Sand Lake, NY
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/18/2019 Category: Service
Oil change/software updates
Service ok never told what was done
Donald J D., parts and service director from Bennington Hyundai responded on 12/22/2019

I would like to apologize for the lack of Communication. We are in a transition phase in the service and parts i would like to reach out to you and dicuss the further and thank you for taking the time to fill out the servey

Jeanne B.
Shaftsbury, VT
2014 Hyundai Tucson
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Better than it used to be, could still use improvement
I went in for a state inspection, had an appointment for 10:15. I do like the way they do appointments now and they seem to be taking people on time. However, when I got there they said things were crazy or something and I ended up waiting for an hour and a half - something I definitely hadn't planned on. I'd just had my car in the month before for a 90,000-mile service so how long could an inspection take? I'll go back because I have to since my car is still under warranty. I'm just still not sure if I would buy another car there.
James C., Ford Huyundai Assistant Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 11/16/2019

Jeanne,
I am sorry to hear that your service appointment took longe than expected. Generally, it takes about an hour for a state inspection to be completed, and agree that a 90 minute wait time on a recently service vehicle is excessive. We are working on improving department processes and hope to serve you better at your next service.

Berlin, NY
07/31/2019 Category: Service
Good
It was good i guess
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 08/03/2019

Johnna,

I appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback, i did try to reach out to you in regards to your visit. We try very hard to meet and exceed customer's expectations whenever possible and seems we did not do that for you at this visit. Please feel free to reach back out to me as we are ever continuing our efforts to improve on customer's experience. Look forward to hearing from you. We truly appreciate your business and value your feedback to aid in our efforts for improvement.

Jennifer Periard
802-442-2888
JenniferPeriard@carbonecars.com

Bennington, VT
2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Unusually subpar
Service to vehicle was fine - no complaints with that but the customer service was seriously lacking.

Jacqueline D.
Pownal, VT
2005 Hyundai Xg350
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Harder to navigate, atmosphere unwelcoming, no one available to help.
Even this review is not user friendly.
Ken P., Service manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Hello, I'm sorry you feel the way you do, and that we couldn't continue the repair for you
If there is anything I can help you with in the future, please call me at my extension

GB
George B.
North Adams, MA
08/26/2018 Category: Service
First time there.
Ken Pullman was very informative and friendly.
Sales was misleading about the warrantee. Made it sound like the Hyundai warrantee was great but failed to say it was going to cost me $2,500.
The person that wrote up the sales agreement failed to give me the option to get my loan at a local bank in Williamstown, MA instead of Glens Falls, NY.
Very inconvenient.
Ken P., Service manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 08/27/2018

Hi George, thanks for the kind words for me, but I'm saddened that it appears that your issues with sales was refelected on this service review.
 If you have any issues regarding service, please let me know. Take care

Pittsfield, MA
2009 Hyundai Elantra
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Poor
I have a lot of people say they won’t go back to Carbone
Ken P., Service manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

Shona, sorry I was out ill when you came in on Wednesday, that is a very rare occurrence. No excuse for the two new guys not coming in, good news is they won’t be there in the future either. Transitions and training is currently, and very soon we’ll be back doing business as before, in fact, even better.
As far as your repair, I’m sure it was done professionally and with care. It was unfortunate that your right front door window switch failed when it did,  but it certainly does happen, especially being used more while the master switch wasn’t working
Please call me at my extension if I can help you with anything..

James G.
Pittsfield, MA
2009 Hyundai Elantra
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Not great
Need a lot of customer service on phone call answering and returning them hope things get better there
Ken P., Service manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Hopefully we can get everything squared away next week, I am afraid though that the right front door has additional issues, a failed switch or motor perhaps. We’ll find out
See you soon,

LH
Lawrence H.
Readsboro, VT
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Professionalism
Seem to know their product and business extremely well . Always get it right the first time and are very easy to communicate with and understand.
Ken P., Service manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Hi Larry, so sorry it took so long, by the time you got here the unit was very hot and the bolts were tough to extract causing the time delay. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns you may have. I am currently away until Monday, so if you have a concern, please let me know.

EL
Eric L.
Hoosick Falls, NY
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/05/2018 Category: Service
n/a
n/a
Ken P., Service manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 06/06/2018

Hey Erik, so sorry to hear about your recent experience.
I hope to get back there soon and get back to status quo
In the mean time, hang in there with us!

Ken P., Service manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Hey Erik, I am back in Hyundai and squaring up the issues.
Give me a call if you any questions

John D.
Troy, NY
2014 Hyundai Elantra
04/30/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly
Ok
Ken P., Service manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 05/01/2018

Good morning John,
It's unfortunate that you'd rate our performance, or the dealership on timeliness, the one thing we cannot control is
parts availability. Once the parts were released to us, your vehicle was done immediately, and we also replaced your brake rotors due to rusting so you'd have no issues.
 I'd hope possibly if we resend the survey, you might be able to rate our performance rather than the excessive parts delay.
 I also hope your vehicle is running like new!

Berlin, NY
04/10/2018 Category: Service
They had my car for almost 2 weeks I get it back and have it not even a week and it’s back there somewhere someone missed something so I’m out a car yet again and no option for a rent a car which is rediculous in my book

Joyce W.
North Bennington, VT
12/12/2017 Category: Service
.....
......
Ken P., Service manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 12/13/2017

I'm so very sorry about the phone call issues, I was in and out
a bit over the past couple weeks with my mother in law ill and then passing away. I'm glad you stopped by and I could get it
in at that time right away.
Please call my extension when calling in please being that I'm alone again in the department
Have wonderful holidays!

PG
Patricia G.
Wilmington, VT
2013 Hyundai Azera
04/26/2017 Category: Service
Timelyness
Live too far away to make routine maintenance visits possible. Still waiting to hear if window part has come in so it can be fixed.
Ken P., Service manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 04/29/2017

Thank you so very much for letting me speak to you, it was a pleasure!

Ken P., Service manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 04/29/2017

Just a reminder, if you can would please do Jason's rescore today, our month end is today...thank you ever so much again!!!!

* * * * *

Dale G.
Clarksburg, MA
01/04/2017 Category: Service
customer service
Customer service was friendly and respectful. Service and recall was done in a timely fashion .
Ken P., Service manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 01/05/2017

Thank you so much for allowing us to help service your vehicle,
we are however sorry that our corrosion treatment facility was
closed for the holiday. We will do whatever it may take to make
to do that campaign at your convenience. I understand M.L.K. day would be open for you, please call and we will reserve that spot for you, if that's good, or we'll make other arrangements to assure you 5 Star service... Please call myself or Jason to do what we can to alleviate this issue,  5 Star service is what we strive for, 4 Stars are a fail in our eyes!
Happy New Year!!