Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/11/2019
Amazing service
Very professional down to earth staff. It’s the kind of small town shop where you know they’re there to help the community and not rip people off.

AL
Antoinette L.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
09/09/2019
Reliable , Great service! Very Honest!

SD
Sarah D.
Kia Sportage
09/06/2019
Place to go for repairs and or used tires
This place is very clean and quiet as you wait for you vehicle to be taken care of they take walk in but RSVP is best. The workers so have have been very honest not trying to rip me off and Debbie is very kind and funny at front desk I recommend this place to everyone I talk to about car repair inspections and getting tired. They just need some free coffee for me to have while I wait I always take my own food so Denis can laugh at me lol.
Thanks Broadway tire service

Jarred G.
West Leyden, NY
08/31/2019
The wipers installed so easy! Works great now.

Michael P.
Utica, NY
08/30/2019
A/C problems fixed
Put new parts in costing several hundreds of dollars to fix my AC & it worked for about a month then it stopped working again. Come to find out it needed an update on the computer and a few more parts but they got it fixed. Always treated like a friend. I drive almost 20 miles to come there from Schuyler New York

Jamey T.
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Jamey said he liked the service and he's been there before. He will keep going.

VS
Vito S.
08/15/2019
Vito J
Prompt courteous service.

EL
Ed L.
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Ed said the employees have always done good by him. Devon and Mike do a great job down there.

GC
Gabriel C.
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Gabriel said the employees did a good job.

Michelle D.
08/12/2019
Great service !!!
The folks at Broadway Tire are awesome! Always friendly, efficient and knowledgeable!
And they're 100% honest and thorough!!
I feel well taken care of with them. : )

James T.
08/02/2019 Category: Service
James said the employees were very accommodating. They provided very good service. They did not try to take advantage.

Marty B.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
07/25/2019
My Annual NYS Vehicle Inspection
I brought my pick up in for an inspection. It took about 45 minutes, and a thorough job was done. Even though the guys in the shop know me, and the truck, it was done right, in detail, and well within the appointment times and regulations. I trust them to let me know if anything on either one of my vehicles needs attention. I have known Mike S., the manager, for over 20 years, and he has proven his honesty to me repeatedly.

WM
William M.
Camden, NY
Chevrolet Avalanche
07/24/2019
Great serice!Great people to deal with too!
They got me in right away,serviced my truck and are always nice to me.I always trust them for all of our vehicles service work,Thank you!

Christopher B.
West Leyden, NY
07/20/2019
Excellent mechanics so knowledgeable. super fast service. Reasonable prices
Has excellent mechanics dry knowledgeable about fixing any type of vehicles. Very fast service . Very reasonable prices.
Thanks to Mike and staff for getting my check engine light off. Had a lot of codes come up when diagnosed dropped it of Thursday am all done Friday am. Excellent pricing. The bill was under $500.00. Also did an oil change. Great place to do car repairs.

VS
Vito S.
Chevrolet Cruze
07/19/2019
Vito
Their accommodating service and friendly atmosphere.