Maria B.
Grovetown, GA
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Maria said her experience with this business was average but she would still recommend them for service.

Andrew S.
Augusta, GA
01/03/2018 Category: Service
Andrew said the service was average.

IP
Irvon P.
Augusta, GA
Kia Sedona
11/14/2017 Category: Service
Irvon said he recommends this facility.

CD
CHRIS D.
Hyundai Accent
08/24/2017
Be honest about how long something will take to get finished
Great service when car dropped off, unfortunately we had to keep calling to check on it. We wish we were told first hand how busy you were rather than it will be ready in an hour which turned into a day, then turned into another day. We had been there in the past and we very pleased.

NH
NEAL H.
Martinez, GA
Nissan Murano
08/07/2017
Brakes
When I had the oil changed about a month ago ( I believe the week of July 4th) the tech said the rear brakes had only about 5% of the pad left. I did not have time to address the brake issue at that time. I did however, ask the gentleman managing the office how much it would cost to replace the back brakes. He said around $180-$190 and then said less than $200.
I took it back last week and left it over night so you would have it all the next day.
When I went to pick it up, the cost was $272 which really surprised me. I did not question him since all the work had been completed.
Lesson learned....If, I ever return for more work on my vehicles, I'll be sure to get a firm written price. If something is discovered that was not expect once the tech starts the work I'll ask that you call me before proceeding.
This was the first disappointing experience I have had with your company and I have had all my brake work and most all of my oil changes done there since Vince opened on Wash. Rd. I would recommend your company to a friend but, I would warn them to make sure they get written brake work prices.

RONALD R.
Chevrolet Colorado
06/23/2017
Truck repairs
Spent $1069.00 for repairs and our truck was still not driveable.
BECKY G., President from Buffalo Brakes responded on 06/24/2017

We all strive to treat every car like our own, sometimes car repair is difficult. Even with our years of experience we learn new things continuously.
Thank you for continuing to trust us with your repairs.

Becky Griffith

CN
Chris N.
GMC Acadia
05/03/2017 Category: Service
Chris said it was way over priced. He probably wouldn't recommend this business for service.

DAVID M.
Dodge Charger
04/20/2017
Sigh
My front end still making a grinding noise when I turn.