Overall Rating 4.2857171/5Overall Rating 4.2857171/5Overall Rating 4.2857171/5Overall Rating 4.2857171/5rating 4.2857171
Overall Rating 1.82143/5rating 1.82143rating 1.82143rating 1.82143rating 1.82143

09/03/2019 Category: Service
Slow service
Took forever for a simple recall, then tried to charge me for the recall. Wonder how many elderly folks they rip off. Also asked for a loaner car and was told no
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 09/05/2019

Very sorry to hear about your visit. I hope you understand it was a simple mistake and people make mistakes we corrected it. Thank you for your time and your feedback

NB
Nasratullah B.
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Service time issue
Service time needs to be improved.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 08/01/2019

Sorry that we were unable to meet your expectation on this visit.Thank you

07/02/2019 Category: Service
Repair
It has taken more than a year to fix my car and yet still it's unsolved
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

We certainly understand how frustrating it can be when you feel your vehicle is not performing to the standards you expected.We are only able to repair vehicles under the terms of the manufacturers warranty set forth by the manufacture.The manufactures Representatives are who stated that vehicle is operating as designed.We do certainly appreciate your feedback and are sorry that we haven't been able to address your concerns to your expectation. The only thing we can suggest is to get a second opinion from another Dealer possibly the one you purchased it from.Thank you.

CD
Craig D.
Haymarket, VA
06/28/2019 Category: Service
WHAT HAPPENED!!
See above
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 06/30/2019

I can promise you we weren't trying to scare or upset your daughter or yourself,as with all our clients we have an obligation to share with them what we see during the multi-point inspection of the vehicle and we will always use the most current coupon's or competitive pricing available at the time.We certainly appreciate your daughters and your business and appreciate your feedback thank you.

Ashburn, VA
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Not thorough ------ Nice waiting area.
Car issue was not fixed the first time, no additional done to resolve problem.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 06/01/2019

I understand your frustration and certainly apologize for the inconvenience and frustration,but please know we are here when you and your car needs us.Thank you for submitting a review.

Catlett, VA
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Rude!
I came in for something completely unrelated and they showed me that one of my filters had mold and a rodent nest on it.... they showed me the nest (it was literally sitting/rolling across the filter. I let them know my dad is a mechanic so I could get it changed with him.... so they put the loose rodent nest back in my car!!! It was sitting on top of the filter!!! Why wouldn’t you just dump it off since you already completely took it out of my car?!? But yet your scared for my safety. How rude
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 03/26/2019

Sorry you feel the way you do,we will take your feedback into account for staff training. Thank you.

PG
Pauline G.
Bealeton, VA
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Pissed of customer
I'm not happy with Browns Hyundai
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 03/23/2019

We can certainly understand how frustrating it is when your vehicle has a problem and that’s why we are here and that’s to help, but there is certainly a difference between being the Dealer and the manufacturer the manufacturer issues campaigns and recalls not the dealer and the manufacturer notifies consumers as necessary and as required. We appreciate your feedback and we value it and again we understand your frustration just please understand we are the dealer the middle man and the messenger so to speak. Thank you for submitting a review and sharing your feedback it is very valuable to us.

03/04/2019 Category: Service
Double check your work
If I am paying for services, I don’t want to have a handful of hidden charges. If I paid for a new tire, then shouldn’t it be full of air and ready to go? I had to make a pit stop because my tire pressure warning went off and it was the exact same tire I had replaced.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 03/06/2019

You couldn't be more correct and Thank you for for submitting a review and sharing your feedback and bringing this to my attention.I addressed this with your service consultant and the technician who installed the tire to assure this doesn't happen again.I apologize for the inconvenience.

Centreville, VA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
03/04/2019 Category: Service
bad customer service during write-up
see previous comments

I value and appreciate your feedback and want to apologize for your most recent service visit and want to assure you that it has been addressed.Again My sincere apologies.Thank you.

KT
Kerry T.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Went in for a Recall came out with mutliple other problems.
I used to think this was a great dealership. I purchased my car there but the service department seems to be lacking in their technical department. There doesn't seem to be a checks and balance system to ensure vehicles depart in the same way they arrive.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 12/01/2018

Ken feels the same way and appreciates your feedback and your business and we both appreciate it.Thank you.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Battery
$235 for a new battery.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 08/03/2018

We value your feedback and certainly understand the frustration when your vehicle experiences concerns that require attention,and there are times that there aren't any options like this particular time. We appreciate your time and business.Thank you.

Fairfax, VA
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Your additional ridiculous charges
Your additional ridiculous charges
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 07/31/2018

We appreciate your feedback,and are looking into your concerns.Thank you.

NK
Nancy K.
2011 Hyundai Elantra To
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Not convinced it lives up to outstanding and competitive service.
I researched service quotes with three different companies as I was told the dealer was competitive with local prices. I found that to be true in my first visit and pleasantly surprised by the outstanding and reasonably priced service I had done on my 2011 Elantra Touring. So, I returned for a 2nd visit to have my safety inspection. What a fiasco. I waited 90 minutes before I received my car back, and that was only after flagging down someone to tell them my car was sitting in the parking lot completed. Someone had dropped the ball and forgot about me. Not a good impression. I may be going back to my original service mechanic.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 07/25/2018

I apologize for this visit and the inconvenience,and I will use your feedback to address this and improve our processes.Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and bring this to my attention.

Gainesville, VA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
01/06/2018 Category: Service
Service & parts are expensive
I am normally charged $15 for a tire rotation at my regular garage shop; Brown's charged $29.95. The battery suggested by Brown's would have cost $337 yet the same was at a national auto parts store for $191. The staff is friendly, professional and knowledgeable. But I will not likely return for any service there.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 01/06/2018

Your feedback is very valuable Thank you for taking the time to share it with us.We will use it to improve.

Warrenton, VA
2013 Hyundai Veloster
12/26/2017 Category: Service
Unhappy
I'm hoping nothing else is wrong with my car in the near future.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 12/27/2017

Thank you for your feedback,I can certainly understand how frustrating it can be when you have problems with your vehicle,Just please keep in mind that is why we are here is to help you when you need it,we don't design engineer or build the vehicle we just repair it if something goes wrong. We do certainly value your feedback and your business.

DEBORAH B.
10/12/2017 Category: Service
rating
i have recommended 2 friends to Hyundai.....and they both bought a new vehicle.....
I will no longer recommend Hyundai to friends, because they don't stand behind your promises
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 10/12/2017

We certainly appreciate your feedback and I understand your frustration,please understand we don't design or engineer the vehicle but I can forward your concerns to the manufacture for review.Thank you for your time and business.

Sumerduck, VA
09/10/2017 Category: Service
Terrible on recalls but great customer service.
They're not trust worthy and don't honor recalls, but they're very friendly and fast paced.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 09/11/2017

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review and share your feedback and for allowing us the opportunity to service your vehicle.I do understand your concerns and frustrations please understand the concern you are having with the steering is not a recall it is a warranty extension that was provided by the manufacture for a term of 10 years and or 100,000 miles whichever comes first from the date of first use. I am providing the phone number to Hyundai consumer affairs 1.800.633.5151 if you would like to address your concerns with them since they are the manufacture of the vehicle and holds the warranty on the vehicle under there terms.Again thank you for your feedback and for your business.

Broad Run, VA
09/08/2017 Category: Service
Customer service employees not friendly or helpful.
They were supposed to honor 3 discount coupons I had but they didn't. And they haven't returned my call about that issue. Even though they immediately contacted me before my service was scheduled.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 09/09/2017

Thank you for sharing your feedback,I apologize that you are having concerns regarding discounts that were not applied to your service,please let me know what coupons you had and I will make sure that they are applied and refunded to you accordingly.Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Andrea S.
2009 Hyundai Accent
08/04/2017 Category: Service
unhappy
unhappy
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 08/04/2017

I certainly understand your frustration and I apologize for It. Make no mistake I will make sure to make every effort in the future to avoid this happening again.Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and for your business.

07/18/2017 Category: Service
Could be better
Took it in for an oil change and had a tire replaced ans alignment done. Upgrades we done and they broke a valve which caused my car to smoke like it was on fire. Took the car back 2 mins later and they said it was normal! Went home and my husband called and they had us pick up a loaner and towed the car back. They fixed it the next day. Everyone was pleasant but how can you break a valve and see the smoke that bad and think it's normal. Granted I didn't pick my car up in the first place, my father did me a favor.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 07/18/2017

I certainly can understand your frustration and concern and certainly apologize for the situation,but I am glad to hear everyone was pleasant and your concerns have been addressed.Thank you for sharing your feedback.