Overall Rating 1.9/5rating 1.9rating 1.9rating 1.9rating 1.9

North Bennington, VT
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Staff is very friendly
Just needs a little work on listening of what is asked of them
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 03/14/2019

Richard,

I am so sorry for the dleayed repsonse unfortunately I was out with the flu. I did try to reach out last week to speak with you, if possible could you give me a call. We certainly do not want to hear of any customer being displeased with their service here and would like to speak to you regarding your visit. My contact information is below and I will be here and look forward to hearing from you. We always try to do our best to communicate and provide proper information to you and I am concerned that we did not communicate that to you. Look forward to hearing from you.

Jennifer

Jennifer Periard
802-442-2888
JenniferPeriard@carbonecars.com

Debra H.
Stamford, VT
12/04/2018 Category: Service
I like the cars
To buy a vehicle I would recommend this place. To service not so sure after last experience.
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 12/06/2018

So sorry you feel that way Deb, we try very, very hard to keep things on schedule, and you know that from dealing with us, and including your mothers car through the years, sometimes extenuating circumstances prevail. Again I apologize.
I truly hope you can keep previous experiences in mind and
let the professionals keep your vehicle healthy!
You and your mom have a very lovely Christmas!!

802-442-2888 ext 4141

Daniel B.
Hudson Falls, NY
08/16/2018 Category: Service
service was good up to this point, 2 hour oil change not worth the hour drive for us
2 hour oil change and car was not put back together after service ispection
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 08/17/2018

So terribly sorry about your experience here recently,
you know that it’s very far from the norm. Short staffed while transitions and training is happening.
I promise you we’ll get back to business as it was very soon. Hope to see you back at your next service interval..

802-442-2888 ext 4141

Drew H.
Troy, NY
2006 Hyundai Sonata
11/17/2017 Category: Service
Disappointed
The resolution to our problem was not resolved after all.
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 11/20/2017

I'm so very terribly sorry you are still having an issue.
Both the technician and myself each test drove the vehicle
over a three mile tract of roads of verying conditions, and even railroad tracks, and did not experience any unusual noises.
You are very well aware what you paid for was the strut mount and bearing that was in a very unsafe condition, and could have easily come apart over a pothole or dip in the road. You personally looked at the failed component.
Once again I am very sorry we apparently did not the vehicle rid of the squeak that is annoying you, we know the components there are certainly safe and sound for road use.
I'd like for you to give us a shot at rectifying the condition, but definitely want to drive with you to make sure we are aiming at what you are hearing. I'll be calling you to see if we can make that happen. Bottom line looking at this survey, you were happy with way I treated you, and this my report card, this directly reflects on me.
I am happy that at least for the second time leaving our dealership, you left with your vehicle in a much safer condition then when it came in. Hopefully we can come to a managable agreement on this issue..Talk to you soon

Hoosick Falls, NY
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/19/2017 Category: Service
I hope everyone gets to know Ken P!!!!! He is truly the best!!!!
It is a blessing to be getting the help from Ken P. He has listened to my concerns and addressed them immediately. These are concerns that he could have directed me right back to Carbone in Troy, but NO, he has graciously been an "outstanding" man! One that all the other service professionals can only hope to compare to one day! Ken, me and my family can not thank you enough!

06/19/2017 Category: Service
Not off to a good start
My vehicle is still rattling and what sound like metal rubbing- the issue was never resolved!
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 06/19/2017

Hi Alana, I will be giving you a call shortly to talk about this issue....

802-442-2888-4241
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 06/20/2017

My word, I'm truly humbled..
Thank you so much for the commendation!
I'll see you Wednesday..

Bennington, VT
06/13/2017 Category: Service
Call back for service
Called to set up an appointment left message because of high volume. No one returned my call. Had to call the next day to set my appointment. Not happy with no return call and had to call for service the next day
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 06/14/2017

So sorry, I have no idea what happened with the phone situation, I return calls for every single phone message I receive, and went back through all my messages for 6/7, 6/8 and 6/9, and did not have a single one I did not call back, I have no idea how that happened, but we need to address that. In regards to your other comments, I'd like very much the opportunity to go over those issues either on the phone, or face to face if you care to.
Please call me at the number and extension below and I'll make every effort to cure any issues that may have arrisen so as to make your service truly 5 Star every single time

802-442-2888 ext 4241
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 06/28/2017

Well, I only have two weeks to resolve a low score, this timing ends today. Sadly I was not afforded the opportunity to do that even after repeated attempts by my self and Carbone corporate VP of fixed operations Sean O'Keefe.
As I said, I take this very seriously, as does Hyundai,
this simple matter that could have been resolved at the time of the service has now cost me my ranking for the quarter with Hyundai, and with my own organization as well. My standards are set very high by me, I take it very personally, this is my operation, and my reputation.
Very saddening that this one simple misunderstanding after years of providing you with outstanding service must be tarnished. For the future, when an appointment is made, it is made to see the service consultant, not the time the vehicle goes into the shop. Shop time starts after meeting with the service consultant, your vehicle was in the shop at exactly
1:09pm, and I made sure to get the vehicle in the same day you called. What happened with the phone system the prior day, I cannot explain, but it has and is being looked into. I call back, and return every call and email contact as quickly as humanly possible, for the issue I sincerely apologize as noted in previous correspondence. I also recommend if you decide to continue servicing with us, and I hope you do, please use my direct extension when calling in, which is 4241
Have a nice holiday...