DIEGO M.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
INFINITI G35 Coupe
03/13/2020
They pay careful attention to the customer’s need
I gave taken my car to CarTech for 10 yrs because they’re fair, reliable and really take the time to understand me as a customer.

JAMES K.
Tustin, CA
03/12/2020
Will be back
I received a good quote, work was done quickly and my interactions with the team was reassuring and friendly. Tim was great to work with.

03/12/2020
Great Service All Around
Needed my truck bed door fixed and it was fixed within a couple hours. Great customer service and great all around.

RL
Raymond L.
Ladera Ranch, CA
03/02/2020
Overall great customer service
Omar is a very knowledgeable mechanic with years of experience. His mechanics can do wonders... always updates you on the job is going. I have brought three of my cars there already and all with very satisfying results. Job well done Cartech.

RICHARD H.
02/20/2020
Went in with no appointment. Gave me a ride home. Serviced my car within 4 hours and called for me to pick up.

DANIEL B G.
02/19/2020
Smog Check
Was able to get a Smog Check form in less than 30 minutes without an appointment. Great service.

CHARLES B.
02/19/2020
First time and not last
The service I got was fast and the staff was excellent. Kind and professional. Will definitely be going back for future needs.

BN
BRUCE D N.
02/15/2020
Clean shop, professional atmosphere, friendly staff
I went in for a smog check. It was done in under 30 minutes for a great price. Very friendly service. Very clean shop. 10+

SA
SAYED A.
02/15/2020
Fair prices Reliable service
Very reliable.Reasonable charges. Better than dealers.Very friendly.

PP
PRIMAL P.
02/12/2020
Honest and caring
I have been coming to this garage for routine checkups for almost 3 years now. Tim is honest and explains problems with the car in detail. I trust his opinions and he never pushes to buy something unnecessary.

TQ
TAMMY Q.
Westminster, CA
Buick Enclave
02/12/2020
The sales person
Came here for the first time and the service was awesome

San Clemente, CA
02/09/2020
A great place to repair your car for a fair price
The owner (Tim) is great. Sam was very helpful, and explained clearly what repairs my car needed. He explained in great details the required and recommended repairs and let me make my own decisions. I like their honesty, customer service, and fair pricing.

JORDAN P.
Chevrolet Volt
02/08/2020
Great service, quick work and don’t just want your money.
Not my first time here and will not be my last. My most recent visit I took my car in cause of a check engine light. They figured out the problem within 2 hours, did their due diligence on fixing the piece as well as giving options/recommendations for what would be best for myself and my car.

CINDY M.
02/07/2020
Best auto shop in Irvine
Car tech goes above and beyond to make sure they get it right. I trust them to charge a fair price and so a great job. Tim and Sam are so nice to work with.

PB
PAT B.
Aliso Viejo, CA
02/06/2020
I walked in and they smog checked my car on 10 minutes. A bit pricey but considering no wait. Worth it