only a family owned business but when you become a regular client you join their business family.
When you entrust your vehicle to Bohannon Auto not only will your work be done efficiently but thoroughly. Work will never be over priced and you can trust to them to be honest. If, in the unlikely chance, your automobile's problem is not resolved/repaired you can return and they will work until it is repaired. Another thing that makes this shop such a great place to go for automobile service is because when you become a regular customer you will be greeted by your name when you arrive at the shop.