South Londonderry, VT
2019 Hyundai Kona Electric
07/19/2020 Category: Service
Great service considering the pandemic.
Service rep was friendly and noticed a noise car made before I ever mentioned it. Parts are going to take a while but supply chain interruptions abound!
Ken P., Assistant Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 07/20/2020

Hi!! Thanks for the review, we appreciate it!!
We just got your rotors in, please give me a call and we'll set up a time

Assistant Service Manager
802-681-0823

North Adams, MA
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Acceptable
Despite having no appointment when I had one, they did accommodate me
James C., Ford Huyundai Assistant Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 12/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We look forward to seeing you again!

JamesClark@lithia.com

SK
Susan K.
North Bennington, VT
2009 Hyundai Elantra
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Very satisfied with service
Was satisfied with service and timely manner service was recieved
James C., Ford Huyundai Assistant Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 12/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave our service department a review. It was a pleasure doing business with you, and glad we were able to resolve your transmission issue.

JamesClark@lithia.com

Williamstown, MA
2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Service visit
Was pleased with the service and the wait time

Thank you for taking the time to leave our service department a review! It was a pleasure doing business with you, and we look forward to seeing you for your next service

JamesClark@carbonecars.com

LD
Leigh D.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/20/2019 Category: Service
They pay attention to the details and realize that not everyone can afford repairs so are upfront about cost versus benefit.
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

Leigh,

Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate and value your comments as that is how we improve. I truly apologize for the delay due to staffing issues and promise we are working to correct that. Thank you for your business and if we can do anything else for you please do not hesitate to call. Look forward to seeing you soon!!

09/04/2019 Category: Service
Phone needs to be improved
Ok place
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 09/04/2019

Christine,

We are aware that since our phone change over we have had some issues and we are diligently working to fix this. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and will continue to work on this. We sincerely appreciate the feedback as we are always trying to approve our customer service. Thank you for your business and patience. See you at your next visit!!

Richard R.
Dorset, VT
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/30/2019 Category: Service
none at this time.
no comment at this time.
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 07/31/2019

Richard,

Thank You for your feedback, we certainly appreciate you and your business and look forward to helping you for any of your future service needs.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Glad when the regular service manager is off of vacation
The regular service manager Ken is the best reason for using Carbone Hyundai for service. When he's not there is when the issues arise. After waiting for several minutes for the fill in manager to get off the phone and check me out, two members of upper management stopped by. After hanging up she completely ignored me to talk about kids and mostly kiss butt. The other person in service checked me out with barely a word spoken after he hung up from his phone call. So much for customer first.
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 07/23/2019

Michael,

We certainly appreciate the feedback and defininately apologize that you were unhappy with the service you received here. We certainly try to meet customer's expectations when they come in for service in all phases of their vist. We look forward to seeing you again and certainly hope on your next visit you are not disappointed with your experience.Thank you again for your time and comments.

06/03/2019 Category: Service
Dissapointed
Usually service is very good. This time the paperwork for service and my keys were misplaced and service was not done until the next day. There needs to be a better way of keeping track of paperwork, etc.
Ken P., Service manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

So terribly sorry that it happened so. I will guarantee from here forward things will be changing for the better in a big way!
Keep the faith please, I'm still here and ready to help in any way I can...

Hyundai Assistant Service Manager

FS
Frank S.
Petersburg, NY
2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Clos to my home
Carbone is not a Genesis dealership therefore I do not receive the same service that I would get at a Genesis dealership.
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

Frank,

Thank you for the feedback, although we are not a Genesis dealer we do try to provide a positive experience for each and every customer that comes through our door, please let me know if there is anything that I can do to exceed your expectations with your experience. Thank you for your continued business here. See you soon!!

Jennifer

Jennifer G.
Cohoes, NY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/07/2019 Category: Service
Once this dealership received the parts from Hyundai they did an exceptional job. Would highly recommend them
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Jennifer,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, we certainly understand frustration with parts delay and we so appreciate your patience and understanding. We ae so glad we exceeded your expectations with the repair and if there is anything else we can do please let us know. See you soon!

Jennifer

LR
Larry R.
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Communication
It seems that the warranty issue creates a bureacracy that slows the repair process tremendously! The approval took over a week and I was without my vehicle well over two weeks. Not very efficient!
Ken P., Service manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 03/09/2019

Hi Larry, the process on prior authorization is slightly awkward,
but you were in a rental, so at least you had something to drive, many manufacturers today don't do loaners or rentals
I hope everything is going wonderfully, please call with any questions.
 We truly appreciate your business!!!

Hyundai Assistant Service Manager

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/01/2019 Category: Service
I know the staff so makes it more comfortable to have service there
Yes I've had good experiences there. This is my third Hyundai and my sixth car purchased thetr
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

Shereen,

Thank You for the positive feedback, we are always striving to meet and exceed our customer's expectations and feedback from our customers is the best way to make those improvements if needed, so thank you for taking the time to share your experience here. We aapreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

GB
George B.
North Adams, MA
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Service as expected. Timely and friendly.
Ken P., Service manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Thanks so much, we appreciate your business
Let us know if we can help you in any way!

Hyundai Service Manager