EM
EDDY M.
Hingham, MA
07/22/2021
Jeep
Just a great place to come to get work done and feel comfortable with the coat and the work. The Genes are great as well as everyone there. Thanks for everything.

AD
ALISON D.
07/07/2021
Friendly, welcoming and great customer service!
They are always willing to fit us in when we have a problem. They also drop me off and pick me up if I don’t have a ride. Always friendly and welcoming!

Acura ILX
07/07/2021
Great customer service and follow-up
Great customer service, follow-up and receptive to phone calls.
Gene called around to find (order)a tire to help me get on the road safely for a road trip. He even called other local businesses to see if they could get me in quicker (no one could do it quicker). I am happy with their service.

NH
NATALIE H.
Pembroke, MA
07/02/2021
I am new to the area and needed work on my car. I received a letter in the mail offering a free oil change and welcoming us to the neighborhood. The letter described the family owned business. We had a good amount of work done and the service was great, fast, professional and priced well! We’ll be back fit sure.

JONATHAN B.

Belfast, ME
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/24/2021
Super helpful
I brought a used vehicle to Capeway for a pre-purchase inspection. The mechanics and owner were very thorough, communicated clearly, and gave me a full detailed report on their findings. All the staff I encountered were friendly and I trusted them immediately.

SANDRA M.
Cadillac SRX
06/23/2021
Excellent service every time.
I can’t say enough about this business. Every time I have brought my car in, they all make me feel like I’m family. They are so attentive and they always do great work. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.

JANET S.
Honda Civic Sdn
06/21/2021
Very pleasant experience.

KC
KRYSTYNA C.
06/17/2021
N
Very nice people, quick service.

JOAN W.
Pembroke, MA
06/04/2021
Consistent, dedicated service
The Jeep was in for a simple tire issue. As always, service was excellent and completed very efficiently. I always feel secure when the Jeep is in their hands.

KG
KATHY G.
05/29/2021
Thank you for servicing my new car, Capeway Sunoco!

I have been with Capeway for many years. I have complete trust in Capeway Sunoco. The Capeway team is knowledgeable and always pleasant.

Kathy

HB
HUGH B.
Volkswagen Atlas
05/27/2021
Oil Change
Gene, Megan and the rest of the crew are really great. We have had them servicing our cars for over 10 years.

PB

KG
KIMBERLY G.
Cadillac SRX
05/21/2021
The people and The service make this place great!
I have been having my car serviced at Capeway for a couple of years now. They are so nice and so knowledgeable! I feel like they are on my side when it comes to getting the best prices for my parts. They are fair and honest. I recently brought my daughters car in too. I feel very secure knowing they went through everything and she is driving a safe car. I have and will continue to recommend them highly.