Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

service
Quick easy exact Thank you Lewis & Ping Gordon

01/05/2019
Great service.
Found the problem and called with the estimate. Fixed the same day!

Jim B.
Raleigh, NC
Toyota Tundra
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Jim said he is from out of town, but Steve and the staff took good care of him.

MARGARET S.
12/27/2018
Rene is a pleasure to do business with.
I always trust Rene and his team to do a good job and keep the costs as low as possible.

Brian H.
Jeep Compass
12/21/2018
Again, superb zervice
Brought my car in for annual inspection. Greeted with cookies and Hershey kisses, a quiet, comfortable waiting room and another job well dine.

TL
Tom L.
12/20/2018
So far, so good!
With my prepaid Toyota maintenance plan now all used up, I decided to give Bourne's a shot at some routine maintenance and a tire changeover on my 2012 4Runner, primarily because their location is convenient to my home and I pass by their place every day. So I called for an appointment and they fit me in pretty quickly. On the day of my appointment, they were expecting me when I arrived, and seemed pretty well organized and informed about the necessary scope of work. I would rate their communications as good, and prices not exactly rock bottom, but reasonable. They also solved a problem with brake squeal which had baffled the dealer for about two years, and I am very happy about that. I'll definitely try Bourne's again next time my vehicle is due for service. So far so good!

ED
Enzo D.
Charlotte, VT
Volvo XC70
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Enzo said he loved working with the business. He enjoyed working with the employees on his service. Steve did everything to meet his service needs.

NB
Nobia B.
Honda Civic Coupe
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Nobia said the service was great. It was conveniently located with a really nice staff.

Cassie M.
Indian Lake, NY
12/05/2018
Just want your money
Brought my car to be inspected. I have worked on my own vehicles for many years and do not expect to be played when I bring a vehicle for inspection. I was told that my BMW X3 failed for a bad inner tie rod. When I asked to see it on the lift, I was told that it was a kind of tricky to see because it’s inside the compartment....
I said I wanted to see it anyway and with hesitation, they put the car back on the lift. The “play” in the tie rod was non existent to the point where I actually took a video. They made it clear that they wanted the money to “repair”(over $500 with labor and an alignment) my tie rod assembly which did not need replacing. After pointing all of this out, they STILL charged me for a shotty job just trying to squeeze more money out of me. I will not be returning OR recommending Bourne’s to anyone in the future!
Rene B. from Bourne's Service Center responded on 12/12/2018

Based on your impassioned reviews we have changed our policy on Vermont Vehicle Inspections. We will no longer charge for failed Inspections. We have never required that the work be performed by us, just that the repairs are done in a timely manner. (20 days). Best of luck!

Linda B.
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Linda said they did not reconnect a hose. They were very helpful when she returned.

RZ
ROSS Z.
Volkswagen Vanagon
12/01/2018
Good job!
Friendly crew!

DOUGLAS C.
11/27/2018
Always excellent service. Have been bringing both of my vehicles to Bourne's for years.

Lauren S.
Mitsubishi Lancer
11/16/2018
Great Customer Service
Great overall experience, appreciate the hometown small business feel. Attentive, friendly, and respectful customer service. Will gladly utilize their services in the future.

LG
LEWIS G.
11/15/2018
always fix problems and being cheerful about it.
Today you helped my Chinese wife fix a "noise" and NO charge. Great place, greap people. Thank you.

Lewis Gordon

Doris O.
Shelburne, VT
11/12/2018
Extraordinary service!
Thank you for noting my windshield wipers needed replacing at my most recent visit . Bourne's is always on top of what can wait, what can't wait, and what the car needs.

SL
SUE and STEVE L.
Colchester, VT
11/05/2018
Simply the Best!
Owner Rene is thorough, fair, and he manages a highly competent team of mechanics. The waiting area is very comfortable and everything about the service at Bourne's Service Center is thoughtful, timely and well explained, Top Notch. We haven't gone anywhere else in over 30 years.

11/03/2018
Great experience.
Service, inspection and seasonal tire change over went smoothly as scheduled.

BL
Barbara L.
Williston, VT
Mercedes-Benz C300
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Barbara said she likes their honesty, personal service, and it was a great job.