Overall Rating 3.29/5Overall Rating 3.29/5Overall Rating 3.29/5rating 3.29rating 3.29

Latest Review almost 2 years ago

Review for Capitol Expressway Ford

CYNTHIA S.
Santa Clara, CA
06/13/2016 Category: Service
Ford Recall
My whole family has purchased vehicle from Ford for many years, we love their product. I dropped off my car for a stuttering transmission due to a recall on May 20th 2016. It is now June 13th 2016 and will be almost a month that they've had my car. I was called one time a day after I dropped off my car notifying me that my did in deed have the recall and they'll be sending in the parts. I then called two weeks later asking the status and they responded that the parts are in back order and they will be in soon. I then called again a week later, they had told me the parts were in but now that I'm on a list of people that have the same recall and that I would have to wait. They didn't offer anything until late I mentioned that I have been paying monthly for a car that I don't even have in my possession due to a factory recall. The service worker, John Flores, then suggested that he will request for me to get reimbursed for one payment. This was the wrong car to buy from Ford. It has had too many recall that many people I know have used the Lemon Law Act (2013 Ford Fiesta catch back)