Andover, CT
08/27/2018
Upselling
Usually have a really good experience with these guys because the gentlemen at the front desk take the time to explain everything to me. Last few visits there has been a woman with a bad attitude. Tried to guilt me into getting new rotors and a whole brake set, which a 2nd opinion said was unnecessary. Her quote was also 2x what I was offered by other people. Quality of service has gone down.

Good morning Sarina
please contact me as soon as you have a chance to talk about you visit to Bolton motors

Thanks so much for the review and remember all of us at Bolton motors are here to help you with all you vehicle needs

GC
Greg C.
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Greg said that the place is usually pretty good, but this time it took them 60 days to acquire his part.

Good morning Greg,
 when we have altered vehicles which we and owner do not know the year of engine/transmission in vehicle sometimes it is trial and error to find parts but so sorry for incovenience to jeep

Ed C., General Manager from Bolton Motors responded on 08/28/2018

Thanks so much for the great review and remember all of us at Bolton motors are here to help you with all you vehicle needs

KG
KENNETH G.
Zebulon, NC
06/26/2017
Emissions Test
This was my first experience with Bolton Motors and I was there for an emissions test. They were recommended by a family member who is a client. They were expeditious and friendly! No sooner had I sat down in the waiting area they called me to tell me the car was ready.
Ed C., General Manager from Bolton Motors responded on 06/27/2017

Good morning Kenneth,

Thanks so much for the review and please let us know how we can make your experience a 5 star review and remember all of us at Bolton motors are here to help you with all you vehicle needs

NU
Nick U.
Columbia, CT
11/16/2016 Category: Service
Nick said it took a little longer than he expected to get the work done because there was another issue that was not discussed, before hand. He said he did not feel very satisfied initially, but things were resolved in the end.
Ed C., General Manager from Bolton Motors responded on 11/18/2016

Good morning Nick

Thanks so much for the t review and glad we weere able to resolve issue with car  and remember all of us at Bolton motors are here to help you with all you vehicle needs

WC
Walter C.
Columbia, CT
Saab 9-7X
10/06/2016 Category: Service
Walter said the business could not fix the problem with his starter. The diagnostic cost him $150.
Ed C., General Manager from Bolton Motors responded on 10/10/2016

Good morning Walter we are sorry that we could not duplicate no start issue you had with your vehicle but our techs spent well over an hour checking all systems and tryint to duplicate issue. the diagnostics charge was 110.00 for checking no start and the other charge  for 33.00 was to check rattle under vehicle. Call me if you have a moment to discuss this matter

Darryl W.
Coventry, CT
Nissan Titan
08/10/2016 Category: Service
Darryl said he had a long wait at this business.
Ed C., General Manager from Bolton Motors responded on 08/11/2016

Good morning Darryl

Thanks so much for the  review and so sorry for the wait you had for your vin verification but it does have to go in line with all emissions guest too. please call me personaly next  time you need any service and i will do my best to get you in and out quickly. and remember all of us at Bolton motors are here to help you with all you vehicle needs

Jack H.
Manchester, CT
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
01/18/2016 Category: Service
Jack said the employees at this business did not keep him too well informed during the service and his vehicle was at the facility for a couple of days when they had only spent a couple of hours working on it.

KC
KEVIN/ CASEY C.
09/06/2015
Oil Change
While service was friendly and fast, this was THE MOST expensive oil change I've EVER paid for (and I typically go to a dealer...) My hunt for a dealer alternative for service will continue.
Gary B. from Bolton Motors responded on 09/08/2015

Casey,  We apologise for the error.  You total bill should have been $36.75.  Unless we hear from you tomorrow 9-9-2015, we will mail check to you for $11.17 and your next oil change will be on us!   Also please note we did not charge you for checking your brakes.   We value your business and again apologise for this error and hope to see you again.

SF
SUSAN and JOHN F.
BMW 335xi
09/01/2015
Took about 10 days to replace a rim that was damaged
Staff were professional but I couldn't understand why it took so long to just get a new tire out on and then the rim was damaged and it took 10 days to replace it
Gary B. from Bolton Motors responded on 09/02/2015

We appolgize for the time it took to complete your request.  Unfortunately your wheel was damaged while replacing the tire.  We were unable to get a new wheel from any of the local BMW dealers and had to get one from out of state.  Of course there was no charge for this including sending our staff out of state to pick up your new wheel.  Again, we appoligize for this situation and appreciate the trust you have placed in us. Please feel free to contact me for any concerns you may have.  Gary Bergeron, owner.

WB
Walter B.
Manchester, CT
07/28/2015 Category: Service
Walter said he waited 20 to 30 minutes in the waiting room for an inspection and they did not tell him his vehicle was ready.