Overall Rating 1.9/5rating 1.9rating 1.9rating 1.9rating 1.9

LG
Lawrence G.
Stephentown, NY
08/16/2019 Category: Service
We always have great service a Carbone Hyundai of Bennington. Have been going to them for many years and will continue going. The people there are really wonderful and always helpful. Have recommended them many time to friends.

LG
Louis G.
Killington, VT
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Dealership response
I found the dealership to be rather thoughtful in my requests for both the recall and the servicing that needed to be performed on my Sonata. They were helpful in explaining the servicing needs and the recall reason, both quite helpful in that I am a novice when comes to the cars of today.
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 08/13/2019

Louis,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, we are so glad to hear that we were able to meet your expectations and give you a pleasant experience. Look forward to seeing you again!

LJ
Leon J.
North Bennington, VT
2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/08/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
Everything was done to a T. Anything that was observed on my car was noted on my checkout sheet. for me to see and determine if and when I may want to do something about.
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 08/08/2019

Leon,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, we strive to meet and exceed every customer's expectations and very happy to hear we did that for you. Look forward to seeing you again!!

LO
Linda O.
Bennington, VT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Always great service
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 08/03/2019

Linda,

Thank You so much for the positive feedback we work very hard to meet and exceed customer's expectations whenever possible. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

RO
Rose O.
Petersburg, NY
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Satisfaction guaranteed at Carbone Hyundai!
Since 2005, I have bought my three new Hyundai cars at Carbone Hyundai of Bennington. Why? SERVICE! Service manager Ken Pallman! Ken my mechanic (I miss John greatly, but hey, you never know, he might be back!) The service department at Hyundai is always ready to service my car when I need an appointment, and I thank one and all for prompt, courteous service!
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 08/04/2019

Thanks Rose, you’re a darling!!!
We love working with you as well..

802-681-0823 Direct line

Christine C.
Clifton Park, NY
07/30/2019 Category: Service
A+ service by Jamie
I followed Jamie up here from his Albany location! Well worth the trip to see him at Carbone! Very pleased to see him happy at his new company, my car and myself have been following him for 7 years now! Thank you Jamie!
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 07/31/2019

Christine,

Thank you for the feedback, yes Jamie is a wonderful addition to the team here at Carbone, we are very lucky to have him. Look forward to seeing you again.

Hoosick Falls, NY
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Easy and efficient
Could not have been easier.

Cathy,

Thank You so much for the positive feedback we work very hard to meet and try to exceed customer's expectations whenever we can, we are very happy that we were able to do that for you. Look forward to seeing you again.

Charles W.
North Adams, MA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Made a spot for me on my only day off
Very happy with the service and the results.
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 07/23/2019

Charles,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, we work very hard to meet our customer's expectations each visit. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to helping you on future visits. Thank you again!

Cambridge, NY
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Service call
They took time to explain to me about details happening with my car

Marilyn,

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback about your visit, we appreciate the positive words and we are very happy that we met your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again for all of you future service needs.

WC
William C.
Dorset, VT
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Pleasant experience
Service was fast and efficient. Waiting area is comfortable and coffee and water readily available.

Bill,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, we appreciate your time and comments. We work hard to meet customer's expectations and glad to hear we did so for you. Look forward to future visits and if you need anything please don't hesitate to call.

Matthew S.
Pennington, NJ
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Last Minute
Had unexpected car trouble and the team was able to squeeze me in last minute before the holiday even though their schedule was full. Very accommodating friendly team.
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 07/10/2019

Matthew,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, I am so glad we were able to help you. We appreciate your business and should we be able to do anything else please feel free to call us!

Mary B.
Hoosick Falls, NY
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Personable staff..accommodating
Personable people
..kept to schedule
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 06/12/2019

Mary, thank you so very much for your continued support of our service department!

FB
Fred B.
Clarksburg, MA
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service manager
Service technician do a great job

Thanks very much Fred, we really appreciate your loyalty to our service department, and the dealership!

Shaftsbury, VT
2010 Hyundai Elantra
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Great place
Friendly and they do great work
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 06/09/2019

Thanks Marvin, we appreciate your business very much!!

Betty M.
North Adams, MA
06/06/2019 Category: Service
I brought my car in for a recall service. I mentioned to Ken that when I excellerated there seemed to be hesitation. He knew exactly what I was talking about and added the additional work to my order so I didn't have to make another appointment. Thanks Ken, my car is running like it should.
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 06/06/2019

Thanks so much Betty!.. My thoughts and prayers are with you as your surgery gets closer. Good luck, I certainly wish you the best

BY
Brenda Y.
Pownal, VT
05/26/2019 Category: Service
Good Visit
My last visit, in February, was less than stellar... This time I visited, I dealt exclusively with Ken. I always feel comfortable with him as my service advisor.
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 05/28/2019

Brenda thank you very much, I appreciate the opportunity to regain your trust in our service department, as it has been for many years!
You know how to reach me if I can of help in any manner

Shereen C.
Bennington, VT
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Great people, friendly and excellent timing for appointments
Got me in in one day for my expired state inspection and had it done in about 20 minutes
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 05/23/2019

Thanks Shereen! Have a good holiday!!!

Williamstown, MA
05/22/2019 Category: Service
I am very satisified with the service department and especially Ken Pallman.
Ken has always been very helpful and will go the extra mile for his customers.
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 05/22/2019

Thanks for the kind words!
I'm very happy that you're happy. Please let me know if we can be of any further assistance

Averill Park, NY
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Great
Good
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 05/09/2019

Well, thank ever so much. We do appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future.
Please call if we can be of further assistance

RO
Rose O.
Petersburg, NY
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Carbone Service is the very best! Efficient, friendly, knowledgeable!
My Hyundai Elantra GT is my third Hyundai! I have confidence and faith in the service department there,
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 05/06/2019

Thanks Rose, you are a true sweetheart ,
and we love having you as our customer!!!
Safe trip young lady !!!