JJ
Joann J.
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Great customer service department
Very thorough work.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 01/22/2020

We are happy to hear you think we are a great customer service Department,that means a lot.Thank you

Judith S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service department
Efficient and courteous! Give quality service in a timely manner. We do not hesitate to call Brown's for servicing our cars.

That is very kind of you to share such wonderful feedback and we appreciate it.Thank you.

WK
William K.
2006 Hyundai Elantra
01/19/2020 Category: Service
We had a timing belt replaced and it was done on time as promised. Ken was a great service representative who kept us apprised at all times.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 01/20/2020

And we appreciate that you were happy with your recent service and submitted a review.Thank you.

01/19/2020 Category: Service
Timely service
Quick friendly service

We really appreciate it,Thank you.

KK
Kyung K.
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Great service team
Their service is fantastic and make me easy to in and out. After service, they always wash my car, so make me happy.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 01/18/2020

Wonderful to hear everything went Great and we appreciate the feedback.Thank you.

Ramon R.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Good experience
The staff is the best on Jan,13,2020 we had our car serviced and Jen helped us she was very professional and friendly she made it easy for us. The dealer ship was very clean
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 01/17/2020

All feedback is appreciated especially your awesome feedback.Thank you

Great service as usual.

And good feedback and a positive review as usual.Thank you

NB
Nadeina B.
2016 Hyundai Accent
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Mike Seymore is the best!
The service is great and I don't feel like I am being hustled. I need to know my car is in good hands. I drive 66 everyday and it is pure hell. I don't want to break down out there.

Mike is the best and we appreciate your wonderful feedback Thank you

BJ
Brendan J.
Delaplane, VA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Jen at Brown's Manassas Hyundai is awesome. The service department goes the extra mile and looks for ways to save you money. Recommend highly.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 01/15/2020

We really appreciate you taking the time to express your gratitude,we are certainly glad we were able to help.Thank you.

AW
Amanda W.
Bealeton, VA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
01/13/2020 Category: Service
friendly and low pressure
Have had only positive experiences

I Love to hear about your positive experiences. Thank you.

HS
Harry S.
Manassas Park, VA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
01/08/2020 Category: Service
Harry Sath
It’s a nice place to do business with and cleaned I would highly suggest the service and the quality of work to my friends.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 01/08/2020

Word of mouth means more to us than anything and we appreciate you sharing your experience with your family and friends.Thank you.

CR
Cristian R.
Germantown, MD
2020 Hyundai Veloster
Problem fixed
My door handle was getting stick when too cold, I took it or get handle replaced and the problem got fixed. Very happy

That's what we are here for,and we appreciate you submitting a review and providing your feedback.

South Riding, VA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Mike Seymour is a rock star!
I brought my Hyundai in for my first service, Mike Seymour was attentive to my needs, made sure I understood the process and even addressed questions I had after leaving the dealership! I’ll be sure to come back for service with him!

Mike is a rock star and I appreciate all that he does for us,Thank you for submitting a review and sharing your feedback,see you next time.

VR
Vivian R.
Bristow, VA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Oil Change
Exceptional service, as always! Love the phenomenal free car wash they do for us every time we bring in our vehicles.

And we couldn't be more happy that you are happy,and we are glad to hear you like the car wash.Thank you for submitting a review.

2019 Hyundai Kona
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Did a great Job
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 01/04/2020

And you did a Great job with your review.Thanks