Marty C.
Saint Albans, VT
Lexus RX 400h
12/13/2019
As always, great service. Scheduled time was right on. Service was completed in excellent time. Service needs to be checked down the road we’re explained. Great rapport from Steve
Highly recommend BournesAuto’s to everyone

Mollie C.
Jeep Renegade
12/12/2019
Awesome service!
I had a great experience at Bournes - a friend recommended I take my car here for service, and I'm grateful he did! Steve is incredibly knowledgable and upfront about what was going on with my vehicle. Highly recomment!

JANET S.
Burlington, VT
Volvo S60
12/11/2019
Bournes--Why I Love This Place!
These guys are just the greatest--they've taken such good care of my 2003 Volvo that at +154,000 miles, it drives like new (well, it does to me, anyway, maybe not all the people who drive WITH me!). They're consistently helpful, thorough, kind, and take time to explain everything to me so that I can make an informed decision about what to spend money on. All their staff--from Steve, to Dalton and Brandon--oh yeah, and Rene, too :) --make me feel welcome and cared about. This is quite remarkable for a place where I take my CAR--so my car AND I are well-cared for and about!! Very special place. Thanks for all the years of great service and treatment! :)

AP
Alexis P.
Volkswagen Touareg
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Alexis said they were great, very efficient and kept her up to date on what was going on. She would highly recommend them.

MY
MaryAnn Y.
Burlington, VT
Honda Fit
12/10/2019 Category: Service
MaryAnn said that the place was courteous and quick.

DO
Doris O.
12/09/2019
Recently my headlight went out...Bourne's took me within a day, and had me in and out quickly and efficiently. They always go the extra mile to accommodate customers!

ZG
Zack G.
12/06/2019
Really helpful and knowledgeable folks.

CA
CHRISTOPHER A.
Essex Junction, VT
12/05/2019
02 ford ranger service
I appreciate the communication Bourne gives.
The service I was given was expensive however it was all needed. Ive been satisfied with thier work so far. Ive used them for about a year now.

MATTHEW M.
Dodge Durango
11/25/2019
Great service as always!
Rene and his team are amazing. I've been trusting them with our car care needs for years and they never disappoint. Honest and hard-working at a reasonable price - you can't ask for more.

Brenda B.
Volvo XC90
11/22/2019
Oil change success
Was able to schedule appointment quickly and was treated well. Steve communicated intelligently and helped research snow tire pricing and availability for another car. I would return for another service.

North Ferrisburg, VT
11/22/2019
Customer Service at its Best!
This was my first experience at Bourne's Service Center, and it was great from the moment I stepped out of my car in the parking lot when Steve who was just unlocking the door to the office walked out to greet me. He walked me into the office (opening the door ahead of me) and took down all the pertinent information that he needed to service my Subaru. He offered me coffee/tea/soda and a warm & comfortable lounge area to sit in. He was friendly and polite. Overall it was a great experience thanks to Steve's great customer service.

11/18/2019
excellent professional service
Prompt, courteous, professional service. Returning customer and would highly recommend for all auto service needs.

Justin C.
Milton, VT
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Justin said the business was able to help him in a bind. His alternator went out last evening. The staff stayed late to work on it, they did a good job quickly and gave him the right advice.

ED
Enzo D.
Charlotte, VT
Volvo XC70
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Enzo said he has nothing critical or negative to say about this business. There were a couple of moments when they went out of their way, beyond the call of duty. Before he left they noticed an extra thing on his vehicle that needed to be fixed and they took care of it quickly. The staff was friendly and easy to be with.

Marty C.
Saint Albans, VT
Saturn VUE
11/15/2019
As always, we had great service-had one of our vehicles brought in to have the winter tires put on & the service was done right at the appointment time & quickly.
Definitely recommend Bourne’s to everyone.
Rene B. from Bourne's Service Center responded on 11/15/2019

Thanks M,
Always good to see you, enjoy the winter!!
Rene