FN
Farm N.
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Farm said the service was good.

PM
Paul M.
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Paul said this business was helpful and accommodating. They had good prices.

ES
Ernie S.
04/19/2019
Very happy with the service
Very good customer service and interaction and we’re very happy with the performance of the tires

Michael P.
Utica, NY
Dodge Dakota
04/16/2019
Plug wire & alternator replaced
Called in the morning they took me in ASAP. A few hours later the truck was back on the road. I drive all the way from Schuyler because of the positive way I'm treated at Broadway Tire.

Donald C.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Donald said he would recommend this business for service.

PD
Paula D.
04/09/2019
Friendly, helpful
You don’t have to wait long for repairs to get done, friendly staff

Joseph M.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Joseph said he's had no problems with the place. They help him out a lot.

Marty B.
04/06/2019
Good people and good service.
I have known Mike Santos for many years. I have always found him to be an honest and caring individual. I used to work with him. This was back in the early 1990s. Now I am a customer and he is always treated me very well. In fact, the business is so honest I don't even get a discount for having known Mike and Debbie for almost 30 years. I appreciate when he has the honesty to tell me, and I kind of knew it going in, that my rear differential what's going bad. Good people, good service. Not flashy, not fancy, but who the heck cares when they make your car right!

TL
Ted L.
Mercury Grand Marquis
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Ted said the staff are courteous, attentive, informative and they give excellent service.

Robert G.
Dodge Caliber
03/28/2019
amazing service, trusted and honest, never had a problem great people
all the folks at Broadway tire are amazing, always friendly, and smiling. totally trusted and with a lot if integrity.

VS
Vito S.
Chevrolet Cruze
03/21/2019
Quick service and friendly accommodating personnel.
Very helpful personnel, courteous and accommodating.

Dan H.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Dan said the employees provided dependable service. The work was outstanding. The work was completed fast.

Shaylin H.
Whitesboro, NY
Pontiac Vibe
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Shaylin said the business did a good job.

Dave M.
West Leyden, NY
Nissan Pathfinder
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Dave said they were efficient and quick.

Michael P.
Utica, NY
Dodge Dakota
03/09/2019
Crank sensor replaced
I had my vehicle tow 22 Mi just to come to Broadway Tire. Cost me $150 for the tow. Vehicle wouldn't start. Turns out it was a crank sensor I'm 49 years old and I've never heard of such a thing. They fixed it within a few hours and my vehicle was ready to go. Good customer service