KP
Ken P.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Ken said he went to have an inspection completed. He stated the overall experience was easy and honest, that is why he goes to the business.
Ralph B. from Brutus Auto Repair And Service responded on 09/03/2019

Thank you very much Ken for your positive review. We look forward to servicing your vehicles in the future!

AG
ANDREW A G.
Saab 9-5
08/28/2019
great service
Ralph B. from Brutus Auto Repair And Service responded on 08/29/2019

Thank you very much for your years of allowing us to service your Saab Andrew!

Durham, NH
Volvo S60
08/24/2019
Great first impression over the phone and at the shop.
Reasonable people reasonable prices
Ralph B. from Brutus Auto Repair And Service responded on 08/27/2019

Thank you very much sir for the feedback, we really appreciate you giving us a try for your automotive needs.

JESSE W.
Hillsboro, NH
Chevrolet Suburban
08/22/2019
Honest advice. Professional service.
Always willing to provide honest advice about the repairs that need to be done right away, while keeping an eye on things that may need to wait based on my budget.
Ralph B. from Brutus Auto Repair And Service responded on 08/23/2019

Thank you very much Jesse from all of this at Brutus Auto, we appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicles in the future!

GP
Giselle P.
Saab 9-3
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Gisele. She said the staff is very friendly, nice and seemed very knowledgeable.
Ralph B. from Brutus Auto Repair And Service responded on 08/16/2019

Thank You very much Giselle! If you have any other issues with the Saab please let us know and we would love to get you back in here.

EL
Ethan L.
Ford Taurus X
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Ethan said this business had excellent service. The staff was very personable. Over all he had a good experience.
Ralph B. from Brutus Auto Repair And Service responded on 08/13/2019

Thank you very much for the review Ethan!

08/02/2019
Owner and employees are focused on customer satisfaction!
Owner and employees are focused on customer satisfaction!
Ralph B. from Brutus Auto Repair And Service responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you very much for the kind words! We look forward to servicing your vehicle more in the future.

PH
PATRICK M H.
Sandown, NH
07/27/2019
Great customer service from a knowledgeable crew for a fair price.
Brutus Auto is very flexible and makes the time to take my car when I need them to. The team is friendly, courteous, and professional. They take good care of all our cars for a fair price. I don't hesitate to recommend family and friends to Brutus Auto - and anyone I've recommended has been more than pleased. "Old time service."
Ralph B. from Brutus Auto Repair And Service responded on 07/29/2019

Thank you for all your kind words. We greatly appreciate both your business and all the referrals you guys give us!

Joerg L.
Bedford, NH
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Joerg said he's very happy with this facility. They are professional and thorough.
Ralph B. from Brutus Auto Repair And Service responded on 07/25/2019

Thank you very much for the positive feedback Joerg! It is a pleasure to work on your vehicles.

GF
GRACE F.
Londonderry, NH
Nissan Quest
07/20/2019
Awesome Service
I was able to schedule my appointment online and they called me within 10 minutes to confirm the appointment and discuss the issue. My car was repaired quickly for a very fair price. The waiting room was clean and comfortable. We found our auto repair shop!
Ralph B. from Brutus Auto Repair And Service responded on 07/22/2019

Thank you very much Grace! It was pleasure for us to service your vehicle and we look forward to working on it again in the future!

HM
Heather M.
Henniker, NH
Mazda CX-9
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Heather said they were really good to her.
Ralph B. from Brutus Auto Repair And Service responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you very much for the review Heather! Let us know if you need anything else with the vehicle!

DAWN M S.
Merrimack, NH
Toyota Avalon
07/13/2019
I was able to make an appointment quickly and easily. The work needed on my vehicle was diagnosed and completed in a reasonable amount of time for a fair price. They even picked me up from home when the car was ready! Brutus Auto does excellent work on every car I've brought in. Thank you!

PB
PETER B.
07/11/2019
Top auto repair.
Quick service at a fair price. Staff is top notch.

LC
Luis C.
Scion tC
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Luis said they were nice.

NL
NICOLE L.
Londonderry, NH
07/03/2019
Was at Brutus Auto today for a maintenance light on my 2018 Honda CRV. I received quick and efficient service. The technician also pointed out a leak that should be covered under the warranty on my car from the dealership. Everyone was friendly and accommodating.