AO
ALEX O.
Scituate, MA
10/22/2020
Quality Service
Everyone there was extremely helpful and went above and beyond!

CF
CAROL F.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/29/2020
OUTSTANDING SERVICE!!
I noticed a bubble on my front passenger side tire. As soon as I called Capeway I was advised to drop the car off sooner than later. Within 30 minutes I was in a loaner car and on my way. My tire was evaluated and a replacement ordered that day. I was kept well informed of the progress and was back in my vehicle in no time. I could not be happier with the service I received. Thank you.

SANDRA M.
Cadillac SRX
09/25/2020
Capeway Sunoco treats you like you were family.
Capeway Sunoco goes out of their way to help you. Whenever I have needed work done to my car, they are always right there to fix it. They are honest and do a great job no matter what it is. Always a smile on everyone’s face to welcome you and treat you as though you were family. I won’t bring my car anywhere else. They won’t stop until you are happy. That’s what I call a great business.

GP
GEORGE P.
09/24/2020
Love Capeway Sunoco good prices excellent service attention to detail
Love Capeway Sunoco good prices excellent service attention to detail

Margeret P.
Volvo XC70
09/16/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Justin. He said they did everything he asked for.

PP
Pj P.
Duxbury, MA
09/16/2020 Category: Service
PJ said Jim is really good person and he advises the clients accurately. He provides really good service.

HB
HUGH B.
Hanson, MA
Volkswagen Atlas
09/09/2020
Oil Change
Great owners and people who work there. They are the best

JO
JEAN O.
Milton, MA
09/04/2020
Capeway Sunoco is the best.
Capeway Sunoco always has great service .

AD
ABBY D.
GMC Acadia
09/04/2020
The best! Always my go-to!
I have been bringing my car here for routine service for the past 3 years. They are helpful, honest and a pleasure to see! I highly recommend Capeway- and do!

CF
CAROL F.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/28/2020
Always, quick, convenient and thorough service!!
The individualized customer service is outstanding.
Thank you!

DAVE D.
Pembroke, MA
08/27/2020
These guys are awesome
Old fashioned service with a smile. Gene and his crew treat you fairly and promptly. We love doing business with real mechanics at our local shop.

John K.
Pembroke, MA
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
08/25/2020 Category: Service
John said they know what they're doing. They were certified mechanics and fixed the problem

JACQUELYN S.
08/21/2020
Exceptional Service
Easy non nonsense quotes. Affordable quality work.

CAROLYN M.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
08/21/2020
Outstanding service.
The quick response and repairs were outstanding. This was my first time at Capeway and I couldn’t be happier. Thank you.

GF
Galen F.
Norwell, MA
08/20/2020 Category: Service
Galen said the work was good at the business. However, he said they were not quite clear on the quote of the prices and he paid more money for the service.