Yorba Linda, CA
Ford Edge
06/27/2019
Extremely Quick Service
I came in for a smog check today and was in and out of there in about fifteen minutes. This place is awesome!!!

YM
YOSHI M.
Ford Transit Connect
06/26/2019
Quick
My commercial vehicle is always busy and they provided service as I requested time range.

RP
RACHEL P.
Santa Ana, CA
06/26/2019
Incredible integrity
Absolutely amazing customer service. Mr. Nguyen is incredible friendly and very knowledgeable with cars. In comparison to all of the other corporate places I've visited like Jiffy and Oilstop where I feel like I'm constantly assaulted by business associates trying to sell me more services and products, Mr. Nguyen was extremely transparent about the services and products necessary for my vehicle within my budget. It was very refreshing and you definitely bet I'll be returning back here.

MEL R.
06/23/2019
Courteous customer service and competent auto technicians
I appreciate the respectful and courteous treatment from the front office and the competent mechanics and technicians that ensure that my car is operating at an optimal level.

JOHNNY P.
Mercedes-Benz E320
06/22/2019
One of the best auto mechanic shops in OC.
My Mercedes has an issue with the rear window not rolling up, the motor and the regulator was fried. This shop took me in despite their busy schedule. I had already gonna to 2 different shops within the plaza but they were unable to accommodate my schedule, Cartech has no issues. After the diagnostic and their recommendation, I signed the necessary paperwork they they begin. I dropped of the car at 8am and they called me to pick it up at 4.

Overall, I was most satisfy with the service and the shop. Tim was most gracious to point out the stuff I need as well as things that can wait. He was knowledgeable and provided excellent customer service. I definitely will be bringing my cars back here in the future.

EH

Laguna Niguel, CA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
06/17/2019
Sam was Great!
Sam was great! He was pleasant and informational. He was also very helpful.

ANGELA M.
06/15/2019
Quite service
Friendly staff and efficient!

ADITHYUDU B.
06/11/2019
Nice customer service
Tim explained me in detail what was the issue. I am happy with service provided

ALICIA M.
06/10/2019
I always receive great service from the employees here. They're knowledgable, honest, nice, and I feel comfortable having them work on my car. I will continue using their services in the future.

TN
TONY N.
Ladera Ranch, CA
Acura 3.2CL
06/07/2019
Very professional friendly and honest Knows what they are doing
I recommend them to my family and everybody.

Los Angeles, CA
06/06/2019
Smog Check
I needed a smog check and found this shop near my office. Not only was I serviced right away, they were able to get my smog check done in under 30 minutes. Bonus points to being right next to an awesome Kabob shop. Made my lunch break errand run smoothly!

KC
KEN C.
Anaheim, CA
06/06/2019
My 2006 Honda Accord needed a new transmission (rebuilt) and timing belt. Picked it up today and it drives like a new car. Price was very fair and answered all my questions. Very pleasant folks.

RICHARD H.
06/05/2019
I made an appointment online the night before, and when I came to the shop the following morning at the appointed time I was greeted with a smile and set up for my 45,000 mile service. I was explained everything that was to be done, and when the job was done I was called and said my car was ready. All this within one and a half hours. I have brought my car here for service in the past and they are not only honest, but friendly and prompt.

II
IHAR I.
06/05/2019
Great service, honest people.
Great service. Honest people. Their warranty on labor and parts really works. Would definitely come back again!

LYLE S.
06/05/2019
People. Location Facility. Equipment.
Always enjoy going here for service. I spent my entire career with motorcycle and automobiles I worked as a Technician and Service Manager in dealerships and worked For American Honda Motor Co., Inc. For 32 years in the Service and Sales Dividions for Autimobile. Places with the quality of Car Craft are rare. You can trust them with your business.

STEPHEN S.
Nissan Versa
06/01/2019
Dedicated
Sam was dedicated to solving all my cars problems, even some we weren’t expecting. He was also very committed to getting the car back to me as quickly as possible. He was upfront about all the costs and what it would take to get my car running well again. I will be back for all my car needs in the future.

NP
NATHAN P.
GMC Yukon XL
06/01/2019
Good customer service

LYLE S.
05/31/2019
Professional staff and facility.
Great experience friendly and professional staff. I have been in the automobile industry all my life and just retired from American Honda Motor Company. As an independent, theses guys are doing a tremendous job!

Aliso Viejo, CA
BMW 740i
05/29/2019
Straight forward
Car was repaired within the timeline stated. No surprises. An Update was provided during the repair which is appreciated.