CL
CHRIS L.
Parker, CO
Check 20x19 Verified
11/17/2017
A unfortunate pattern that seems to recurring...
I took my truck in for a standard oil change. A heater part that was replaced last year and was under warranty needed replacing again. During another oil change visit my heater stopped working. Additionally I now have a rattling in my engine they claim is due to the tensioner; my truck is older but I am very meticulous in maintaining my vehicle and this sound was not there when I dropped it off. . Since this was the end of the day and drivable, the front desk said they would talk to the owner and get back to me. So far no phone call a day later and I expect a discussion I won't like about how to deal w this. In fine w work to maintain but I can't deal w a pattern of leaving my vehicle for standard work and having this happen. I've been working w them for nearly four years but that relationship may soon come to am end. I know Sam at the front desk is leaving and because I trusted him completely and the front desk has already dropped the ball it might be time to move on.

Displaying 1 Review