WILLIAM S. on 06/23/2016
"Emissions"
We had a basic emissions test there. The person who did the emissions (or who started the car) broke the key. Now maybe the key was in a weakened state as it was a replacement key. However, nobody said anything and they just left the car running outside (because they knew that if they tried to turn the car off, the key would have been broken off... in their hand. Their fault. It would have been nice if someone at least apologetically said what happened. We remember a previous time where service did not notice a tire issue that could have caused an accident had we not noticed it ourselves.
Vehicle: Jeep Patriot
Service Date: 06/08/2016
Review Created: 06/23/2016 05:16 AM
Ed C., General Manager at Bolton Motors responded on 06/23/2016

Good morning William

I am so sorry to hear about your problem with the key to your vehicle please call me as soon as u can so that i can talk with you and see if there is anything i can do to help

Thanks so much for the review and remember all of us at Bolton motors are here to help you with all you vehicle needs

Thanks kindly
Eddie Chaves
General manager
PATRICIA//BERTRAND C. on 02/26/2016
"Ford Ranger"
I was treated very badly after using your garage for over 12 years I will never have my truck brought there again
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 02/24/2016
Review Created: 02/26/2016 08:22 PM
Pat C. on 02/24/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Price Quote"
I was quoted a price over the phone to fix my truck when I picked it up it was 100.00 more I am on Social Security so I had to borrow money to get it fixed so I brought just enough to get it fixed I had to pay what they said
Service Date: 02/23/2016
Review Created: 02/24/2016 02:01 PM
Ed C., General Manager at Bolton Motors responded on 02/25/2016

Good morning so sorry for the way you feel about your visit to Bolton Motors, when we quoted the price to you over the phone it was plus tax and shop supplies  at the time you picked up vehicle we forgot to adjust diagnostic charge on the invoice. We also replaced the fuel filter on truck and added in the price for you and also discounted the shop supply charge for you.
please call us if you would like to further discuss the way you feel because at Bolton Motor if your not happy were not happy
thanks
Eddie Chaves
General Manager
860-643-9521

Thomas L. on 02/03/2016
Thomas said this business did not provide good service to his vehicle.
Vehicle: GMC Sierra
Service Date: 02/01/2016
Review Created: 02/03/2016
Ed C., General Manager at Bolton Motors responded on 02/08/2016

Thomas so sorry to hear that you were not happy with your service here at Bolton Motors, I advised you that we should wait to fully diagnose truck with the instument cluster in truck, but you decided to take vehicle with out waiting to get cluster back. If i can help you with anything in the future please let me know and feel free to call me if you need to talk further thanks.

Cynthia F. on 09/10/2015
Cynthia said this business ripped her off. She told this business what was wrong with her vehicle and they charged her $240.
Vehicle: Volkswagen New Beetle
Service Date: 09/08/2015
Review Created: 09/10/2015
Gary B. at Bolton Motors responded on 09/14/2015

We are sorry that you did not let us finish the job.  I realize you are upset, but I think this should be directed to the place that you purchased the used parts that were obviously not the problem.  We only charged you for a portion of the time we spent on your car before you decided not to spend anymore.  We know auto repairs can be expensive and we will be happy to complete the repair and credit the amount already spent any time you would like..

Irene K. on 08/31/2015
Irene said the last time she went to this business they overcharged her by $400 dollars. She has been doing business with them for years so she is concerned that they have been overcharging her before. Many years ago they were very good, but now she would not recommend them because of this recent experience.
Vehicle: Buick LeSabre
Service Date: 08/14/2015
Review Created: 08/31/2015
Gary B. at Bolton Motors responded on 09/02/2015

We applogize for this error which was brought to our attention the next day. A mistake was made on a data entry when billing out the invoice.  A check was returned to Mrs.K for $438.16 that same day.  Again we appolige for this inconvience, but appreciate when something like this is brought to our attention. It is my policy to give everyone an eceptional level of service at a fair price.  Gary Bergeron, Owner

PAT P. on 07/19/2014
"thiefs!!!!!!!!!@"
Rude and badvservice. Will never come back
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 07/18/2014
Review Created: 07/19/2014 09:39 PM
Gary B. at Bolton Motors responded on 07/22/2014

As the store manager I am very sorry you had a bad experiance here. I am very conserned when one of our customers was not happy with the service they have received here. I have looked back at our records and looked at the work we performed on your vehicle. Unfortunately I can not find anything out of the ordinary. I can see that we did a brake inspection and then brake pads and rotors and all work was approved prior to us doing it. If there is anything I can do to rectify the issues I would like the opportunity to do so.