Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

EVE A.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
09/18/2018
Wonderful, friendly service
They’ve taken great care of my family’s cars for over 10 years. They’re friendly, prompt, honest, trustworthy, and do excellent work. Highly recommend them.

TC
Tom C.
Saturn VUE
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Tom said it turned out well. The business did a good job. They were honest.

AG
Alberto G.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Alberto said they were really nice, up front, and patient.

Joanne D.
Saturn VUE
09/15/2018
Thank you!
I so appreciate Rene and his staff. They do everything they can to keep my 11 year old car on the road and safe to drive. And they do it fairly,, courteously, and kindly. They know what they are doing and they do it well.

Julia C.

great

Mary Frances C.
09/13/2018
Pleased again!
Brought in for a regular checkup and inspection and once again I am very happy with the service and thoroughness of the process.
Bourne's is a breath of fresh air after some rather sketchy experiences at other places.
Thank you, Bourne's!

Shelburne, VT
09/08/2018
Quick service
I dropped off my car without an appointment suspecting that my tire had a nail in it. I was worried that they wouldn't be able to fit me in. But about an hour or so later, my tire was fixed at a very reasonable price.

JIM K.
09/07/2018
Car running rough from dead stop
The thing I was very pleased with was that the mechanic explained in detail what the problem was and what he did, as well as giveing suggestions on how to more permanently fix the problem if it should re-occur. The work that was done fixed my problem, and for that I was very thankful.

Also, I appreciate the friendly service that Randy provides, and the overall integrity that Rene ensures happens.

Thank you Bourne's!

AW
ALISON W.
09/06/2018
Always pleased!
I am always very happy with your customer service and the work you do to my car! I’ll keep coming back!

MARGARET S.
09/02/2018
Car tuneup
It is always a pleasure to get my car services here, and nice to see Rene.

JE
Jonathan E.
Honda Fit
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Jonathan said the service the staff provided was good. They got his vehicle done in a timely manner, and they loaned him a vehicle. The service cost more than he expected.
Rene B. from Bourne's Service Center responded on 08/27/2018

Thanks for your response Jonathan. Please call me if there's a problem about the bill, we try to give accurate estimates before we do the work. Also, did you leave a dog leash in the back of the car?

Michael S.
Fairfax, VT
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Michael said he has brought his vehicle into the business for service before, and it's very convenient for him to do so.
Rene B. from Bourne's Service Center responded on 08/27/2018

Thanks Mike, keep counting down those days!!

DAVID S.
Saab 9-3
08/11/2018
Trustworthy
I have been taking my cars to Bourne's for several years and have always had a good experience. They provide a good "heads up" on issues that will need attention in the future but have never tried to upsell me on the need for immediate repairs.
Rene B. from Bourne's Service Center responded on 08/27/2018

Thanks David, good to see you. I really appreciate the response. Be well!!

SD
Susan D.
Toyota Venza
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Susan said she was happy with the service she received at this business.

Thanks Susan!
Glad to hear it!

BW
Ben W.
Vermont
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Ben said they were very helpful and worked hard to fix his vehicle.

AA
Alex A.
Topsfield, MA
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Jeff. He said the business's service is very thorough.

Carlos M.
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Carlos said the business is great and the staff did a nice job.

CP
CHARONE P.
07/22/2018
Customer
I am very happy with the service I get at Bourne's Service Center,. The Mechanic' s are wonderful. They check my car over even when doing an oil change. I trust them completely. I feel when I leave there that my car is safe to drive. Thank you

AG
ALEXANDER G.
07/20/2018
Excellent service with great transparancy
Recent VT transplant requiring an inspection and brake work. The initial estimate for the brake work was a much larger quote because the root of the problem was thought to be more extensive. After they began work they discovered that the work required was not as extensive as first quoted. They reached out to tell me that the work required was not as large and they provided a revised estimate with a lower dollar amount. They could have not told me and went ahead with the larger job and I would have no idea... Appreciate the honesty from Rande and transparency of this shop.