WD
WILLIAM D.
Dodge Dakota
12/23/2019
review for Brocato's Auto Service
The people at Brocatos's Auto Service are friendly, helpful accommodating. And equally important, they are knowledgeable, experienced, diligent and efficient.
I have never had a problem with their work.

Ryan B.
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Ryan's wife. She said that they're the only place he'll go.

LC
LESLIE C.
12/06/2019
Great job!
They fix it right the first time and always try to save me money whenever possible. They definitely go the extra mile.
Joe B., Owner from Brocato's Auto Service LLC responded on 12/11/2019

Thank you for choosing Brocato's Auto and Truck Repair.  It is a pleasure working with a long-standing customer.  Lesle I hope you have a festive holiday season and look forward to your continue patronage to my business.

BP
Bob P.
Buick Park Avenue
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Bob said the business has been there for a long time. He said the mechanics did not allow him to leave with the way his vehicle was working, They cared about his safety. He said the employees knew what they were talking about, he has heard good things about the business and he was very appreciative.
Joe B., Owner from Brocato's Auto Service LLC responded on 12/11/2019

Thank you for choosing Brocato's, we take our workmanship seriously and do everything to make the customer happy as well as make sure the vehicle is safe for the customer and the travelling public.

MF
MARGARET F.
Ford Econoline
10/29/2019
SATISFIED WITH MY SERVICE..MY VEHICLE RUNNING WELL.
I HV BN A CUSTOMER FOR 3-4yrs NOW. Mr BUDDY & other service staff hv bn pleasant to work with. Though I generally, hv to save up prior to any work being done..I am satisfied & place trust that I will be billed fairly. My next project is Installing a Blower for my heat in the van. It may take me a few wks/months, but I hv confidence that Brocatos Service Ctr. will be able to assist me. I am glad you are my neighborhood Auto Professionals. Thank you, again.
Margaret French
Joe B., Owner from Brocato's Auto Service LLC responded on 11/04/2019

Ms. French Thank you for trusting Brocato's Auto Repair with your vehicle repairs.  I hope everything is working out and look forward to assisting you for future repairs and maintenance.

Ryan B.
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Ryan's wife. She said she recommends this business for service.
Joe B., Owner from Brocato's Auto Service LLC responded on 12/11/2019

Thank You for choosing Brocato's Auto & Truck Service.

Robert H.
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the staff gave him a ride back home and also picked him up when his vehicle was done.
Joe B., Owner from Brocato's Auto Service LLC responded on 11/04/2019

Mr. Hughes thank you for trusting your vehicle with Brocato's Auto Repair and look forward to seeing you in the future for all your vehicle maintenance and repair.

RF
Rick F.
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Rick said the staff did a pretty good work and everything was good.
Joe B., Owner from Brocato's Auto Service LLC responded on 11/04/2019

Mr. Friend thank you for trusting your vehicle to Brocato's Auto Repair, LLC.

Robert H.

RF
Rick F.
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Rick said the staff did a pretty good work and everything was good.

Sheryl H.
Jeep Renegade
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Sheryl said that they are always pleasant and they do good work. She has had good luck and good experiences with them.
Joe B., Owner from Brocato's Auto Service LLC responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you Sheryl!  I look forward to continuing the good experiences you have at Brocatos Auto Service from my staff and workmanship.

Jean F.
Jeep Liberty
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Jean said the business's employees are very nice and very good.
Joe B., Owner from Brocato's Auto Service LLC responded on 09/26/2019

Mr. Felix thank you for allowing Brocato's Auto Service to service your vehicle and provide your annual Missouri Inspection.  We appreciate first-time customers and hope they spead the word to family and friends of the service received at Brocato's Auto Service.  Again thank you and we look forward to serving all your automotive needs.

ZO
Zelda O.
Nissan Sentra
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Zelda said they are the only place she goes to. They are the only ones who work on her vehicle. They have been there for years and she trusts them. She takes her vehicle to them and they know what they are doing. She picks it up and it is fixed. She hopes they stay there forever.
Joe B., Owner from Brocato's Auto Service LLC responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you Mrs. Owens for trusting Brocato's with your annual vehicle inspection and maintenance.  We do plan to stay in Northeast for quite awhile and I hope you continue to use our service.

RA
Raul A.
Ford Escort
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Raul said he brought his vehicle in running and the employees gave it back to him and it was not running.
Joe B., Owner from Brocato's Auto Service LLC responded on 09/17/2019

Mr. Alvarez I apologize for what you perceived as poor service by Brocato's Auto and Truck Service.  We aim to please all customer especially those new ones, as we want their continued service.

You brought your vehicle to Brocato's for a pending insurance claim on August 12, 2019, your vehicle sat idle in the shop for 4 weeks waiting on your decision to make repairs, as the insurance when contacted stated the claim had been closed and there was no further claims to be made for mechanical issues you felt were attributed to the accident.

When this was discussed you decided to make some mechanical repairs, which did not attribute to the functionality of the vehicle.  The repairs made were all steering related.

I apologize for your displeasure with Brocato's Auto and Truck, LLC, as it is our goal to please all customers.

Toyota Celica
09/13/2019
Toyota repair
They provide very thorough work, have very skilled personnel, And even give me a ride home when I need it since I live close.
Joe B., Owner from Brocato's Auto Service LLC responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you Lesile for the excellent review!  It is very important for me and the staff to know how you feel about the service provided, we do not want to take any customer for granted especially those consumers who continually allow us to service their automobiles.

Again, thank you and we look forward to your continued patronage.

Joe Brogoto | Owner