Fairfax, VA
09/15/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Professional and reliable service and staff.
Mike A S., Service Manager from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 09/16/2020

Thank you for the kind words and the five star review!

Stephen M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/12/2020 Category: Service
Sante Fe Service
Always have been pleased with either the sales persons or service advisors. They are both knowledgeable in what they are doing.
Mike A S., Service Manager from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 09/12/2020

Thank you very much for the kind words and the five star review!

Clifton, VA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/09/2020 Category: Service
They take care of customers
Ken worked to find the part I needed for my car during a routine service appointment. He got the part ordered and we made the follow-up appointment for the install and all was completed as promised.
Mike A S., Service Manager from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 09/09/2020

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and thank you for the five star review!

09/07/2020 Category: Service
Mike A S., Service Manager from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 09/08/2020

KR
Kyunghoon R.
Gainesville, VA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/30/2020 Category: Service
Nice facility with good service
Clean and nice facility with prompt service
Mike A S., Service Manager from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 08/31/2020

08/29/2020 Category: Service
!!
Mike A S., Service Manager from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 08/29/2020

MF
Monica F.
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Service department
Jennifer S in the service department was great..... she was pleasant, professional, and knowledgeable....she was very helpful and made my experience there an excellent one.....she is a great asset to have there....I hope that every time I need to go to the service department - I get Jenn ☺️

Thank you very much for the feedback and the five star review.  We truly appreciate it.

FA
Fredy A.
Woodbridge, VA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/27/2020 Category: Service
everyone great people and professional special Kent
Mike A S., Service Manager from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 08/28/2020

EG
Elizabeth G.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/26/2020 Category: Service
Fantastic Service
These guys are the best and they are trustworthy, you just can't get no better than that!
Mike A S., Service Manager from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 08/26/2020

Thank you very much for your continued service and trusting us here at Browns Manassas Hyundai with your vehicle needs.  We truly appreciate it.  Also, thank you for the five star review!  Mike Seymour Service Manager

Caileigh B.
08/20/2020
Forgot to mention....
I always ask for Ken Orr. Ever since I first started going to Brown's he's always been the one to help me. He is always so helpful and nice! I only go specifically on the days he works, just for his service!!
Mike A S., Service Manager from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 08/21/2020

Caileigh B.
08/20/2020 Category: Service
Love going to Brown's Hyundai
They are always so nice and the facility is always so clean and COVID friendly. I don't always understand cars but they do their best to explain to me what I need. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. I don't mind going back simply for their service and attitudes! They always have my car done in a timely manner as well!!!
Mike A S., Service Manager from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 08/20/2020

Thank you very much for the kind words, we are doing our best to keep everyone safe in these trying times.  Also, thank you for the five star review!

08/14/2020 Category: Service
Service Hyundai
Good
Mike A S., Service Manager from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 08/14/2020

Thank you for the five stars, we truly appreciate it!

Clifton, VA
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/09/2020 Category: Service
Friendliness
The people were very helpful
Mike A S., Service Manager from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 08/10/2020

Thank you for your feedback, we do appreciate it.

PE
Patricia E.
Warrenton, VA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
08/08/2020 Category: Service
PAE
I’m The service! I took my car in for service I forgot my appointment date and took the car in two days early thinking that I had an appointment that day. After realizing that I was in on the wrong day, they fitted me into the schedule even though I didn’t have an appointment. They were very nice about it and we had a good laugh over my mix up.
Mike A S., Service Manager from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 08/08/2020

Thank you very much for the perfect 5 star review!

08/01/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
I appreciate the professionalism and expertise of the team.
Mike A S., Service Manager from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 08/03/2020