CAROL A B.
Merrimack, NH
11/11/2019
Great Troubleshooting & Replacement
2007 Saab 95 - my engine indicator light came on for a second time 2 days after antifreeze was added to satisfy the first engine indicator light. So, I took my car to the shop for diagnosis and it was determined that the temperature sensor (replaced in 2017) was faulty so required replacement,

Rather then have me come back later that week, the shop called and quickly obtained a replacement And installed it while I waited!
Ralph B. from Brutus Auto Repair And Service responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you as always for the generous words Carol!

DAVID P.
11/04/2019
Inspection
Always honest. Told me what I needed, and what’s gonna be needed moving forward... which is appreciated, this way there are no surprises. I recommend Brutus auto to my family and closest friends because of their candor. Thanks guys!
Ralph B. from Brutus Auto Repair And Service responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you very much for the kind words and all the business you give to us David!

KELSEY M.
Somerville, MA
Honda Civic Si
10/28/2019
Excellent High Quality Service
Brutus is my go-to auto shop for any general repairs. If I could go to them for everything I would. Everyone is very polite and they are usually surprisingly efficient. Many times my car is ready earlier than anticipated and the work is always done professionally and without any issues leaving the shop. Ralph the owner is great and a knowledgeable resource. The first time I had my car serviced there he called me with updates and brought me over to show me the specific unexpected issues that he found while my car was on the lift and was able to explain in detail what he recommended. Since then I have been going to them for every oil change and anything else if I am able to. If you call to schedule an appt you will likely talk to Kevin who is easy to work with and does a fantastic job with updates and checking in to see what extra service or issues are ok to adress. The whole crew is fantastic and the techs are fast but get the job done right every time.
Ralph B. from Brutus Auto Repair And Service responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you very much for all of your business and your very kind word here! We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your Honda in the upcoming years!

Joshua C.
New Hampshire
Mazda CX-9
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Joshua said they got the job done.
Ralph B. from Brutus Auto Repair And Service responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you very much for the kind words Joshua! We appreciate your business greatly!

CR
CHARLES G R.
Volvo S80
10/23/2019
Satisfaction
Scheduling my vehicle service was handled very professionally. Service performed within an hour. Always nice to talk to Ralph the owner.
Ralph B. from Brutus Auto Repair And Service responded on 10/23/2019

Thank You Charles for the kind words and your years of being a valued customer here at Brutus Auto Repair

CAROL A B.
Merrimack, NH
10/10/2019
Oil Change, State Inspection & More!
My car (2007 Saab 95) has 241,000 miles now and has been maintained so well by Brutus Auto through the years. During this 3,000 mile scheduled oil change, the oil pressure sensor required replacement. It’s failure caused oil to leak on the exhaust manifold which could have caused a fire!!! but this was identified and quickly rectified by the mechanic. Brutus Auto has been our mechanic for more then 10 years and we highly recommend them.
Ralph B. from Brutus Auto Repair And Service responded on 10/11/2019

Thank You so so much Carol! We appreciate your years of being a loyal customer here and we look forward to servicing your Saab many more times in the future!

RF
Raymond F.
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Brittany. She said that Kevin and the place were great.
Ralph B. from Brutus Auto Repair And Service responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you very much Brittany! We appreciate your patronage!

DARLENE W.
Hillsboro, NH
Always trustworthy
The staff is always trustworthy and it feels like a family owned and run business.
Ralph B. from Brutus Auto Repair And Service responded on 09/27/2019

Thank you Darlene! It is a pleasure to service both yourself and the rest of your family in regards to your automotive needs!

JESSE W.
Hillsboro, NH
Nissan Rogue
Excellent service honest advice
Excellent service every time. With 3 vehicles ranging from 15K to 235K, that is a very big deal.
Ralph B. from Brutus Auto Repair And Service responded on 09/27/2019

Thank you Jesse for the kind of reviews and referrals you give us! It is customers like yourself that continue to make Brutus Auto Repair the best option for professionals working downtown in Manchester and beyond.

KEITH S.
Very accommodating
Always courteous kind and most importantly trustworthy
Ralph B. from Brutus Auto Repair And Service responded on 09/27/2019

Thank you for the positive review Keith! We try our hardest to provide the proper work for you and the rest of our customers!

RICHARD W.
Candia, NH
Saab 9-3
09/25/2019
Review of Repairs
Thanks to the ongoing excellent service at Brutus Auto my 2007 vehicle continues to run as if it was new.
Ralph B. from Brutus Auto Repair And Service responded on 09/26/2019

Thank you Dick for the kind review! We look forward to providing maintenance to your Saab so we can continue to have it on the road for a while!

KW
KAREN L W.
09/24/2019
ALWAYS READY TO SERVE
OK - I MUST BE BRIEF - - - - - ON A SCALE OF 1-10 - BRUTUS IS A 10+1!!!!!!!. HAVE BEEN RECOMMENDING BRUTUS TO SEVERAL FOR THE APPROXIMATE 20 YRS. MOST THANKFUL TO HAVE THEM!
Ralph B. from Brutus Auto Repair And Service responded on 09/26/2019

Thank you Karen for all your years of patronage and for all your referrals! It's for customers like you that keep Brutus a auto repair destination for almost twenty years now!

Sunil C.
Hooksett, NH
09/21/2019 Category: Service
Sunil said the service was very good and he was really satisfied.
Ralph B. from Brutus Auto Repair And Service responded on 09/26/2019

Thank you for the positive review! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you Sunil!

PW
PATRICIA M W.
Hudson, NH
09/20/2019
Friendly and great service. Excellent staff.
Always great service. Staff helpful as to what repairs need to be done for the efficient operation of my older model vehicle.
Ralph B. from Brutus Auto Repair And Service responded on 09/20/2019

Thank You very much for the positive words Pat! It is always a pleasure to see you and service your Corolla!

John C.
Mercedes-Benz E350
09/13/2019 Category: Service
John said the business provided excellent service.
Ralph B. from Brutus Auto Repair And Service responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you John for the recommendation, we appreciate every word!

FM
FRANK M.
09/11/2019
Fantastic service
Great work at a reasonable price and able to get you back on the road quickly! Big difference from the big car dealerships where you wait forever and it costs you a fortune.
Ralph B. from Brutus Auto Repair And Service responded on 09/17/2019

Thank You Frank for the kind words! We hope to service you car again in the future!

DAVID M.
09/07/2019
Got the job done
Last minute request to come in for headlight repair... allowed me to come in and chased down replacement part through 3 part shops and 2 dealers to complete before the day was over so I wouldn't have headlamp out while driving on vacation out of state.
Ralph B. from Brutus Auto Repair And Service responded on 09/09/2019

Dave we are always very privledged to service your vehicle in any way. Thank you for your years of being a valued customer!

KP
Ken P.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Ken said he went to have an inspection completed. He stated the overall experience was easy and honest, that is why he goes to the business.
Ralph B. from Brutus Auto Repair And Service responded on 09/03/2019

Thank you very much Ken for your positive review. We look forward to servicing your vehicles in the future!

AG
ANDREW A G.
08/28/2019
great service
Ralph B. from Brutus Auto Repair And Service responded on 08/29/2019

Thank you very much for your years of allowing us to service your Saab Andrew!

Durham, NH
Volvo S60
08/24/2019
Great first impression over the phone and at the shop.
Reasonable people reasonable prices
Ralph B. from Brutus Auto Repair And Service responded on 08/27/2019

Thank you very much sir for the feedback, we really appreciate you giving us a try for your automotive needs.