Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

NB
Nobia B.
Honda Civic Coupe
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Nobia said the service was great. It was conveniently located with a really nice staff.

Cassie M.
Indian Lake, NY
12/05/2018
Just want your money
Brought my car to be inspected. I have worked on my own vehicles for many years and do not expect to be played when I bring a vehicle for inspection. I was told that my BMW X3 failed for a bad inner tie rod. When I asked to see it on the lift, I was told that it was a kind of tricky to see because it’s inside the compartment....
I said I wanted to see it anyway and with hesitation, they put the car back on the lift. The “play” in the tie rod was non existent to the point where I actually took a video. They made it clear that they wanted the money to “repair”(over $500 with labor and an alignment) my tie rod assembly which did not need replacing. After pointing all of this out, they STILL charged me for a shotty job just trying to squeeze more money out of me. I will not be returning OR recommending Bourne’s to anyone in the future!
Rene B. from Bourne's Service Center responded on 12/12/2018

Based on your impassioned reviews we have changed our policy on Vermont Vehicle Inspections. We will no longer charge for failed Inspections. We have never required that the work be performed by us, just that the repairs are done in a timely manner. (20 days). Best of luck!

Linda B.
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Linda said they did not reconnect a hose. They were very helpful when she returned.

RZ
ROSS Z.
Volkswagen Vanagon
12/01/2018
Good job!
Friendly crew!

DOUGLAS C.
11/27/2018
Always excellent service. Have been bringing both of my vehicles to Bourne's for years.

Lauren S.
Mitsubishi Lancer
11/16/2018
Great Customer Service
Great overall experience, appreciate the hometown small business feel. Attentive, friendly, and respectful customer service. Will gladly utilize their services in the future.

LG
LEWIS G.
11/15/2018
always fix problems and being cheerful about it.
Today you helped my Chinese wife fix a "noise" and NO charge. Great place, greap people. Thank you.

Lewis Gordon

Doris O.
Shelburne, VT
11/12/2018
Extraordinary service!
Thank you for noting my windshield wipers needed replacing at my most recent visit . Bourne's is always on top of what can wait, what can't wait, and what the car needs.

SL
SUE and STEVE L.
Colchester, VT
11/05/2018
Simply the Best!
Owner Rene is thorough, fair, and he manages a highly competent team of mechanics. The waiting area is very comfortable and everything about the service at Bourne's Service Center is thoughtful, timely and well explained, Top Notch. We haven't gone anywhere else in over 30 years.

AF
ANDREW F.
Underhill, VT
11/03/2018
Great experience.
Service, inspection and seasonal tire change over went smoothly as scheduled.

BL
Barbara L.
Williston, VT
Mercedes-Benz C300
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Barbara said she likes their honesty, personal service, and it was a great job.

BRIAN and JEANNE S.
11/02/2018
People and service are great
We have been with Bourne’s for many years and have always been happy with the results. Their knowledge, honesty, integrity and friendly service has always kept us satisfied and happy.

Steve S.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/02/2018
Rene cares about the customer and the people that work for him
A great place to get your car fixed.

RE
Robin e.
Vergennes, VT
Honda Fit
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Robin said they are just wonderful. They wouldn't let her drive unless the vehicle is safe. She also stated that she will definitely be back as customer.

REED B.
10/24/2018
Customer Care, Competence, Warm courtesy, Very nice people
Really said it all in the review title. I have had a long term (many, many years ) relationship with Bourne’s since it became Bourne’s. Mid 60’s.

10/19/2018
Satisfied Customer
Convenient location, friendly staff, great service

EG
Emily G.
Vermont
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Emily said the employees provided very thorough service. They explained the service good.

CK
CONNIE K.
Toyota Matrix
10/16/2018
I have been using Bourne’s for several years for my annual inspection and maintainance. I am always happy with the work and their commitment to getting the car in and out in the time promised. Their work is thorough, and I have never had a problem.

LG
LEWIS G.
10/15/2018
keep car, save big money
Because serive at Bourne's is so good, I feel comfortable keeping my older Toyota much longer, caving us thousands!!