LK
LEO K.
Aliso Viejo, CA
07/15/2019
Honda Civic smog check
This was the only place that would smog my wife’s Honda Civic. It’s a 2000 with only 31,000 miles on it. The guy working there was friendly and also nice to talk to. I will take all my cars here to get smogged and worked on.

07/12/2019
5 Stars
Friendly and fast service

NM
NADER M.
07/11/2019
Fast and efficient
20 minutes in and out for an indicator bulb change on my BNW. Love it. Tim, Sam, and team are great to work with!

JOHANNA C.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
07/10/2019
Honest, nice and I trust them
I found myself driving out of town when suddenly my car began to sputter. It had been doing this off and on but this sound was different and I knew I had to get to Cartech to check it out. When I arrived they immediately put my car at the top of the list once I explained that I was on my way to take care of my in-laws in AZ and needed to get there.

Tim and the team took care of me without hesitation and I had my car back within 24 hours. That experience, coupled with my husbands experience and talking to others in the waiting room who also had been going to Cartech sealed the deal for me. Everyone I spoke to said that they were one of the good guys, not trying to add more things to be fixed. I won't be going any place else and appreciate how they treat their customers.

CARY B.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Kia Soul
07/09/2019
new battery, no problem
Thanks to Sam and his team, I was able to get a ride to work (local) and at the end of the day, had a new battery installed in the car. Couldn't have done it without you! Thanks a lot!

TF
TSAI CHIA F.
Tustin, CA
07/07/2019
So satisfied about the service
The reception at front desk is so good!
Very polite and tried to help me as much as he can.

I am appreciated and definitely will come back

07/05/2019
Professional and honest
Great work done and honest advice. Greatly appreciated!

Yorba Linda, CA
Ford Edge
06/27/2019
Extremely Quick Service
I came in for a smog check today and was in and out of there in about fifteen minutes. This place is awesome!!!

YM
YOSHI M.
Ford Transit Connect
06/26/2019
Quick
My commercial vehicle is always busy and they provided service as I requested time range.

RP
RACHEL P.
Santa Ana, CA
06/26/2019
Incredible integrity
Absolutely amazing customer service. Mr. Nguyen is incredible friendly and very knowledgeable with cars. In comparison to all of the other corporate places I've visited like Jiffy and Oilstop where I feel like I'm constantly assaulted by business associates trying to sell me more services and products, Mr. Nguyen was extremely transparent about the services and products necessary for my vehicle within my budget. It was very refreshing and you definitely bet I'll be returning back here.

MEL R.
06/23/2019
Courteous customer service and competent auto technicians
I appreciate the respectful and courteous treatment from the front office and the competent mechanics and technicians that ensure that my car is operating at an optimal level.

JOHNNY P.
Mercedes-Benz E320
06/22/2019
One of the best auto mechanic shops in OC.
My Mercedes has an issue with the rear window not rolling up, the motor and the regulator was fried. This shop took me in despite their busy schedule. I had already gonna to 2 different shops within the plaza but they were unable to accommodate my schedule, Cartech has no issues. After the diagnostic and their recommendation, I signed the necessary paperwork they they begin. I dropped of the car at 8am and they called me to pick it up at 4.

Overall, I was most satisfy with the service and the shop. Tim was most gracious to point out the stuff I need as well as things that can wait. He was knowledgeable and provided excellent customer service. I definitely will be bringing my cars back here in the future.

EH

Laguna Niguel, CA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
06/17/2019
Sam was Great!
Sam was great! He was pleasant and informational. He was also very helpful.

ANGELA M.
06/15/2019
Quite service
Friendly staff and efficient!

ALICIA M.
06/10/2019
I always receive great service from the employees here. They're knowledgable, honest, nice, and I feel comfortable having them work on my car. I will continue using their services in the future.

Los Angeles, CA
06/06/2019
Smog Check
I needed a smog check and found this shop near my office. Not only was I serviced right away, they were able to get my smog check done in under 30 minutes. Bonus points to being right next to an awesome Kabob shop. Made my lunch break errand run smoothly!

KC
KEN C.
Anaheim, CA
06/06/2019
My 2006 Honda Accord needed a new transmission (rebuilt) and timing belt. Picked it up today and it drives like a new car. Price was very fair and answered all my questions. Very pleasant folks.

RICHARD H.
06/05/2019
I made an appointment online the night before, and when I came to the shop the following morning at the appointed time I was greeted with a smile and set up for my 45,000 mile service. I was explained everything that was to be done, and when the job was done I was called and said my car was ready. All this within one and a half hours. I have brought my car here for service in the past and they are not only honest, but friendly and prompt.

II
IHAR I.
06/05/2019
Great service, honest people.
Great service. Honest people. Their warranty on labor and parts really works. Would definitely come back again!