Overall Rating 1.9/5rating 1.9rating 1.9rating 1.9rating 1.9

Brenda R.
Stamford, VT
2015 Hyundai Tucson
02/20/2019 Category: Service
The Service writer was helpful and gave a 25% discount on the service of replacing the brakes, which we have replaced twice in 44,000 miles

02/20/2019 Category: Service
over price
over price
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 02/21/2019

Brenda and Ed,

Thank You for taking the time to speak with me, I truly appreciate it. As per our conversation on the phone I absolutely understand and empathize with your displeasure with your vehicle. We here at the dealership value you as customers , we do our very best to meet your service expectations, and based on our conversation  the survey reflected your displeasure with the vehicle versus our performance here at the dealership, however the survey is actually a reflection of our customer service experience and not a report card of the vehicles performance. I appreciate the willingness of you agreeing to retake the survey based off that information and still allow you to have a voice regarding your vehicle dissatisfaction. Look forward to future interactions and again truly appreciate your business. Thank You!!

JenniferPeriard@carbonecars.com
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you again for allowing me to attempt to help to resolve your concerns, as i stated i will reach out to hyundai on your behalf and we will continue to monitor the brakes. We value and appreciate your continued partnership with us here at Carbone. I will speak with you soon. Thank You

SG
Shannon G.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/14/2017 Category: Service
Thank you Ken!
Ken really goes above and beyond to help out a customer. Ken goes out of his way to make sure a customer is satisfied with the services that they received.

07/14/2017 Category: Service
Not impressed
If a vehicle comes into the shop clean, then it should be leaving the shop clean too! It should be common curtesy to look and clean up any grease or grime left behind.
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 07/15/2017

Hi, Shannon and Gary..
 I'd like to start with an apology regarding the grease on your door,
I was on vacation when you picked up, and Jason was indeed covering three departments by himself. As Jason stated we do outsource our corrosion treatment just a little over two miles from our actual dealership point, so with a short test drive after installing the springs, and performing the alignment, the total your vehicle was driven was at maximum total of 8 miles. From my understanding from Gary it was to be towed in from Eagle Hose.
I can't understand the fuel issue, but we can deal with that.
The vehicle was not greasy when it left our facility to be corrosion treated, I know this because I had moved the vehicle myself after we performed the on facility goodwill replacement of the broken spring, and the replacement of the other side spring, alignment, and other campaigns(recalls) that had not been performed over the past few years I had found open, and Gary approved.
It is unfortunate with my being away on vacation, there was no chance to check the vehicle after it returned from the corrosion treatment facility, and quite frankly, we've had no issues with this prior, and again I sincerely apologize. I will be calling you upon my return on Monday to discuss this, if I may, and rectify all pertinent issues. We do indeed try to go the extra mile to assure your vehicle is as it should be when it leaves....
Sorry again, enjoy your weekend, and let's talk on Monday

802-442-2888 ext4241
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 07/20/2017

Thanks Shannon, I'm so glad we could work it all out!!!
Call if you need me..

Hoosick Falls, NY
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/19/2017 Category: Service
I hope everyone gets to know Ken P!!!!! He is truly the best!!!!
It is a blessing to be getting the help from Ken P. He has listened to my concerns and addressed them immediately. These are concerns that he could have directed me right back to Carbone in Troy, but NO, he has graciously been an "outstanding" man! One that all the other service professionals can only hope to compare to one day! Ken, me and my family can not thank you enough!

06/19/2017 Category: Service
Not off to a good start
My vehicle is still rattling and what sound like metal rubbing- the issue was never resolved!
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 06/19/2017

Hi Alana, I will be giving you a call shortly to talk about this issue....

802-442-2888-4241
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 06/20/2017

My word, I'm truly humbled..
Thank you so much for the commendation!
I'll see you Wednesday..

Dawn C.
2010 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
06/07/2017 Category: Service
We have been customers at Carbone for many years.
I am optimistic that my car will be taken care of in the near future. Ken and Sean are working hard to figure out what is wrong- as the problem doesn't happen every day.

06/07/2017 Category: Service
There is still something wrong with my car
My car was brought in because is was jerking badly between 40-50, when escalating. When I first got the car back- it seemed ok. Yesterday, I drove to Troy and coming through Hoosick Falls, the car did the same thing- jerking when accelerating. I would say it is something about the way I drive, except I have been the sole driver of this car for 6 years. I really don't think it is me. There is something wrong with the transmission of this car.
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 06/09/2017

VP Of Fixed Operations spoke with customer

802-442-2888-4241
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 06/15/2017

Thank you, and indeed Sean and I will absolutely do everything in our power to correct the issue

Jeanne S.
Shaftsbury, VT
2014 Hyundai Tucson
11/26/2016 Category: Service
Issue Resolved
I received an email first thing this morning with an apology and explanation for the delay in my appointment. All is well!

11/26/2016 Category: Service
Wait time too long
If I'm there on time for my appointment, I expect that my appointment will be on time, especially when it's 9 a.m. and not later in the day when things tend to get backed up. To sit for two hours waiting for an inspection was a little much, I think I could've gotten it done much quicker elsewhere.
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 11/28/2016

Hi Jeanne,
 Yes indeed so sorry for the delay getting you checked in at 9:21, we were dealing with the snow issue and, Jason being
out sick. Again, very sorry for the delay getting you checked in.
We finished the vehicle and got the paperwork finished at 10:00, but had another customer to check in right then , so you were delayed a few more minutes. I'm not making excuses, just trying to let you know what the circumstances indeed were. So once again I, apologize and promise to always give you Five Star Service to the best of our ability..My most sincere apologies again, and dedication to doing our absolute best..

802-442-2888  ext 4241

Bless you Jeanne, and the most happiest of holidays!!!

Adele S.
White Creek, NY
2009 Hyundai Tucson
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Always good service.
Friendly and efficient service.

LG
Lawrence G.
Stephentown, NY
08/16/2019 Category: Service
We always have great service a Carbone Hyundai of Bennington. Have been going to them for many years and will continue going. The people there are really wonderful and always helpful. Have recommended them many time to friends.
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 08/19/2019

Lawrence,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, we are always striving to meet and exceed customer's expectations wherever possible, so happy to hear we did that for you. Look forward to seeing you soon!

LG
Louis G.
Killington, VT
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Dealership response
I found the dealership to be rather thoughtful in my requests for both the recall and the servicing that needed to be performed on my Sonata. They were helpful in explaining the servicing needs and the recall reason, both quite helpful in that I am a novice when comes to the cars of today.
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 08/13/2019

Louis,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, we are so glad to hear that we were able to meet your expectations and give you a pleasant experience. Look forward to seeing you again!

LJ
Leon J.
North Bennington, VT
2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/08/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
Everything was done to a T. Anything that was observed on my car was noted on my checkout sheet. for me to see and determine if and when I may want to do something about.
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 08/08/2019

Leon,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, we strive to meet and exceed every customer's expectations and very happy to hear we did that for you. Look forward to seeing you again!!

LO
Linda O.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Always great service
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 08/03/2019

Linda,

Thank You so much for the positive feedback we work very hard to meet and exceed customer's expectations whenever possible. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

RO
Rose O.
Petersburg, NY
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Satisfaction guaranteed at Carbone Hyundai!
Since 2005, I have bought my three new Hyundai cars at Carbone Hyundai of Bennington. Why? SERVICE! Service manager Ken Pallman! Ken my mechanic (I miss John greatly, but hey, you never know, he might be back!) The service department at Hyundai is always ready to service my car when I need an appointment, and I thank one and all for prompt, courteous service!
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 08/04/2019

Thanks Rose, you’re a darling!!!
We love working with you as well..

Hyundai Assistant Service Manager
802-681-0823 Direct line

Berlin, NY
07/31/2019 Category: Service
Good
It was good i guess

Johnna,

I appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback, i did try to reach out to you in regards to your visit. We try very hard to meet and exceed customer's expectations whenever possible and seems we did not do that for you at this visit. Please feel free to reach back out to me as we are ever continuing our efforts to improve on customer's experience. Look forward to hearing from you. We truly appreciate your business and value your feedback to aid in our efforts for improvement.

Richard R.
Dorset, VT
2014 Hyundai Elantra
none at this time.
no comment at this time.
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 07/31/2019

Richard,

Thank You for your feedback, we certainly appreciate you and your business and look forward to helping you for any of your future service needs.

Christine C.
Clifton Park, NY
A+ service by Jamie
I followed Jamie up here from his Albany location! Well worth the trip to see him at Carbone! Very pleased to see him happy at his new company, my car and myself have been following him for 7 years now! Thank you Jamie!

Christine,

Thank you for the feedback, yes Jamie is a wonderful addition to the team here at Carbone, we are very lucky to have him. Look forward to seeing you again.

Hoosick Falls, NY
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
Easy and efficient
Could not have been easier.

Cathy,

Thank You so much for the positive feedback we work very hard to meet and try to exceed customer's expectations whenever we can, we are very happy that we were able to do that for you. Look forward to seeing you again.

Charles W.
North Adams, MA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Made a spot for me on my only day off
Very happy with the service and the results.
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 07/23/2019

Charles,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, we work very hard to meet our customer's expectations each visit. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to helping you on future visits. Thank you again!

Cambridge, NY
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Service call
They took time to explain to me about details happening with my car

Marilyn,

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback about your visit, we appreciate the positive words and we are very happy that we met your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again for all of you future service needs.

WC
William C.
Dorset, VT
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Pleasant experience
Service was fast and efficient. Waiting area is comfortable and coffee and water readily available.

Bill,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, we appreciate your time and comments. We work hard to meet customer's expectations and glad to hear we did so for you. Look forward to future visits and if you need anything please don't hesitate to call.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Glad when the regular service manager is off of vacation
The regular service manager Ken is the best reason for using Carbone Hyundai for service. When he's not there is when the issues arise. After waiting for several minutes for the fill in manager to get off the phone and check me out, two members of upper management stopped by. After hanging up she completely ignored me to talk about kids and mostly kiss butt. The other person in service checked me out with barely a word spoken after he hung up from his phone call. So much for customer first.

Michael,

We certainly appreciate the feedback and defininately apologize that you were unhappy with the service you received here. We certainly try to meet customer's expectations when they come in for service in all phases of their vist. We look forward to seeing you again and certainly hope on your next visit you are not disappointed with your experience.Thank you again for your time and comments.

Matthew S.
Pennington, NJ
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Last Minute
Had unexpected car trouble and the team was able to squeeze me in last minute before the holiday even though their schedule was full. Very accommodating friendly team.
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 07/10/2019

Matthew,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, I am so glad we were able to help you. We appreciate your business and should we be able to do anything else please feel free to call us!