KG
KATHY G.
01/17/2020
Honest and Reliable
I have been a customer of Capeway Auto in Hanover, MA, for more than ten years.

I have always found the owner and mechanics to be honest regarding any issues with my 2013 car.

Because Capeway maintains the care of my vehicle, there was a time that I brought it in for a regular maintenance check and was told everything was fine. My car was not in need of an oil change or tire rotation yet. They saved me money and time!

I highly recommend Capeway Auto for their integrity and knowledge.

Maryellen L.
Nissan Rogue
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Maryellen said the service was quick and prompt. She said the staff was honest, efficient and super friendly.

GO
GLENN O.
Weymouth, MA
01/08/2020
Always very friendly and happy to seee you come in for service.
Always very friendly and happy to see you come in for service

RENEE S.
Subaru Tribeca (Natl)
01/01/2020
Thorough, efficient and gets the job done in a reasonable time frame!

GF
Galen F.
Norwell, MA
12/28/2019 Category: Service
Galen said the service was good.

BF
Bob F.
Lincoln Town Car
12/26/2019 Category: Service
Bob said he's been working with the employee for a long time and loves this guy.

JONATHAN B.
12/23/2019
Safety Concerns
Brought our car in for a routine oil & filter change. After the mechanic inspected the vehicle, he noticed a few safety concerns. After letting me know the issues, we replaced a tire and rear brakes. Thank you for looking out for us Capeway Sunoco!!

BG
BOBBY G.
Bridgewater, MA
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/20/2019
Sante fe
Gene and his team do great work at all times! I have recommended them to many people

JOHN D.
Buick Enclave
12/19/2019
Always excellent
As always professional and courteous . Clean and friendly . Work done on time.

CF
CAROL F.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/17/2019
The personal attention is outstanding!
Thank you so much for outstanding service.

Subaru Impreza Sedan
12/15/2019
Great Experience!
I took my car to Capeway Sunoco for an oil change. While working on my car, they noticed that my batteries terminals were corroded and offered to clean them for me. I was really happy with my experience at Capeway, everyone was friendly and professional! I will definitely be back!

KG
KATHY G.
11/26/2019
68,000 Mile Tune-Up
Once again, the staff at Capeway Sunoco did not disappoint.

My 2013 Ford Escape has not had any issues for the past year. Therefore, I was surprised when my car didn't pass its yearly Inspection in October! Capeway Sunoco took care of everything that needed to be repaired and completed it within two days.

They brought the car to get its Inspection Sticker before I picked it up!

The Capeway Team is always friendly, performs excellent service work, and takes care of any issues I have whether big or small.

I recommend Capeway Sunoco to become your Service Station.

Kathy G.

PM
Patty M.
Ford Five Hundred
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Patty said she has been a return customer for a long time. The business does look out for her safety and also of the vehicle. She does recommend them to others. She follows the maintenance on vehicle and so do they. They are extremely competent and take care of her safety and she depend on that because of the long travels due to work.

Molly H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/19/2019
Windshield Wiper Replacement
I came in yesterday morning in the pouring rain with a windshield wiper that needed to be replaced. They did it right away and I was able to get to work on time. Very professional and personable. Would recommend.

HS
Harry S.
Scituate, MA
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
10/26/2019 Category: Service
Harry said the business did everything he needed done. The employees are always nice. They got him in and out quick and the price was fair.