WG
WARREN G.
Mission Viejo, CA
03/04/2018
Smog on an F3 50 utility body
When I stop by the facility and walked inside of the Sellitti they were extremely respectful courteous and pleasurable to work with us I just dropped off my truck for smog and they handled it in a professional and efficient manner much quicker than any place else I've ever done I suspect the whole business is run that way

Maulik P.
California
03/03/2018 Category: Service
Maulik said he was happy with work done by the staff, and he didn't have any issues at all.

PT
PATRICK T.
Cadillac CTS
02/28/2018
excellent servcie
nice facility, they explained clearly what is needed to be done. friendly and professional staff.

LE
Luis E.
Costa Mesa, CA
Honda Element
02/27/2018 Category: Service
Luis said the business did a good job and he was very pleased with the work.

VR
Vinay R.
Acura Integra
02/27/2018 Category: Service
Vinay said the business is helpful.

DOUGLAS G.
Long Beach, CA
02/25/2018
Straight-forward explanations, clear prices
When I called Cartech Auto Service for an alignment, they were able to state prices over the phone, and stick to them. After the service was performed, they explained all things they found, and give an estimate at when I would need alignment next.

David G.
Trabuco Canyon, CA
02/23/2018 Category: Service
David said there was not much to do with his vehicle, it was taken in to determine if the vehicle was fixable or salvage.

RA
RAGHU A.
02/22/2018
Tim has been good guide for the problem solving

GK
Gerri K.
Laguna Hills, CA
02/22/2018
Oil change fast and efficient
I can’t remember a time when I’ve taken my car to a garage for a oil change and they didn’t find anything else to do! Very honest and efficient! Have be going there for years now!

GK
GERRI K.
Laguna Woods, CA
Lexus ES 300h
02/21/2018
Everything went great there but on my way home a light came on that was low air in tires. Before I could do anything I had a flat tire.
Very polite and knowledgeable!

TN
TIM N.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
Always fair and attentive
I have been taking all of my vehicles to Car Tech for the past six years. Great staff. Tim, Sam and Vin always are great at communicating and explaining any issues. Great shop!

WK
WILLIAM K.
Hyundai Accent
02/18/2018
Quick, clean, super friendly.
I went right when they opened on a Saturday to get an out of state vehicle smog check. They were done in 15 minutes. They were very nice and very professional. The shop looks very well-kept. I will be coming back for more services in the future.

KW
KATHLEEN W.
02/18/2018
As usual the guys here at car tech were great they are honest and the work was done fast

ST
Skip T.
Cadillac Escalade
02/17/2018 Category: Service
Skip said the business did a really good job servicing his vehicle.

KA
KEVIN A.
02/15/2018
Friendly, competent service!
While my vehicle was in for service, the technician noticed the ABS warning light was on. Diagnosed as a bad sensor, I approved the work. When complete the light came back on. Further diagnosis determined it was a bad module which is a very expensive replacement. They put the old sensor back on and didn't charge me! I will take my cars here forever.

TC
Todd C.
Santa Ana, CA
02/14/2018 Category: Service
Todd said the work got done at a fair price. The employees were reasonable and they were done on time.

CT
CHRIS T.
Laguna Niguel, CA
02/09/2018
Above Customer Expectations
Exceptional service very competitive pricing and excellent trustworthy work!!

SL
SUZAN L.
Lake Forest, CA
02/08/2018
5 Stars For Cartech
Cartech promptly greeted me and provided a brief intake form. The office was spotless and the technicians were professional and courteous.. They showed me the issues that need repair, but did not pressure me to do any repair work on the spot. I am planning to take my car to Cartech for the repairs.

Jennifer G.
Toyota Yaris
02/07/2018 Category: Service
Jennifer said the business had prompt service. The staff was kind and explained everything in detail.

MELISSA S.
Pico Rivera, CA
FIAT 500
02/05/2018
Excellent Customer Service
Went to Cartech Auto Service because I was having issues with my Fiat and was too scared to drive it on the freeway to get all the way to the dealer. Cartech was very close to my office and they had experience working on Fiats before. The employee that assisted me was Tim and he provided excellent customer service. Tim was not only very friendly, but I can tell he really wanted to get to the bottom of what was going on with my vehicle. Overall I am very happy with this company and the service they provided.