KENNETH G. on 06/26/2017
"Emissions Test"
This was my first experience with Bolton Motors and I was there for an emissions test. They were recommended by a family member who is a client. They were expeditious and friendly! No sooner had I sat down in the waiting area they called me to tell me the car was ready.
Vehicle: Audi A4
Service Date: 06/06/2017
Review Created: 06/26/2017 10:35 AM
Ed C., General Manager at Bolton Motors responded on 06/27/2017

Good morning Kenneth,

Thanks so much for the review and please let us know how we can make your experience a 5 star review and remember all of us at Bolton motors are here to help you with all you vehicle needs

Nick U. on 11/16/2016
Nick said it took a little longer than he expected to get the work done because there was another issue that was not discussed, before hand. He said he did not feel very satisfied initially, but things were resolved in the end.
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 11/09/2016
Review Created: 11/16/2016
Ed C., General Manager at Bolton Motors responded on 11/18/2016

Good morning Nick

Thanks so much for the t review and glad we weere able to resolve issue with car  and remember all of us at Bolton motors are here to help you with all you vehicle needs

Walter C. on 10/06/2016
Walter said the business could not fix the problem with his starter. The diagnostic cost him $150.
Vehicle: Saab 9-7X
Service Date: 09/28/2016
Review Created: 10/06/2016
Ed C., General Manager at Bolton Motors responded on 10/10/2016

Good morning Walter we are sorry that we could not duplicate no start issue you had with your vehicle but our techs spent well over an hour checking all systems and tryint to duplicate issue. the diagnostics charge was 110.00 for checking no start and the other charge  for 33.00 was to check rattle under vehicle. Call me if you have a moment to discuss this matter

Thanks so much for the review and remember all of us at Bolton motors are here to help you with all you vehicle needs

Darryl W. on 08/10/2016
Darryl said he had a long wait at this business.
Vehicle: Nissan Titan
Service Date: 08/08/2016
Review Created: 08/10/2016
Ed C., General Manager at Bolton Motors responded on 08/11/2016

Good morning Darryl

Thanks so much for the  review and so sorry for the wait you had for your vin verification but it does have to go in line with all emissions guest too. please call me personaly next  time you need any service and i will do my best to get you in and out quickly. and remember all of us at Bolton motors are here to help you with all you vehicle needs

Jack H. on 01/18/2016
Jack said the employees at this business did not keep him too well informed during the service and his vehicle was at the facility for a couple of days when they had only spent a couple of hours working on it.
Vehicle: Chevrolet S10 Pickup
Service Date: 01/14/2016
Review Created: 01/18/2016
KEVIN/ CASEY C. on 09/06/2015
"Oil Change"
While service was friendly and fast, this was THE MOST expensive oil change I've EVER paid for (and I typically go to a dealer...) My hunt for a dealer alternative for service will continue.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 09/02/2015
Review Created: 09/06/2015 06:51 AM
Gary B. at Bolton Motors responded on 09/08/2015

Casey,  We apologise for the error.  You total bill should have been $36.75.  Unless we hear from you tomorrow 9-9-2015, we will mail check to you for $11.17 and your next oil change will be on us!   Also please note we did not charge you for checking your brakes.   We value your business and again apologise for this error and hope to see you again.

SUSAN and JOHN F. on 09/01/2015
"Took about 10 days to replace a rim that was damaged"
Staff were professional but I couldn't understand why it took so long to just get a new tire out on and then the rim was damaged and it took 10 days to replace it
Vehicle: BMW 335xi
Service Date: 08/22/2015
Review Created: 09/01/2015 06:09 AM
Gary B. at Bolton Motors responded on 09/02/2015

We appolgize for the time it took to complete your request.  Unfortunately your wheel was damaged while replacing the tire.  We were unable to get a new wheel from any of the local BMW dealers and had to get one from out of state.  Of course there was no charge for this including sending our staff out of state to pick up your new wheel.  Again, we appoligize for this situation and appreciate the trust you have placed in us. Please feel free to contact me for any concerns you may have.  Gary Bergeron, owner.

Walter B. on 07/28/2015
Walter said he waited 20 to 30 minutes in the waiting room for an inspection and they did not tell him his vehicle was ready.
Vehicle: Subaru Outback