CN
Christian N.
Canyon Lake, CA
BMW 328i
04/06/2018 Category: Service
Christian said that the business did not properly mount his radiator and shorted him a quart of coolant.

GA
Greg A.
CA
02/12/2018
Replace alternator
Had the car towed there since it was in very close proximity overall bill was pushing $500 to replace the alternator and belt however it was a refurbished alternator not even a new one. I called my other mechanic I used to use their price and was half.. oh well
MARK D. from Canyon Lake Auto Repair responded on 02/13/2018

Hello Greg, We strive to provide our customers with top quality customer service and automotive repair, so we apologize that you were unhappy with our prices. It is our goal to accurately diagnose any problem and then quote what needs to be done to fully fix the problem. Keep in mind our repairs are warrantied for 2 years or 24,000 miles parts and labor.

Christopher B.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Mercury Sable
08/04/2017
Unprofessional
Dave is very unprofessional and need to have good customer service training, he is rude and I will never never never every every take my car to his shop.

David B.
01/05/2017 Category: Service
David said he got treated poorly at this business and he is not happy with them. They overcharged him and lied to him.
MARK D. from Canyon Lake Auto Repair responded on 01/09/2017

David, Im sorry you feel the way you do. For the record, I gave you a fair price over the phone, you agreed to the quote, we did the work in a timely fashion. When you came in you then had a problem with the quote. In no way did I ever lie to you, that is not how we operate. Id be happy to discuss further anytime you like, my direct cell is 951-805-0274 Mark

Julius M.
Chevrolet Avalanche
10/15/2016
Julius: Avalanche...loyal customer last 3 + years
Had an issue with picking up my vehicle on time. Mark graciously picked me up from my home, brought me to the shop, and I was able to drive home my vehicle. Thank you.

10/15/2016
Julius: Avalanche...loyal customer last 3 + years
Saturday, October 15, 2016, 2:19 pm. I am at home stranded for the weekend without a vehicle, and no way to get to work on time on Monday, because your people forgot all about me, inspite of a phonecall from your service guy at 12:36 pm assuring me that the driver would come pick me up. I am going to rent a vehicle now so I can un-fuck my weekend that you guys fucked up. Thank you very much. Y'all have a great weekend.
MARK D. from Canyon Lake Auto Repair responded on 10/17/2016

Hi Julius,

This is Mark. I just got the review and as you know when we talked I owned the mistake and apologized. You seemed very understanding when I picked you up Sat afternoon, would you be willing to re evaluate the review? Once again, we apologize for the obvious error. Mark

Alex B.
Nissan Frontier
08/06/2016 Category: Service
Alex said he was not happy with this business. The service work they did was good but their customer service was not good. The service took three times longer than they said it would and no one contacted him. He had to keep calling. They did do the job but they were not customer service friendly and he was getting the runaround. He will not be returning to this business and would not recommend them.

ER
Eric R.
California
03/05/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Eric's wife. She said her vehicle is still not working well.
MARK D. from Canyon Lake Auto Repair responded on 03/08/2016

I would like to discuss your vehicle with you. As you know it was towed in with a broken timing belt. All we did was replace the timing belt and the veh performed well. If there were ongoing problems with the vehicle we would have no way of knowing that as it did not run when brought in. Eric did not mention any other issues. Everything we do is covered under a warranty, but for the warranty to work, you must reach out to us as opposed to giving a negative review online. You can reach my direct cell at 951-805-0274, Mark

OJ
Onesimus J.
Ontario, CA
Nissan 240SX
12/19/2015 Category: Service
Onesimus said that he has had to take his vehicle back to this business several times and his vehicle is still not fixed.

HR
Hugo R.
06/11/2015 Category: Service
Hugo said the engine on his vehicle keeps messing up and the engine light keeps coming on. This business seems to get mad at him for bringing the vehicle in again. He still has a warranty on the vehicle. He would not recommend to others because of the reasons mentioned.

Kaddie B.
Chevrolet Silverado
05/28/2015 Category: Service
Kaddie said she had a very long wait at this business. She waited about an hour and a half with her two children to find out if her tire needed to be patched. She would not recommend them to others due to reasons already stated.

JJ
James J.
Sun City, CA
04/09/2019
The Best Auto Repair
Dave and his team have consistently provided high quality repair and excellent customer service for my family and I for the last several years.Highly Recommended,Thanks Guys. J.J.

TW
Tim W.
12/20/2018
Great shop[ - Honest & Fast
Had a drastic oil leak. Dave was very kind when he gave me bad news. Initial 3 days turned into 2 (weather helped) and $200 under estimate. Always kind and considerate staff. Great to deal with. Super honest and up front. Highly recommended

Alice (Rusty) and Jim M.
Sun City, CA
Honda Fit
12/10/2018
very good customer service
Yes, I definately would recommend this business to other people.

LL
Louie L.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Louie said the customer service was great.

SR
Sharon R.
Canyon Lake, CA
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Kate. She said they're the best.