ROBIN S.
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/10/2018
Smog Check Servie
I took my car to get a routine Smog Check on a busy Saturday. I was a walk-in and was promptly assisted. They were nice enough to squeeze me in and took care of the service quickly. I will be sure to bring my car back here again in the future.

Chrysler Sebring Sdn
11/25/2018
Trustworthy service
We went to Cartech for a smog check on an older car and they were very honest, fair and patient with the process. So much so, we went back to them when we needed additional work done. They were recommended to us by AAA and we can see why.

TL
Timothy L.
GMC Yukon
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Timothy said he would definitely recommend this business.

AR
Andrew R.
California
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Andrew said they were quick and attentive.

DAVID C.
11/17/2018
Ford Fusion 2008 Care
smart, honest staff. appreciated the ride home after dropping off my car

GK
GERRI K.
Lexus ES 300h
11/16/2018
Very efficient! Polite and friendly!

JIM M.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
11/15/2018
Great work !
Got a loaner while they worked. Car is running much quieter and I am having fun with it now.

MARCINA S.
Lexus IS 250
11/09/2018
Great service, friendly people, practical advice.
I appreciate the honest, practical guidance on taking care of my car, especially on a budget. I will gladly continue to support this local business.

MV
Mohsen V.
Newport Beach, CA
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Moshsen said the business was fast and they consulted with him and they satisfied his needs.

Tustin, CA
Honda Prelude
11/04/2018
Prompt & efficient
I had passed a Smog check done in less than 20 minutes!

JO
JANICE O.
11/01/2018
Excellent service!
Extremely happy with the service here. Professional, friendly and great customer service.

LAUREN M.
Hyundai Accent
10/29/2018
Super quick! Very pleasant experience.
I was thrilled with my service at Cartech Auto Service. I arrived without an appointment and without the proper paperwork so I made things a bit challenging for them, but they jumped right in and took care of everything without a complaint. Very happy.

John C.
Dana Point, CA
10/26/2018 Category: Service
John said the business provided good service.

John H.
Lexus ES 350
10/26/2018 Category: Service
John said he has no complaints with the business's service.

AG
Aaron G.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Aaron said this was his best experience with a repair business. The business was clean. The staff got him in and out quickly. They were great.

SUE B.
Acura TSX
10/20/2018
The Excellent and Honest Quality of the Service
Cartech Auto Service was recommended by the Auto Club. I am an older person and own a low mileage 2004 Acura TSX. The recommendations for repairs have all involved necessary safety repairs. I am really impressed by the concern for my safety and the courtesy of the owner and his service representatives. When I read the service recommendations to my son-in-law, he strongly advised me to make the repairs so I did. The car is safe, and I can tell the difference in how well it drives. I have recommended AutoTech to a friend.

Sam S.
Ford Econoline Wagon
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Sam said the staff had good customer service.

GF
Ghad F.
Lexus IS 250
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Ghad said they did a wonderful job, they were kind ,got it done quick and they took him in last minute.

Richard S.
Laguna Beach, CA
Volkswagen GTI
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Richard said the service was good.

LY
Les Y.
Ladera Ranch, CA
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Les said the business does a great job.