SD
Sarah D.
Kia Sportage
06/18/2019
service
I love taking my car in for service I trust the techs who work on my car they soont try to rip me off I appreciate how they tell me everything that's going on the last that I see when I get there is very helpful and nice to me thanks Debbie. will be going back really soon to get service..

AO
Adara O.
Taberg, NY
Mercury Mariner
06/14/2019
It’s convenient and they always get my vehicle right in.
They are always very friendly and tell me what is important to do now and what I can wait for. I feel very comfortable going here as a single mom female. Great service!!!

BF
Brian F.
Ford Police Interceptor
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Brian said that the place was done in a decent time frame.

CD
Cory D.
Taberg, NY
Saturn Ion
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Cory said if he does not do his own repairs this business is where he goes because he likes the staff.

06/03/2019
Front brakes & shackles
Got front brakes, rotors ,calipers, brake line and shackles repaired on 2003 Dodge Dakota pickup truck. Happy with work done. Come all the way from Schuyler New York to get my work done on all three of my vehicles. Always treated like a friend.

Douglas W.
Honda Civic Si
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Douglas said the staff are quick, they have great prices and are nice people. He's always had a great experience there.

BW
Brian W.
05/29/2019
Fast and reliable service
Fast and reliable service even without an appointment.

05/24/2019
Owner
Fast courteous service

05/18/2019
Tie rod & NYS inspection
Got my tie rod fixed and then got my vehicle inspected. Always treated like a friend. I come from Schuyler all the way to Rome for this service.

FN
Farm N.
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Farm said the service was good.

PM
Paul M.
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Paul said this business was helpful and accommodating. They had good prices.

ES
Ernie S.
04/19/2019
Very happy with the service
Very good customer service and interaction and we’re very happy with the performance of the tires

04/16/2019
Plug wire & alternator replaced
Called in the morning they took me in ASAP. A few hours later the truck was back on the road. I drive all the way from Schuyler because of the positive way I'm treated at Broadway Tire.

Donald C.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Donald said he would recommend this business for service.

PD
Paula D.
04/09/2019
Friendly, helpful
You don’t have to wait long for repairs to get done, friendly staff