JANET T.
Pembroke, MA
Honda Accord Sedan
04/15/2021
How About 10 Stars!
As a long standing customer of Capeway I can say they never disappoint!
Always there to help with ongoing excellence and a personal relationship with their customers.

JE
JOANNE E.
03/31/2021
Customer service it great
Going into cape way feels like family ....friendly ,honost ,funny and just a great staff ....all around the best !!

HB
HUGH B.
Volkswagen Atlas
03/31/2021
Oil Change
Both my wife and I have been taking our cars to Gene's for years now. The whole crew is great.

Duxbury, MA
Nissan Rogue
03/30/2021
Good work. accommodating
Friendly. Reliable. And they always go a step above. Would not go anywhere else. Always recommend when someone is looking for a service station

03/12/2021
Low Air Pressure Light
The tire pressure warning light came on this morning. I drove to Capeway Sunoco and my tires were checked immediately. One tire had a screw embedded in it.
The tire was repaired and I was back on the road within 10 minutes. I am thankful for Capeway’s prompt service.

JOHN M.
Pembroke, MA
03/06/2021
Courteous / Prompt
Invoice is efficient and easy to understand.

MATT M.
Weymouth, MA
03/03/2021
Great service. Nice staff. Quality work
Stopped in for a bad tire with no appointment. The guys took care of it in an hour. Really helped me out. I’d go back to them for more work.

PP
Pj P.
Duxbury, MA
02/24/2021 Category: Service
P J said they did a great job. He said he really appreciated their work and they were convenient.

JO
JEAN O.
Milton, MA
Subaru Tribeca (Natl)
02/23/2021
Service is awesome and always with a smile.
I trust Capeway to keep my car working properly

Raynham, MA
02/18/2021
Excellence
Technical expertise and outstanding customer service

JONATHAN B.
GMC Canyon
02/17/2021
Routine maintenance
Great service!!

02/11/2021
Flat Tire!
I hit a curb and my front tire went flat! My first thought was to call Capeway Sunoco. Gene answered the phone and within twenty minutes a tow truck arrived.

My spare tire was put on my car and the flat tire was on its way to the shop.

Because I am a Capeway Club member, I only had to pay for a new tire. I can always depend on excellent care and quality service at Capeway Sunoco.

PB
PAUL B.
Scituate, MA
02/08/2021
Cape way auto went out of there way to have my car battery replaced and battery terminal cables cleaned and repaired. Outstanding customer service.

01/28/2021
Prompt service
Was able to schedule a same day appointment and received a thorough explanation of my cars problem

WA
WAYNE A.
Norwell, MA
01/14/2021
Quick and friendly service!
Everyone was very friendly and took the time to answer questions I had about my vehicle. Will definitely be back again!