SUE B.
Acura TSX
04/20/2019
I found Car Tech through the Auto Club. I trust their recommendations and appreciate their personal service.
The AAA service truck found that the starter on my car no longer worked. The technician told me to drive straight to my mechanic and not to turn off the car. When I arrived at Car Tech--my regular mechanic--I was immediately helped as if I had made an appointment. I am always happy with the service that I receive at Car Tech.

FM
FELICIA M.
La Palma, CA
Nissan Sentra
04/20/2019
The customer service was amazing and quick! They called me right away and were very informative!

Woodland Hills, CA
Cadillac Escalade ESV
04/19/2019
Clear, expert explanation
The service experience is top notch, like what I remember having as a kid watching my dad take the car to the mechanic (46 years old).

They did an inspection that was thorough and quick.

They had patience to explain everything to me since I was buying a used sub that I wasn’t familiar.

YZ
YUEQUAN Z.
04/18/2019
50,000 miles maintenance
I like the friendly and flexible services the team provided. It is important for me to find reliable and honest car mechanics. Please keep up the good work.

KRYSTOPHER B.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
04/17/2019
The most honest auto shop on the West Coast.
Best service, Honesty & humility at its greatest, out of all the shops I’ve visited throughout my auto enthusiast career, this shop has been the most polite, no bs, not money hungry, & helpful auto center ever. Thank you for helping me find out more about my underlying problems with my car, as most mechanics lie to get your money & take advantage of our limited knowledge.

AC
ALESSANDRO C.
04/16/2019
Welcoming, available, precise and reliable
Of all car services I used in OC, Cartech is the one which has repeatedly proven to be very reliable, accommodating and timely satisfying across the board, including with foreign cars such as my Audi and Nissan

JD T.
04/16/2019
CarTech truly cares about you and your vehicle!
I contacted CarTech because someone referred me to them. Called and spoke to Tim initially and told him about my A/C blowing warm air. Diagnosed over the phone as needing new refrigerant (cost = $120). So I took my car in the following day. Mentioned to Tim (owner) that I also had an oil leak that I've had for about a year but every time I'd take my car to the dealership for an oil change, the dealership service advisors would tell me that I just needed a new oil filter. But of course, the oil kept leaking and what made me so frustrated was that the dealership never showed me the leakage underneath my vehicle! I never saw how badly the leakage was under my car until I took it to CarTech. Tim put my car on the lift and when he explained to me that my car had oil leakage in 3 different areas, I was so pissed off at the two Ford dealerships that had been servicing my car previously that I will never take my Mustang to a Ford dealership again for routine maintenance because they won't ever disclose leaks and other issues to you, especially if your car is still under the 60K warranty. After talking with Tim at length regarding the new oil leak issues (A/C issue by the way turned out to be a leaking A/C Compressor), my initial repair quote of $120 turned into a quote of almost $3,000! Tim made me realize that the dealership probably did not want to do warranty work on my car after seeing the multiple leaking areas because dealership mechanics get paid half the commission on warranty work as opposed to "new" repair work. WOW!! I met Tim's team and they all seemed very friendly and personable. I left my car at CarTech for 4 days while they completed all the repairs. They ended up pulling out my entire engine and transmission so they could everything out; Tim sent me two updates, and even sent me photos of his team working on my car. I was super happy and had peace of mind while they worked on my car. Tim was also kind enough to provide me with a loaner car so I could get to work while my car was out of commission. Their shop is super clean and well maintained. I also saw how Tim dealt with other customers while I was there. Everyone seemed to be happy. From what it looks to me, Tim does a great job of managing his people and operations and because he is straightforward and actually shows you and explains to you what is wrong with you car, this goes a long way in the trust that is gained by the customer.

Lastly.....Never trust a dealership again! CarTech is the one you want to TRUST. Trust me.

MA
Mohamed A.
Chevrolet Caprice Police Patrol Vehicle
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Mohamed said the service was excellent.

JUDITH F.
04/15/2019
Super Honest and Professional
These guys were the best. Evaluated the problem and held their word on not charging us if they couldn't fix it (turned out to be a complex, dealer-only hybrid transmission issue). Super easy to work with; I would definitely bring my Toyota Highlander Hybrid back for other work. Thank you, Tim!

JOEL B.
Aliso Viejo, CA
04/13/2019
Great place!!
The shop was nice and clean and they were quick to repair my waterpump, got my car the next day after taking it in at 530 Friday evening. Everyone was very friendly.

AZ
ALEX Z.
Dodge Dakota
04/12/2019
Awesome Customer Service
I was taken care of from my initial phone call to Sam letting me know that my problems would be assessed if I took my car there for an engine analysis and also when walking through the front doors the next day and meeting with Tim. When my engine analysis came up with multiple answers, I was pointed in the right direction and they did not even charge me for the work and time that they put in to look at my truck. I definitely recommend this shop

CAROL B.
Barstow, CA
Dodge Durango
04/10/2019
I love this place, Tim is such a wonderful person, great customer service every work they have done on my car was excellent. I drive all the way down from Barstow just to have my car serviced here because it is so worth the drive to know the job is done right

KL
KIRK L.
hungtinton beach, CA
Dodge Stratus
04/09/2019
Great service at Cartech!
Tim and Co. really took good care of me and fixed up my worn out SRT4. They did some extra work on it, I think! I'm so happy with them and I will be back for
more. Thanks, CarTech!

DAN H.
Santa Ana, CA
04/08/2019
Great repair facility
They are very knowledgeable, courteous, friendly, and accurate!

HA
HIDETO A.
Lexus ES 350
Power Steering wheels
They always do a good precise job.

HA
HIDETO A.
Power Sterling wheels
They do a precise good job all the time.

CALLUM S.
La Mirada, CA
04/05/2019
Came into the shop as it was around the corner from where I worked. Was greeted with enthusiasm and a smile and was made to feel welcome straight away. They listened to what I had to say and then discussed potential options. Tested the car and gave me a diagnosis within a hour or so and was immediately looking at ways to fix it and give me the best option available whilst making sure everything was by the book and within California laws.

Because of my busy schedule on that day they supplied me with a loan car and got me going straight away. Repair was done quicker than expected and I now don’t have to listen to a terrible rattling sound in my car!

Great service from start to finish! Thanks guys.

BW
BRIAN W.
04/04/2019
Great service friendly people
Great service, friendly staff. Got me in and out quickly.

NH
NED H.
Lake Elsinore, CA
GMC Sonoma
04/04/2019
Brake job
I always get great service and a detailed explanation of what work was done.

Suzuki SX4
04/03/2019
Knowledgeable
Did their best to explain services completed in a friendly manner.