KG
KATHY G.
Hanson, MA
11/26/2019
68,000 Mile Tune-Up
Once again, the staff at Capeway Sunoco did not disappoint.

My 2013 Ford Escape has not had any issues for the past year. Therefore, I was surprised when my car didn't pass its yearly Inspection in October! Capeway Sunoco took care of everything that needed to be repaired and completed it within two days.

They brought the car to get its Inspection Sticker before I picked it up!

The Capeway Team is always friendly, performs excellent service work, and takes care of any issues I have whether big or small.

I recommend Capeway Sunoco to become your Service Station.

Kathy G.

PM
Patty M.
Ford Five Hundred
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Patty said she has been a return customer for a long time. The business does look out for her safety and also of the vehicle. She does recommend them to others. She follows the maintenance on vehicle and so do they. They are extremely competent and take care of her safety and she depend on that because of the long travels due to work.

Molly H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/19/2019
Windshield Wiper Replacement
I came in yesterday morning in the pouring rain with a windshield wiper that needed to be replaced. They did it right away and I was able to get to work on time. Very professional and personable. Would recommend.

HS
Harry S.
Scituate, MA
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
10/26/2019 Category: Service
Harry said the business did everything he needed done. The employees are always nice. They got him in and out quick and the price was fair.

BC
bob C.
Norwell, MA
Chevrolet Pickup
10/25/2019
Straight forward and professional.
I was completely blown away with the professionalism. I couldn’t get a tow from one of your competitors and they recommended I call Cape Way Sunoco, and I was really glad I did. The staff was super friendly, and not what I expected at all. They really went out of their way to get my truck up and running. I definitely have a new place to service all my vehicles

PC

DAVID C.
Honda Insight
10/19/2019
Helpful, Friendly, Honest, Personable
I have had my cars serviced at Capeway for 2.5 decades and rely on their honest reliable service.

DICK B.
Bryantville, MA
Ram 1500
10/19/2019
Tire
I needed a tire mounted, on my 2014 ram 1500 they got me right in.
Very friendly &quick service. Up front pricing
Dick 0

Conor W.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Conor said this place is a great business and did a good job. They are knowledgeable, friendly and worked around his schedule.

Conor W.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
10/14/2019 Category: Service

PL
Peter L.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Peter said the service was good. The business had a good outfit.

Marshfield, MA
09/04/2019
Great service!!
The team at Capeway kept me well-informed of any repairs and got my permission to do the work before they conducted the work. They checked in with me to let me know how the repairs were going and then let me know when the car was all set. Their work was timely and well done!

KW
Kelli W.
Middleboro, MA
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Kelli said the service was very good, the staff were knowledgeable, very nice and they work very well with the customers.

JOHN A.
INFINITI EX37
08/21/2019
Great family run business. Owner took the time to show me what they needed to replace under my vehicle.

JOAN W.
08/20/2019
Battery chaos
Despite regular service, my Jeep failed to start after a visit to the post office. Not only did Gene summon a truck immediately, his driver followed me back to the station where the issue was quickly diagnosed, new battery installed and I was home within the hour.
I am grateful to Gene, Gene, Snd his team.
Respectfully, Joan Wool

DAVID P.
Marshfield, MA
08/14/2019
Repair of exhaust
Great job repairing exhaust problem at a reasonable price!

SR
Suzanne R.
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Donna. She said they did absolutely outstanding work on three major problems. She was pleased with the service and would recommend them instead of another facility.

FP
FRANK P.
07/20/2019
Hi
Friendly, expert, honest, reasonable costs

JOAN W.
07/18/2019
Outstanding customer service
This appointment was made to put a new soft top on my Jeep. The Jeep came with a completely new soft top with the accessories in the original boxes.
Despite good attempts, this could not be done due to the fact that the top was apparently damaged by a rodent.
As disappointed as I was, they still made me feel comfortable, and I will try again with a new soft top.
Joan Wool

JE
JOANNE E.
07/12/2019
Gene and the staff
I have never met more honest and up front mechanics and kind and caring staff! They explain everything and are very fair with pricing ...Glad to be a member of the capeway club as it has helped me on many occasions......:)