Jose D.
Rockland, MA
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Jose said the business provided good service.

Mark W.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Mark said this business had very friendly and knowledgeable staff.

AD
ABBY D.
GMC Acadia
02/04/2020
Love Capeway!
I have been getting my oil changes done here since we moved here 3 years ago and wouldn’t go anywhere else! They are easy to schedule, send you reminders, are always running on schedule and never late. Friendly, helpful, trustworthy. The best!

US
Ursula S.
01/31/2020 Category: Service
Ursula said the business did a great job servicing her vehicle. They got it done quickly, in a good time. They explained what was done in detail, and her vehicle is running spectacularly well.

JOAN W.
01/28/2020
Capeway, a trusted partner in safety.
The Capeway team regularly services my Jeep Wrangler. I have also had situations when my Jeep key was inadvertently dropped and the door shut locking my dog inside. (She tried to jump out at the cleaners, and knocked the key out of my hands, so dig and key locked in Jeep) In a panic, called Capeway and they were there within minutes. I am a widow, so I do not have a backup car or person to help if I have a car issue, so I depend on them and the Jeep for transportation and safety issues. Thank you!

PM
Patty M.
Ford Five Hundred
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Patty said she has been going there for 10 years. She drives quite a bit and she feels like she can trust them to take care of her vehicle, make sure it's safe .

KG
KATHY G.
Hanson, MA
01/17/2020
Honest and Reliable
I have been a customer of Capeway Auto in Hanover, MA, for more than ten years.

I have always found the owner and mechanics to be honest regarding any issues with my 2013 car.

Because Capeway maintains the care of my vehicle, there was a time that I brought it in for a regular maintenance check and was told everything was fine. My car was not in need of an oil change or tire rotation yet. They saved me money and time!

I highly recommend Capeway Auto for their integrity and knowledge.

Maryellen L.
Nissan Rogue
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Maryellen said the service was quick and prompt. She said the staff was honest, efficient and super friendly.

GO
GLENN O.
Weymouth, MA
01/08/2020
Always very friendly and happy to seee you come in for service.
Always very friendly and happy to see you come in for service

RENEE S.
Hanson, MA
Subaru Tribeca (Natl)
01/01/2020
Thorough, efficient and gets the job done in a reasonable time frame!

GF
Galen F.
Norwell, MA
12/28/2019 Category: Service
Galen said the service was good.

BF
Bob F.
Lincoln Town Car
12/26/2019 Category: Service
Bob said he's been working with the employee for a long time and loves this guy.

JONATHAN B.
12/23/2019
Safety Concerns
Brought our car in for a routine oil & filter change. After the mechanic inspected the vehicle, he noticed a few safety concerns. After letting me know the issues, we replaced a tire and rear brakes. Thank you for looking out for us Capeway Sunoco!!

BG
BOBBY G.
Bridgewater, MA
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/20/2019
Sante fe
Gene and his team do great work at all times! I have recommended them to many people

JOHN D.
Buick Enclave
12/19/2019
Always excellent
As always professional and courteous . Clean and friendly . Work done on time.