Overall Rating 4.2857171/5Overall Rating 4.2857171/5Overall Rating 4.2857171/5Overall Rating 4.2857171/5rating 4.2857171
Overall Rating 1.82143/5rating 1.82143rating 1.82143rating 1.82143rating 1.82143

AV
Anthony V.
Lorton, VA
2019 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Excellent job taking of me
Mike and the team at Browns Manassas Hyundai took the time to make sure my needs and concerns were met. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a car!

11/04/2019 Category: Service
Brand new vehicle had many cosmetic issues
My brand new Elantra had spots not fully painted , the window trim was stained and there were a few other issues. No one apologized or seemed to care.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

I can't apologize more, I am sincerely sorry that this was not addressed and handled in a better manner.You can have my word that this will be addressed with all of our staff from sales to service.I hope at least to this point that your concerns have been addressed to your satisfaction and you can enjoy your new car without any flaws.Please feel free to contact me directly if I can do anything further.

CR
Carely R.
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Recall
bad service
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 09/11/2019

It was a frustrating visit we certainly understand and you know that it wasn't are fault that the starter failed, all that we did was get your keys and walk out to check it in and the car wouldn't start,we hadn't even worked on the car, as a matter of fact we hadn't even had the chance to write a repair order on the vehicle.We certainly appreciate all customer's feedback and your's is no different.Thank you.

CI
Connie I.
Aldie, VA
07/31/2019
2018 paint defect
I took my 2018 Hyundia for my first service purchased Black Friday 2018
I have 6500 miles. The hood and the rear quarter panel the paint? Or finish coat looks like a wax job was done with too much enthusiasm.
I asked the service rep and they showed me another vehicle with the same(defect)
and said that the covering that is used to protect the new cars did that
Nothing else was said.
Went to another dealership and talked to the sales manager and he said it looked like because it was hot. I have a strange feeling about this

CR
Cristian R.
Gaithersburg, MD
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
Incredible I couldn’t imagine that my car would look like new again, really amazed

07/12/2019 Category: Service
Scratches all over the car
Service crew not careful with vehicles
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 07/14/2019

I am very sorry to hear about this,this is the first time it’s been brought to my attention. We will be reaching out to you tomorrow to make arrangements to get this taken care of for you. Thank you for taking the time to submit a review and bringing this to my attention.

06/13/2019 Category: Service
Service guy pushy
Service guy recommended a diagnosis on my car that wasnt needed due to no lights being on per the dashboard
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 06/15/2019

Sorry you were not happy with your visit, I'm sorry that your vehicle can't be covered under warranty for the lifetime of ownership, if we could do that for you we certainly would.Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Herndon, VA
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Lack of quality
Returned a car after rotating the wheels with obvious wheel imbalance. They undid the rotation and offered no other services. No reimbursement was made for the rotation.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 04/25/2019

We certainly are sorry to hear about your concerns, and we apologize for the situation. We value your business. I will be reaching out to you personally to address your concerns.

Mischelle S.
Manassas Park, VA
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Make Ms Walters take a refresher course on how to treat repeat customers
My name is Mischelle Solomon and I would like to address some serious concerns I have with your administrative representatives in the service department. In particular, one by the name of Chrystle Walters. First let me start by saying, I have purchased two vehicles form your establishment and have visited regularly for maintenance checkups/ and oil changes. When I arrived this past Saturday (Feb 16), I was early (arrived at 9:10) for my scheduled 10:00 am oil change. I parked my car in line, behind other vehicles facing the garage service door, laid my car keys on the dashboard and walked inside. To my right -was a setup of four desks with two men sitting to the far left. I walked in and said, I am a bit early and smiled. One of the men said , ok. Nothing else was said---no one uttered a word—no one asked, “Early for what maam?” “Do you have an appointment maam?” Can I help you check in ? Nothing---so I proceeded to walk to the lounge area and waited for my car to be serviced. After all I was in line with other cars. Well……..I sat and sat and sat while others came and went. I watched a cute couple with twin girls come in after me and then leave. It is going on 11:08 and I am a tad upset by now wondering how long can an oil change take? I went back to the desk area I walked by earlier and asked a man by the name of Mike who was quite helpful why I have been waiting for two hours. He asked my name ---however he could not find me in the system. A young lady behind me-- at her own desk--- a Ms. Chrystle Walters, heard my last name and stated I have a Solomon for 10:00 who we thought didn’t show up. She never checked in. Well that was me—I apparently have to literally check in, talk to someone directly at a service desk which she duly noted, harshly. Not an apology, not I’m sorry for the wait —I mean this woman was mad at me for being ignorant to the service process. I mean --Extremely RUDE to me --for someone who just sat for two hours patiently. And as I am taking her BS I noticed looking out your glass service doors my car was moved out of line and parked to the side. MOVED? How is this possible to go unnoticed?? Wouldn’t it make sense for someone to say, “ Hey I have a black Hyundai Sant Fe –who’s car is this? Did we miss someone?? Was this car here for a checkup?? Seems extremely logical to me. Now I am fuming. So I ask Ms. Walters how long would I now have to wait—she states about another hour and twenty minutes. I can’t tell you how bad she makes your maintenance department look. ZERO customer service. I asked for a manager. Bob, the service manager, who was the real deal ----was incredible. Outstanding customer service. He heard me, he apologized, and he had my car out in less than twenty minutes. Thanks to him I will return for my maintenance needs. As for your Ms. Walters—I will never deal with her again, and she needs a refresher course in how to deal with customers. I mean she’s a joke. I mentioned her name to my husband and he even said she’s a pill. Please understand this is a serious concern when others deal with her zero tolerance for mishaps. Thank you for your time.

E. Mischelle Solomon
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 02/22/2019

All feedback is valuable and appreciated,And we appreciate that you are going to allow us to service your vehicles again.And rest assured your concerns have been addressed and taken care of.Thank you for taking the time to meet with me on Saturday,I'll see you next time.Thank you.

James K.
Centreville, VA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Bad service ever
Bad service ever.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 02/17/2019

We appreciate and value your feedback,although it was less than a positive experience this visit we appreciate you taking the time to sit down with us and discuss it to come to up with a resolution.Thank you

AC
Ariel C.
2018 Hyundai Accent
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Lies
Lies
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 01/29/2019

I understand from our conversation that you were under the impression you had a maintenance package but unfortunately you declined that package offer at the time of purchase,as we discussed you still have the ability to purchase one if you choose to do so.Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Reza M.
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Srvice issue
I've no issue with service people, this is an issue of a faulty car, and nobody knows what to do?
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 11/27/2018

And I certainly understand the frustration of having issues with a car especially a new one, I have been personally involved with the concerns with your vehicle and have confirmed your concern and what will need to be done to repair it.The part is scheduled to arrive later today and once it arrives we will begin the repair process.I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and also to point out that your issue isn't with Brown's but with the car.And I also appreciate your patience.Again Thank you.

Brenda B.
Haymarket, VA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Poor communication
Poor communication
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

I certainly understand the frustration and I have communicated this with our sales staff. I would be more than happy to take care of the detail service for your and have the product reapplied as you requested at no charge to make up for the miscommunication if that would be alright with you.Thank you for taking the time to submit a review.I hope to hear from.

JQ
Juan Q.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Sucks
Do not try to take advantage of people
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 08/04/2018

Thank you for your feedback.

HA
Hanna A.
Gainesville, VA
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Good
Completely fixed my vehicle... Thank you..

07/03/2018 Category: Service
Poor
Same problem...
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback,and Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to take care of your concerns for you.It was nice meeting you today.

RN
Rhonda N.
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Poor Customer Service by service writer
Need Customer Service Traning
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 05/30/2018

I am very sorry to hear about your recent service visit and want to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback it is extremely valuable to me and I will use it to improve on our customer service processes.Thank you.

2017 Hyundai Accent
04/30/2018 Category: Service
What ever
Need improvement.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 05/01/2018

Your feedback is valuable,and I apologize that your visit didn't turn out as you expected.Thank you for submitting a review and bringing this to my attention.

Sarah B.
Gainesville, VA
03/06/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
More than impressive follow-up.

03/06/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Could not duplicate problem?!?
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 03/07/2018

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry there is still a noise concern and that we were unable to identify it.I will have your service consultant reach out to you to make arrangements to have it re-checked.

SR
Sheldon R.
Springfield, VA
02/26/2018 Category: Service
Details communicated during Online appointment request were ignored.
When I scheduled appointment online @ hyundaiusa.com/MyHyundai/service - the website stated that I should ask my service advisor any questions. However, when I asked, I was directed to go back to my salesperson and ask that person.
When I scheduled appointment online @ hyundaiusa.com/MyHyundai/service - I requested “Basic Service”. However, I was upgraded to receive “Standard Service,” and charged additionally.
When I scheduled appointment online @ hyundaiusa.com/MyHyundai/service - I requested Crystal Fusion reapplication. However, this was not performed until after another request was made after I was informed that service on my car was completed.
@ hyundaiusa.com/MyHyundai/service - the website stated that “reset oil life system” would be performed. However, it was not.
@ hyundaiusa.com/MyHyundai should display a record of my last service. However, it does not.
When I purchased my car, I was told my first oil change would be complimentary. However, my bill was reduced only $25.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 02/27/2018

I just want to apologize it seems like a few things went wrong.This is very valuable feedback and will help us correct the communications between our systems to help prevent this from happening in the future.I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and for the opportunity to meet your vehicles service needs.Thank you for your time and business.

Jenah B.
Bristow, VA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/10/2018 Category: Service
Completed work before verifying with me that the service would cost $1000 MORE than first quoted price!
I have been quoted a certain price for my services which was supposed to take 2-3 days (the weekend) to get completed. The service desk called me the next morning saying the work was completed early but they apologized saying they have quoted me the wrong amount initially and the total cost was $1000 MORE than the first quote! Then she made it sound like she was doing me a FAVOR by giving me a $300 discount for wrongfully quoting me the initial amount. It is very upsetting that they have completed the job WITHOUT first asking me to see if I would be okay with this NEW final price before completing the work.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 01/10/2018

We value your feedback.Please allow me the opportunity to look into this and find out what happened and we will reach out to you.Thank you in advance for patience.

Ann B.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2017 Category: Service
Repairs
Not completed carefully resulting in car dying while driving and a tow back to have problem corrected.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 11/14/2017

I can't apologize enough for what happened,but we do certainly appreciate your feedback and appreciate your business.If there is anything I/we can do to make up for this not so positive experience please feel free to contact me.

John B.
Alexandria, VA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
09/22/2017 Category: Service
Service department caused multiple scratches to my vehicle.
During first oil change they caused multiple scratches near my hood. They attempted to fix it with their body shop, but I was told scratches are "better," but will remain. So I basically spent $30,000 for a new car which they scratched on my first "free" oil change.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 09/27/2017

Again I certainly apologize for the situation.Thank you for submitting a review.