Overall Rating 1.9/5rating 1.9rating 1.9rating 1.9rating 1.9

Dorset, VT
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/30/2019 Category: Service
none at this time.
no comment at this time.
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 07/31/2019

Richard,

Thank You for your feedback, we certainly appreciate you and your business and look forward to helping you for any of your future service needs.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Glad when the regular service manager is off of vacation
The regular service manager Ken is the best reason for using Carbone Hyundai for service. When he's not there is when the issues arise. After waiting for several minutes for the fill in manager to get off the phone and check me out, two members of upper management stopped by. After hanging up she completely ignored me to talk about kids and mostly kiss butt. The other person in service checked me out with barely a word spoken after he hung up from his phone call. So much for customer first.
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 07/23/2019

Michael,

We certainly appreciate the feedback and defininately apologize that you were unhappy with the service you received here. We certainly try to meet customer's expectations when they come in for service in all phases of their vist. We look forward to seeing you again and certainly hope on your next visit you are not disappointed with your experience.Thank you again for your time and comments.

06/03/2019 Category: Service
Dissapointed
Usually service is very good. This time the paperwork for service and my keys were misplaced and service was not done until the next day. There needs to be a better way of keeping track of paperwork, etc.
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 06/05/2019

So terribly sorry that it happened so. I will guarantee from here forward things will be changing for the better in a big way!
Keep the faith please, I'm still here and ready to help in any way I can...

Hyundai Assistant Service Manager

FS
Frank S.
Petersburg, NY
2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Clos to my home
Carbone is not a Genesis dealership therefore I do not receive the same service that I would get at a Genesis dealership.
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 04/11/2019

Frank,

Thank you for the feedback, although we are not a Genesis dealer we do try to provide a positive experience for each and every customer that comes through our door, please let me know if there is anything that I can do to exceed your expectations with your experience. Thank you for your continued business here. See you soon!!

Jennifer

Jennifer G.
Cohoes, NY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/07/2019 Category: Service
Once this dealership received the parts from Hyundai they did an exceptional job. Would highly recommend them
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 04/08/2019

Jennifer,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, we certainly understand frustration with parts delay and we so appreciate your patience and understanding. We ae so glad we exceeded your expectations with the repair and if there is anything else we can do please let us know. See you soon!

Jennifer

LR
Larry R.
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Communication
It seems that the warranty issue creates a bureacracy that slows the repair process tremendously! The approval took over a week and I was without my vehicle well over two weeks. Not very efficient!
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 03/09/2019

Hi Larry, the process on prior authorization is slightly awkward,
but you were in a rental, so at least you had something to drive, many manufacturers today don't do loaners or rentals
I hope everything is going wonderfully, please call with any questions.
 We truly appreciate your business!!!

Hyundai Assistant Service Manager

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/01/2019 Category: Service
I know the staff so makes it more comfortable to have service there
Yes I've had good experiences there. This is my third Hyundai and my sixth car purchased thetr
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 03/04/2019

Shereen,

Thank You for the positive feedback, we are always striving to meet and exceed our customer's expectations and feedback from our customers is the best way to make those improvements if needed, so thank you for taking the time to share your experience here. We aapreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

GB
George B.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Service as expected. Timely and friendly.
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 01/08/2019

Thanks so much, we appreciate your business
Let us know if we can help you in any way!

Brenda H.
Petersburg, NY
2015 Hyundai Tucson
09/08/2018 Category: Service
dan h
ok
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 09/08/2018

Thanks Dan! Always appreciate your business

EB
Edward B.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Great Teamwork at Carbone!
The service department manager is one of the best! He kept us informed of what repairs would need to be done,etc. We needed emissions work, and had access to a rental vehicle while ours was in for repair. We do hope the repairs are satisfactory - as the vehicle was still not in ready mode for inspection.
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 08/07/2018

Ed and Lori, thank you very much!
Keep me posted on the readiness status and inspection

Cobleskill, NY
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Review
....
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 07/30/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, please let us know if we can help you further in any way

Joanne H.
Shaftsbury, VT
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Parking
I realize that ford and Hyundai combined their service area but the parking was absolutely terrible you couldn’t just drive in every turn was blocked. It was very frustrating that being said your service guy was very apologetic.
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 07/16/2018

Hi Joanne, so sorry you had issues with parking that day. If there is anything going forward I can help you with, please do call or stop by

2008 Hyundai Elantra
07/10/2018 Category: Service
wierd
my recall could nt be done ...due to no cable, computor equipment avaiable
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 07/12/2018

Hi Paul., I’m away on vacation, and just getting around to responding. So sorry about the cable issue, if it could have been resolved that day, it certainly would have been. I did resolve that issue two days after. Please be assured we will do our best to give
5 Star Service if you or your son needs to return

BD
Bromley D.
Manchester, VT
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Sloppy
Being told to go to the FORD section for service gives one pause if you own a Hyundai. And no Hyundais in show room. I want my next car to be a Hyundai , but it looks like you're phasing Hyundai out. The whole Carbone thing seems very disorganized. Why not mix them all up in one showroom.
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 06/27/2018

Mr. Demeritt, there are now vehicles in the show room, many more on the way. The Hyundai franchise is here to stay!
We've added more new vehicle on the lot as well.
Just a bit of a reorganizational period, all is well
Please call or stop by if you have any concerns

West Dover, VT
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Just an oil change
People very nice and accommodating
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 06/22/2018

Good morning!
So sorry about the computer issue, thing are getting much smoother day by day.
Let me know if there is anything I can help you with!

KL
Keeney L.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Service Department is very Good Some lack of Communication
I had a recall issued on my car that I tried to set up and email appointment with online and the communication by this method first goes to the sales department. After three emails I then contacted Hyundai USA and they set up the appointment for me. With all that said I believe these people really do tried and help people own cars. For people on a fixed income it is very difficult to do. One has to be able to do some of the repair work themself as the cost would be too much. My 2006 car has not needed any major repair work in the 1.5 years I have owned it. I do not drive it a lot. However, it gives me a freedom in life that I would not have without it. Some of the work I have done is to undercoat the car with a rust encapsulator, flushing the radiator system, replacing the thermostat, using a chemical to clean the valves and intake line. Oil changes are cheap enough and the Dealer has done this. I also replaced the taillight after someone broke it and left. These are the things that need to be done when owning a car. Any major work it is best to take it to the Dealer.
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 03/23/2018

Hi Lauren! I want to apologize again for IT mix up, we are working on it, and thanks to the information you gave me it's coming to fruition. Thanks again for the kind words, it's always a pleasure to help you.

2007 Hyundai Sonata
03/08/2018 Category: Service
Cannot rate at this time.
I find the hourly labor rate extremely high. I know the mechanic is not receiving much of this labor rate for his pay check. Just my feeling. It turns many of your customers to seek small mechanic shops in the area
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 03/08/2018

Hi, just so you know, the technicians are paid generously, they
are highly educated, and seasoned veterans. Our hourly rates are very competetive, lower than the chain store in town by quite a bit, we sell tires less than all the shops in town as well.
We do our very best to keep you and your vehicle happy,
and our customer satisfaction and customer retention rates are  very high, some of the highest in our region.
So please come back and lets us show you why!
Thanks again!!

Pownal, VT
02/28/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service department.
Very quick service. Not having to wait around to get waited on. Service done in timely manner.
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 02/28/2018

Thanks for the kind words, call me if there is anything else I can do for you...

Bernie B.
Clarksburg, MA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/21/2018 Category: Service
Engine replacement
All in all we were satisfied and car seems to be operating fine. First trip up to have the engine checked to see if it was in need of replacement, dealer could not do the check because they did not have what was needed, even though we had an appointment and they had confirmed it by email and phone. Next trip was the check and yes, we did need a new engine. Third trip was to leave the car and go home with rental provided by dealer. Then there was a problem with the new engine dealer had been given and they had to get a second which extended the loss of our car to a week rather than a couple of days. Finally we got our 6 months old car back and it has been running fine since!
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 02/21/2018

Bernie, sorry the issues, just glad we could get you into the all wheel drive vehicle you needed. Also glad it doing well!
Let me know if there is anything else we can possibly do for you.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
02/17/2018 Category: Service
ooooo
ooooo
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 02/17/2018

Thank you!