VG
VIRGINIA G.
Hebron, CT
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/19/2019
On time and accurate service
They are always professional. Service is on time. They care about me and my automobile. Treated like family.

DONN M.
06/19/2019
Quick Service
I needed an inspection and repair of my brakes. Bolton Motors got me right in and finished the work ahead of schedule. I am very pleased.

Jay M.
06/11/2019
everything all around
So glad my buddy told me about this place !!!
I'll never go anywhere else !!!
Thanks again guys !!!

Jocelyn W.
Connecticut
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Jocelyn said everything was good.

Muhammad H.
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Muhammad said the employees were nice.

MICHEAL H.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
04/29/2019
Emissions Testing
After spending an hour and fifteen minutes at the DMV to register my car, I was able to get the emissions testing done at Bolton Motors in less than 10 minutes without an appointment on a Saturday morning!

DENNIS/KATHLEEN S.
04/22/2019
Great service, reasonable price
Honest service at a reasonable price

TK
THEDORE K.
Jaguar XF
04/19/2019
right here in Bolton
Fast in and out for emissions inspection.

WL
Walter L.
Jeep Patriot
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Walter said the staff is very professional and he is satisfied with their expertise.

DAVID H.
04/12/2019
Highly Recommended
Brought my vehicle in for service and am pleased with the work Ed and his crew did. I highly recommend Bolton Motors and will not hesitate to bring my vehicles back.

MATT C.
Lexus RX 450h
04/08/2019
great service!
Very helpful, quick oil change. no issue. great service!

DAVID H.
Kia Spectra
04/04/2019
Great work at a fair price
Brought my son’s car in for unexpected repair work. Ed was able to get the car fixed quickly and at a reasonable price. I highly recommend Bolton Motors and will be a return customer.

SR
SHELBY R.
04/02/2019
Service on my Nissan Altima
Happy to say another great visit with Ed Natalie and the service techs at Bolton Motors. Always prompt efficient and professional. Thanks again everyone

CF
Cynthia F.
Nissan JUKE
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Cynthia said that the place took her in right away, the service took the time that they estimated that it would and it worked out very well.

LYNN S.
03/30/2019
Friendly
Had our car in for an oil change...will be bringing our vehicle back for service if needed. We had a 10 year long relationship with a different garage(they were great by the way) but the main mechanic retired...will be bringing our vehicles to Bolton Motors in the future.

03/21/2019
Good service.
Disappointed with the grease hand prints on my car after service was complete

KIM SO SORRY ABOUT THAT PLEASE CALL ME IF GET A CHANCE
WE ALWAYS STRIVE TO DO THE BEST WE CAN

I LOOK FOWARD TO TALKING WITH YOU AND WILL DO MY BEST TO MAKE IT RIGHT

ED 860-643-9521

Thanks so much for the great review and remember all of us at Bolton motors are here to help you with all you vehicle needs

PH
Paul H.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Paul said his vehicle works great now and they did a great job. He has been looking for a new mechanic for about 1 year now and he us very pleased with this business.

Good morning Paul,

TH
Teena H.
Acura RDX
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Teena said she liked the service at the business.

Good morning Tina,

FH
FLORENCE H.
Columbia, CT
03/03/2019
Bolton Motors
I was extremely satisfied with the personal attention and the excellent service I received. Thank you all.

Good morning Florence,

KP
KATHIE P.
Cadillac CTS-V
03/02/2019
Prompt courteous service
I was in and out in 15 minutes.

Good morning Kathie,