IC
Isaac C.
Goffstown, NH
Dodge Avenger
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Isaac said he was very satisfied. They did the work quickly. Everything is working fine.

PH
PATRICK M H.
Sandown, NH
01/20/2019
Great service for a fair price.
I have recommended Brutus Auto to others because they are fair, honest, and do a great job for their customers. They are very accommodating , which helps with my sometimes crazy schedule. And most important, they are genuinely nice, good people. Kathy

ES
EVELYN P S.
Buick Lucerne
01/18/2019
There is a measure of trust with Brutus - when they tell me what is wrong with my car, I believe them.
They always treat me with courtesy and respect. They are very specific about the repairs and my options. As a woman, it is important to be able to discuss any diagnostics with them and not feel like they are trying to talk "over my head". I am very pleased with this company and plan to stay with them as long as I am still able to drive a vehicle!

EL
ELLEN M L.
01/13/2019
The best
Thank you guys, always fit me in ..was a last minute oil change and I was in and out in no time. Thanks to Kevin for listening to me and my concerns I kinda went on and on...

Take care

Ellen

Michael R.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Michael said they were good, fast, friendly and they don't charge a ton of money.

Alexander M.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Alexander said they are good people, got the job done, and they're honest.

AG
ANDREW A G.
Saab 9-5
12/30/2018
Routine service
As always quick courteous service. Been a customer for 10+ years.

JEANNE R G.
Jeep Cherokee
12/20/2018
They are all very good at what they do. They do not sell you more than your vehicle needs.
I drive an older Jeep. It is difficult to get a technician who can properly service/repair them. Working with Brutus I've been able to "catch up" with the normal aging of items. They are fair and honest. Refreshing. It is, once again, fun to drive this vehicle.

Robert B.
DERRY, NH
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the service was great. The employees were looking out for his best interests.

AA
ANN MARIE A.
12/15/2018
Dead battery
Got a jump and brought right over to Brutus. An hour later drove out with a new battery. You're a lifesaver!

Kevin M.
Londonderry, NH
Ford Police Interceptor
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said he would recommend this business for service.

STEPHEN C.
Auburn, NH
12/13/2018
1st Time Customer
Had an Awesome experience!! Clean, efficient and nice! Thank You.

DT
Danny T.
Hampstead, NH
Volvo XC90
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Danny said the staff was nice. They got everything done in a timely manner.

ANDREW B.
12/08/2018
Excellent service!
Brutus has been very accommodating with scheduling and helping with servicing as well as other issues that are not mechanical...(leaking windshield). They have been taking care of my sons car while I’m 2900 miles away, I really appreciate their honesty and integrity as well as fair pricing.

WB
WAYNE C B.
Litchfield, NH
Saab 9-5
11/30/2018
Service was great. Communication was great and at an affordable price!

TIM B.
Derry, NH
Toyota Avalon
11/23/2018
Fast, Friendly Service
I was very impressed with the technicians over at Brutus Auto. They listened to what I needed, told me when they would have the work done, and provided me with a reasonable bill for the work done. I'll be returning to Brutus Auto in the future.

11/09/2018
Brutus Auto
The team at Brutus auto is fantastic! Everyone is friendly and polite, but the guys are up front and dont beat around the bush, which I really appreciate. I brought my car in for an oil change and they checked out my entire vehicle at no extra cost. They found one of my tires was in need if replacement and how long I had before it became an issue. They always have my car in and out in a timely fashion and if i need it, they will bring me where I need to go and pick me up if I have to drop off my car.
They always do an amazing job and are really thorough. They are affordable too which is important, when like me, you're a broke college student. They definitely have great customer service and they actually care about their customers. Every time I go in whether for maintance care or repair work they greet me like I'm an old friend, and even ask how school is going and how my dog is doing, which is awesome.
I highly recommend them to anyone!!!
Thanks Brutus Auto!

DAVID P.
Mercedes-Benz S430
11/07/2018
They drove me to work after I dropped it off, picked me up when it was ready. Reasonable pricing- absolutely would recommend to any friend or family member!

Chloe S.
Walpole, NH
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Chloe said she was really happy with the service and she has known them for 5 years.

KL
Kristen L.
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Kristen said they take good care of them and give them everything they need.