Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

ZG
Zack G.
12/06/2019
Really helpful and knowledgeable folks.

CA
CHRISTOPHER A.
Essex Junction, VT
12/05/2019
02 ford ranger service
I appreciate the communication Bourne gives.
The service I was given was expensive however it was all needed. Ive been satisfied with thier work so far. Ive used them for about a year now.

MATTHEW M.
Dodge Durango
11/25/2019
Great service as always!
Rene and his team are amazing. I've been trusting them with our car care needs for years and they never disappoint. Honest and hard-working at a reasonable price - you can't ask for more.

Brenda B.
Volvo XC90
11/22/2019
Oil change success
Was able to schedule appointment quickly and was treated well. Steve communicated intelligently and helped research snow tire pricing and availability for another car. I would return for another service.

North Ferrisburg, VT
11/22/2019
Customer Service at its Best!
This was my first experience at Bourne's Service Center, and it was great from the moment I stepped out of my car in the parking lot when Steve who was just unlocking the door to the office walked out to greet me. He walked me into the office (opening the door ahead of me) and took down all the pertinent information that he needed to service my Subaru. He offered me coffee/tea/soda and a warm & comfortable lounge area to sit in. He was friendly and polite. Overall it was a great experience thanks to Steve's great customer service.

11/18/2019
excellent professional service
Prompt, courteous, professional service. Returning customer and would highly recommend for all auto service needs.

Justin C.
Milton, VT
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Justin said the business was able to help him in a bind. His alternator went out last evening. The staff stayed late to work on it, they did a good job quickly and gave him the right advice.

ED
Enzo D.
Charlotte, VT
Volvo XC70
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Enzo said he has nothing critical or negative to say about this business. There were a couple of moments when they went out of their way, beyond the call of duty. Before he left they noticed an extra thing on his vehicle that needed to be fixed and they took care of it quickly. The staff was friendly and easy to be with.

Marty C.
Saint Albans, VT
Saturn VUE
11/15/2019
As always, we had great service-had one of our vehicles brought in to have the winter tires put on & the service was done right at the appointment time & quickly.
Definitely recommend Bourne’s to everyone.
Rene B. from Bourne's Service Center responded on 11/15/2019

Thanks M,
Always good to see you, enjoy the winter!!

KH
Kevin H.
11/13/2019
We appreciate the excellent customer service!!!
Thank you Steve and Rene for fitting us in and servicing our car!!!

Jessy B.
North Ferrisburg, VT
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Jessy said the service was easy and convenient.

11/12/2019
outstanding
Efficient, professional, customer friendly. Bourne's remembers you, and your car!

DO
Doris O.
11/07/2019
Excellent, reliable service
Had my brakes checked today and snow tires put on. The team at Bourne's, as always, was courteous, efficient and knowledgeable. I especially appreciate the rides to work when I drop off my car!

BRIAN & JEANNE S.
11/02/2019
Wonderful staff, excellent work!
Staff is friendly and knowledgeable. We have been doing business with them for almost 30 years and have never had any type of problem. I highly recommend them.
Rene B. from Bourne's Service Center responded on 11/04/2019

Thanks to you both!! It's been great getting to know you all these years!

Marty C.
Saint Albans, VT
Lexus RX 400h
10/28/2019
As usual Bourne’s has come through with great service. Always reliable, informative, trustworthy and friendly. I recommend Bourne’s to everyone.

Ashley M.
Vermont
Buick Century
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Ashley said every time she called and asked about what was wrong with her vehicle, she never got a clear answer.
Rene B. from Bourne's Service Center responded on 11/04/2019

Mrs. M,
I apologize for the poor communication, I know how important it is and will be discussing it with my crew!

10/26/2019
Customer service!
I went in without an appointment, so there was no guarantee that they would have time to look at my car. I got a call a few hours later!-They had time to fix it! The crew at Bourne’s Service Center saved me that day!!! Thank you!

SD
Susan D.
Toyota Venza
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Susan said that she thinks there is a slight problem with her vehicle after her service. She stated that she has not yet contacted the facility about this problem.

AT
Andrea T.
Volvo S60
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Andrea said that the place was great, they were nice and did good work.

PH
Peter H.
Burlington, VT
Volvo XC60
10/18/2019
I was able to get next day service for state inspection. Check in and out process was very smooth and courteous. I also appreciated receiving an estimate for brake work that is forecast for the near future.