PS
Vernon Rockville, CT
Chevrolet Camaro
06/10/2021
81 Z 28 Camaro
Ed and his team never disappoints.
Always delivering integrity and results! Thus the reason I’m a returning customer.

Paul
Ed C., General Manager from Bolton Motors responded on 06/12/2021

Good Morning Paul!

DIANE D.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
06/04/2021
local service
while we had to wait almost a week for service, when service was providied it was top notch...
Ed C., General Manager from Bolton Motors responded on 06/12/2021

Good Morning!

We apologize for the delay in service. We here at Bolton Motors always strive to have the fastest service possible for all of our customers!

LD
LAURA D.
Vernon Rockville, CT
05/30/2021
Bolton Motors
Bolton Motors is a conveniently located, small business! They are reasonably priced and do excellent work! They call for approval for all work before proceeding. They keep our truck in great shape!
Ed C., General Manager from Bolton Motors responded on 06/01/2021

Good Morning Laura!

We appreciate the kind words and are very happy we could make your visit 5 star worthy!

Thanks so much for the great review and remember all of us at Bolton motors are here to help you with all you vehicle needs.

Subaru XV Crosstrek
05/28/2021
Annoying
Brought my car in for routine service. Received a call listing issues that needed to be addressed. Prices seemed high, so I called other places for estimates and got significantly lower prices. Bolton Motors matched the competitors prices, but I felt that they shouldn’t have been so high to begin with. Also had some communication snafus about my car being ready for pickup—could have picked it up when we drive by on other errands. They told me it would be ready in an hour and it was already all done.
Ed C., General Manager from Bolton Motors responded on 05/29/2021

Good Morning!

We here at Bolton Motors always strive to stay on top of competitor pricing to ensure we are always in the same area of pricing. Usually with competitor pricing we ask for proof of coupon or price match. Pertaining to the vehicle pick up time, we were awaiting arrival of the air filter, which was expected to arrive around 2:25, to finish the agreed upon work. We would much rather promise a time that was slightly later in case there was a delay in the delivery of the part. We apologize for any time frame issues or delays this caused in your day and hope to make your next service 5 star worthy. If you have any questions feel free to give us a call at 860-643-9521.

Thank you so much for the review and remember all of us at Bolton motors are here to help you with all you vehicle needs!

JAY/ ERIC G.
05/20/2021
Bolton Motors
Always have a good experiences at Bolton motors. The work is done well as described with no surprises. If it turns out to be an easy fix, that's what they do! I trust them for an honest appraisal and a job well done.
Ed C., General Manager from Bolton Motors responded on 05/24/2021

Good Morning!

We are happy to help you with any of your vehicle needs and look forward to doing continued buisness in the future!

Thanks so much for the great review and remember all of us at Bolton motors are here to help you with all you vehicle needs!

AA
Alan A.
Jaguar F-TYPE
05/18/2021 Category: Service
Alan said the staff was very helpful.
Ed C., General Manager from Bolton Motors responded on 05/19/2021

Good Morning Alan!

DY
DENNIS Y.
Marlborough, CT
05/11/2021
A+ Operation
Quality customer service, quality work! I will always take my vehicles here.

Good Morning Dennis!

We are so happy we were able to help you with your vehicle and the repairs it needed. Give us a call anytime you need us because we are here for you!

KF
KEVIN F.
05/11/2021
Always the pro
Always appreciate the way I am treated by the Bolton Motors staff both in the office and in the garage.

Good Morning Kevin!

We appreciate the kind words! We always strive for the best service possible and we are happy to see continued feedback!

ST
SCOTT T.
Toyota Celica
05/10/2021
Ed was very professional and helped greatly.
I appreciated the expertise on the inspection of my 2000 Celica,
and the welcome guidance received on how to proceed.
He put my safety first and honestly appraised the cost factors with the results that might be gained.

Good Morning Scott!

We always strive for honesty and clarity when inspecting our customers vehicles. We are very happy we could help you make the decision that works best for you.

05/10/2021
Local, friendly people, and reasonable prices
B. M. fixed my problem on my first visit very quickly and the price was reasonable.

RK
Robert K.
05/04/2021
Extended Warranty repair 2016 jeep patriot
I work a irregular schedule with changing days off & i had my abs/4wheel drive & esc light come on

I called yesterday 5-3 & they said they could help me today 5-4

To make a long story short, there were issues as to who could do the warranty repair

After the back & forth, They assigned the warranty to Bolton motors so I don't have to go through the hassle again

I would like to thank Chase D for doing the dirty work involved in having Bolton motors assigned to my warranty, Also the Tech David O, he drove me home to test drive it & explained to me what could be wrong

BOB K
Ed C., General Manager from Bolton Motors responded on 05/05/2021

Good Morning Bob!

We are very glad we could help you with your warranty situation while getting you back on the road as fast and accurately as possible. We are always here when you need us and we look forward to your next visit!

TW
TODD W.
Longmeadow, MA
05/03/2021
Helping keep repair cost low
Very trustworthy and helpful service. Had a rattle in the exhaust. Car is older so I thought it might be a rotted exhaust pipe. Was happy to learn that it was just the support bracket weld that failed.
Ed C., General Manager from Bolton Motors responded on 05/05/2021

Good Morning Todd!

We are so glad that we could help you out with your vehicle and the repair. We always inspect every vehicle thoroughly to provide accurate repairs in the quickest and most efficent manner possible. We appreciate the kind words! Let us know next time what we can do to achieve a five star rating!

EC
ERIKA C.
INFINITI Q50
04/29/2021
Ed, Chase and the team at Bolton Motors are great. I’m always very happy with the work done and the service received.
Ed C., General Manager from Bolton Motors responded on 04/30/2021

Good Morning Erika!

TA
Tony A.
Manchester, CT
04/28/2021 Category: Service
Tony said he is disappointed regarding the oil change. The quoted process was $71 with free rotation. He had also bought new tires for the business. The end cost for the oil change was $85 not $71. He added he wondered if there was an oil recovery fee.

PH
Paul H.
Manchester, CT
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Paul said every time he goes to this business there is the same staff member behind the counter he jokes with and they provide great service.
Ed C., General Manager from Bolton Motors responded on 04/29/2021

Good Morning Paul!

We appreciate the kind review! We love to brighten everyones day and provide the best customer service possible!