BR
Brenda R.
Stamford, VT
2015 Hyundai Tucson
02/20/2019 Category: Service
The Service writer was helpful and gave a 25% discount on the service of replacing the brakes, which we have replaced twice in 44,000 miles

02/20/2019 Category: Service
over price
over price
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 02/21/2019

Brenda and Ed,

Thank You for taking the time to speak with me, I truly appreciate it. As per our conversation on the phone I absolutely understand and empathize with your displeasure with your vehicle. We here at the dealership value you as customers , we do our very best to meet your service expectations, and based on our conversation  the survey reflected your displeasure with the vehicle versus our performance here at the dealership, however the survey is actually a reflection of our customer service experience and not a report card of the vehicles performance. I appreciate the willingness of you agreeing to retake the survey based off that information and still allow you to have a voice regarding your vehicle dissatisfaction. Look forward to future interactions and again truly appreciate your business. Thank You!!

Jennifer Periard
802-442-2888
JenniferPeriard@carbonecars.com
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you again for allowing me to attempt to help to resolve your concerns, as i stated i will reach out to hyundai on your behalf and we will continue to monitor the brakes. We value and appreciate your continued partnership with us here at Carbone. I will speak with you soon. Thank You

Jennifer Periard
802-442-2888
JenniferPeriard@carbonecars.com

SG
Shannon G.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/14/2017 Category: Service
Thank you Ken!
Ken really goes above and beyond to help out a customer. Ken goes out of his way to make sure a customer is satisfied with the services that they received.

07/14/2017 Category: Service
Not impressed
If a vehicle comes into the shop clean, then it should be leaving the shop clean too! It should be common curtesy to look and clean up any grease or grime left behind.
Ken P., Service manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 07/15/2017

Hi, Shannon and Gary..
 I'd like to start with an apology regarding the grease on your door,
I was on vacation when you picked up, and Jason was indeed covering three departments by himself. As Jason stated we do outsource our corrosion treatment just a little over two miles from our actual dealership point, so with a short test drive after installing the springs, and performing the alignment, the total your vehicle was driven was at maximum total of 8 miles. From my understanding from Gary it was to be towed in from Eagle Hose.
I can't understand the fuel issue, but we can deal with that.
The vehicle was not greasy when it left our facility to be corrosion treated, I know this because I had moved the vehicle myself after we performed the on facility goodwill replacement of the broken spring, and the replacement of the other side spring, alignment, and other campaigns(recalls) that had not been performed over the past few years I had found open, and Gary approved.
It is unfortunate with my being away on vacation, there was no chance to check the vehicle after it returned from the corrosion treatment facility, and quite frankly, we've had no issues with this prior, and again I sincerely apologize. I will be calling you upon my return on Monday to discuss this, if I may, and rectify all pertinent issues. We do indeed try to go the extra mile to assure your vehicle is as it should be when it leaves....
Sorry again, enjoy your weekend, and let's talk on Monday

802-442-2888 ext4241
Ken P., Service manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 07/20/2017

Thanks Shannon, I'm so glad we could work it all out!!!
Call if you need me..

Hoosick Falls, NY
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/19/2017 Category: Service
I hope everyone gets to know Ken P!!!!! He is truly the best!!!!
It is a blessing to be getting the help from Ken P. He has listened to my concerns and addressed them immediately. These are concerns that he could have directed me right back to Carbone in Troy, but NO, he has graciously been an "outstanding" man! One that all the other service professionals can only hope to compare to one day! Ken, me and my family can not thank you enough!

06/19/2017 Category: Service
Not off to a good start
My vehicle is still rattling and what sound like metal rubbing- the issue was never resolved!
Ken P., Service manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 06/19/2017

Hi Alana, I will be giving you a call shortly to talk about this issue....

Ken P., Service manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 06/20/2017

My word, I'm truly humbled..
Thank you so much for the commendation!
I'll see you Wednesday..

Dawn C.
2010 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
06/07/2017 Category: Service
We have been customers at Carbone for many years.
I am optimistic that my car will be taken care of in the near future. Ken and Sean are working hard to figure out what is wrong- as the problem doesn't happen every day.

06/07/2017 Category: Service
There is still something wrong with my car
My car was brought in because is was jerking badly between 40-50, when escalating. When I first got the car back- it seemed ok. Yesterday, I drove to Troy and coming through Hoosick Falls, the car did the same thing- jerking when accelerating. I would say it is something about the way I drive, except I have been the sole driver of this car for 6 years. I really don't think it is me. There is something wrong with the transmission of this car.
Ken P., Service manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 06/09/2017

VP Of Fixed Operations spoke with customer

Ken P., Service manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 06/15/2017

Thank you, and indeed Sean and I will absolutely do everything in our power to correct the issue

Jeanne S.
Shaftsbury, VT
2014 Hyundai Tucson
11/26/2016 Category: Service
Issue Resolved
I received an email first thing this morning with an apology and explanation for the delay in my appointment. All is well!

11/26/2016 Category: Service
Wait time too long
If I'm there on time for my appointment, I expect that my appointment will be on time, especially when it's 9 a.m. and not later in the day when things tend to get backed up. To sit for two hours waiting for an inspection was a little much, I think I could've gotten it done much quicker elsewhere.
Ken P., Service manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 11/28/2016

Hi Jeanne,
 Yes indeed so sorry for the delay getting you checked in at 9:21, we were dealing with the snow issue and, Jason being
out sick. Again, very sorry for the delay getting you checked in.
We finished the vehicle and got the paperwork finished at 10:00, but had another customer to check in right then , so you were delayed a few more minutes. I'm not making excuses, just trying to let you know what the circumstances indeed were. So once again I, apologize and promise to always give you Five Star Service to the best of our ability..My most sincere apologies again, and dedication to doing our absolute best..

802-442-2888  ext 4241

Ken P., Service manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 11/28/2016

Bless you Jeanne, and the most happiest of holidays!!!

RO
Rose O.
Petersburg, NY
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/29/2020 Category: Service
Friendly prompt service
I keep coming back for more! Three new cars in 15 years! That should tell you something!
KP
Ken P., Assistant Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 07/29/2020

Hi Rose!!!
Good luck next week, saying a prayer for you!

Hyundai Of Bennington

WC
William C.
Dorset, VT
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/22/2020 Category: Service
Pleasant experience
Quick and reasonably priced.
KP
Ken P., Assistant Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 07/22/2020

Thanks Bill!!
We truly appreciate your business, and your loyalty
Call if I can help with anything in any way

Assistant Manager

JO
Joseph O.
Dorset, VT
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/21/2020 Category: Service
Excellant
My :"most likely" ratting on going to the dealer for service is simply based on the fact that the dealer is a 40 minute drive. So an oil change is local - a major fix to the dealer.
KP
Ken P., Assistant Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 07/21/2020

Thanks again Joe,
Stay healthy, stay safe!

802-681-0832

JV
Joyce V.
Drury, MA
07/20/2020 Category: Service
Great dealership
We have bought 3 cars here and are very satisfied especially now that Ken Pallman is back in the service department.
KP
Ken P., Assistant Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 07/20/2020

Thanks as always for your business, and your loyalty!!
Stay cool

South Londonderry, VT
2019 Hyundai Kona Electric
07/19/2020 Category: Service
Great service considering the pandemic.
Service rep was friendly and noticed a noise car made before I ever mentioned it. Parts are going to take a while but supply chain interruptions abound!

Hi!! Thanks for the review, we appreciate it!!
We just got your rotors in, please give me a call and we'll set up a time

Wilmington, VT
2013 Hyundai Azera
07/16/2020 Category: Service
Audio fix
Loved that they fixed the radio’s audio. Too far away for normal service.
Ken P., Assistant Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 07/16/2020

Thanks ever so mush, we veery much appreciated your business, and your loyalty
If there is ever anything I can do, please call or e-mail, and I'd be happy to do my best

Bennington Hyundai Assistant Service Manager

PC
Phyllis C.
2019 Hyundai Kona
07/03/2020 Category: Service
kona
I always feel like family when I go there..Ken Pallman knows me and treats me with respect
KP
Ken P., Assistant Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 07/04/2020

Hi! Thanks so much for the nice review, we appreciate your business and your loyalty!
Let me know if there is anything I can help you with!!

Bennington Hyundai

North Adams, MA
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
06/28/2020 Category: Service
Top notch personnel.
Ken P., Assistant Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

Tony, thanks ever so much!!  It was great to see you both
Stay healthy my friends!!!
Bennington Hyundai

Rhonda W.
Buskirk, NY
05/23/2020 Category: Service
Great experience. .
Staff friendly. I was in and out in good time. Complementary coffee and donuts, can't beat it.

Michael M.
Salem, NY
2008 Hyundai Elantra
05/06/2020 Category: Service
Friendly people
Convenience of appts.
James C., Ford Huyundai Assistant Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 05/11/2020

THank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate your business!

Jamie Clark