Overall Rating 4.2857171/5Overall Rating 4.2857171/5Overall Rating 4.2857171/5Overall Rating 4.2857171/5rating 4.2857171
Overall Rating 1.82143/5rating 1.82143rating 1.82143rating 1.82143rating 1.82143

SR
Sharon R.
Woodstock, VA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/05/2019 Category: Service
These always take care of their customers
Leslie and mike and the lady at the check out are efficient and personable
Always fit me in when they can and recommend anything I need which is very helpful for a person who is not knowledgeable about cars
Thanks again

Douglas B.
Amissville, VA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Brown's Hyundai is Fast, Friendly, and Quality Service
From the time I arrived to the time I left, it was all a pleasant experience. Very friendly and accurate on getting my car in and on the time it would take to get it back. The whole experience was positive and good. I would certainly recommend Brown's dealership and service department to anyone.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 12/04/2019

What wonderful and positive feedback,we are very glad to hear your whole experience was a positive and good one thank you for taking the the time to submit a review and share your feedback.

GN
Gwendolyn N.
Gainesville, VA
11/30/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance on the 26th.
Efficient, courteous and nice Hyundai people to take care of my car!

Gwen Nickle
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 12/02/2019

And we all Thank you for your wonderful and kind feedback.Thank you.

Stafford, VA
11/30/2019 Category: Service
Ken, in the service department was outstanding! I had specific request for my Tucson Night Edition and all of them were met. I’m picky and expect that when I take my vehicle for service that it will return to me looking the same, CLEAN & NO DAMAGE! The service department was also great, especially the tech that serviced my vehicle. I’ve never seen a dealership, not only cover the drivers seat but the passenger seat as well as the back seats. WELL DONE!

We do are very best to meet our customers expectations because without our customers we wouldn't be here and we appreciate all of them. Thank you for submitting a review and sharing your feedback.

2013 Hyundai Accent
11/27/2019 Category: Service
Vehicle service was great. Customer service was lacking.
Brown's always takes good care of my vehicle and performs quality work. My only issue with the appointment was one of the service advisers who didn't seem thrilled to assist me. Ongoing customer service training would be good idea to make sure that advisers are doing their jobs and making customers feel welcome. Other than that, this is a good dealership.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 11/28/2019

Feedback like you have provided helps us improve our business through on going training and we appreciate it and will use it to improve thank you for sharing it with us.

HE
Haydee E.
11/27/2019 Category: Service
They are professional
The employees are so nice

And our customers are so nice and we appreciate all of them,thank you.

Julio T.
Centreville, VA
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service
Always professional service. They helped me to do a maintenance appointment at the last minute and fix my car thatbwas making some noise.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 11/27/2019

Absolutely wonderful awesome feedback and thank you.

Jeffersonton, VA
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Wasted Time
Having to detour from my normal 1.5 to 2 hr commute to the dealer is always a hassle but I appreciate the customer service from Mike, he always supersedes any customer service I have ever received. He is outstanding and I can’t rave enough about him, he is the only reason why I keep returning to this location. Unfortunately, the issue I brought my car in for was not resolved and now, I will have to waste more time, gas, and added miles to my car. I live an hour away, so bringing my car in, means, I want to leave with all issues resolved. However, I must say in the two years I have been coming here, this is the first time I have experienced an issue.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 11/24/2019

Thank you for sharing this valuable feedback and sharing how your Service consultant Mike has always provided excellent customer service and exceeded your expectations,we will get these concerns addressed and taken care of for you as i discussed with you,we always enjoy and appreciate your continued business.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
11/20/2019 Category: Service
customer
Can always depend on them to be honest.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 11/21/2019

As you always should,without trust there would be no relationship.We appreciate your feedback.

Sheree M.
Warrenton, VA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Servicing of Palisade 2020
This was my first service on my Palisade. My experience with Brown's Hyundai was outstanding. My service contact person is Ken and he was very professional and kind.

We certainly hope your enjoying your new Palisade and appreciate your feedback in regards to first service.Thank you.

James R.
Haymarket, VA
11/20/2019
Made things right
This is a follow up to my service experience on 11/11/2019. I wrote a review dated 11/17. The service manager, Robert Cavandish, took care of my concerns and made everything right and then some. Kudos for a prompt response to the issue. As I stated before, service at this facility is usually excellent and quick. Thank you for taking care of this

Thank you for your follow up in regards to your last service.

BG
Bernard G.
OUTSTANDING Customer Service!!!
Ken Orr was AMAZING!!! He worked with me to get my vehicle checked without an appointment to ensure the safety of my family traveling. He wanted to be sure they wouldn't lose control as we learned that the front axle needed to be replaced. I can't express how thankful I am for Ken and Anthony (performed the work) for not only the excellent work performed, but for the kindness they displayed. Customer service is why I will continue to travel back to Brown's Manassas Hyundai each time my vehicle requires any service. Tom and Ken were personable and kept me informed every step of the way as the vehicle was being checked. This is the very best service I've had in more than a decade! Great job Ken and Anthony!

That is absolutely wonderful feedback and we can't thank you enough for taking the time to share it,and we couldn't be more happy to hear that you will travel back to us in the future for your service needs.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Fast Service
Just needed an oil change wheel alignment for my new tires. Everthing done in under an hour. Price was as expected. Suggestions for some future maintenance.

Great to hear Thank you.

Tom B.
Gainesville, VA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Brown's Mananas Hyundai Service Department - HITS IT OUT OF THE PARK!
WHOLEHEARTEDLY recommend the service department. This was my first time I used Brown's Hyundai in Mananas to service my 2013 Santa FE Sport and I will be returning. Prices were competitive, Quality was beyond "EXCELLENT" but what I like the most was my service representative Tom. He told me every thing that was needed and explained it in great detail and told me exactly what they were going to do and more importantly he told me what I should be doing in the future. I felt comfortable and knowledgeable about my car with no pressure to buy unwanted or needed service. Thank you Brown Service Department.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 11/19/2019

Tom and myself are speechless by your wonderful feedback and we can't thank you enough for sharing your review.

CA
Carla A.
Centreville, VA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Rob owner
They called early and did a follow up to let me know it was ready.

That's what you should always expect and we appreciate you submitting a review and sharing your feedback.

Joseph M.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Courteous, quick and excellent service as always.

As well as your feedback Thank you.

Brian B.
Clifton, VA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Recent Service Appointment
My recent service appointment was the same excellent quality service I remember from Brown's Manassas Hyundai over three years ago when I last has serviced completed a service appointment here. The gap in my using this site for service was due to an assignment change from the Air Force where I was stationed out of area.

We are so thankful that you have found your way back and we appreciate the wonderful feedback.Thank you.

GP
George P.
Recent oil change
It was a pleasure to bring both my 2018 and 2009 Hyundai Sonata is in four separate service. Both cars going to a Noyle change and the 2018 had a slow tire leak issue. Both services were excellent and the service manager worked very hard to get the repairs done on time

I'm glad to hear that we were able to get both cars taken care of for you and that your Service Manager worked hard for you.Thank you for your feedback.

Cynthia W.
Cindy Wstson
Customer Service is amazing. Technicians are reliable and provide comprehensive explanations on work completed.

That's Amazing to hear,we really appreciate your feedback and thank you so much for sharing your review with us.

Stephanie M.
Myers’ Review
Prompt, quick, and thorough service.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Your review was quick,prompt and thorough and we appreciate it.Thank you.