RICHARD H.
06/09/2020
Rec’d service not required by manufacturer
I took my car to Car Tech for the manufacturer scheduled 60,000 mile service. I was told that I needed to replace the radiator fluid because conditions in California warranted it. After agreeing to that, I looked into it and discovered that the manufacturer does not require that service until 120,000 miles. No mention was made that any special conditions existed for that service. So I spent needless money on something that wasn’t required for another 60,000 miles. That is not appreciated. I normally receive great service from Car Tech, but I can’t say the same for this visit. I will probably continue going there, but will be more vigilant at what I agree to in the future.

Tustin, CA
04/02/2020
CarTech has been servicing my for years. The work is very good; they are mindful of your budget.

I highly recommend them.

JERRY A.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/25/2019
Jetta 8/23
Work was good but again cost is to high.

IS
Ismail S.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Ismail said he sent this business a message on Facebook and they didn't reply, so it was poor customer service.

AP
ARMANDO P.
12/05/2017
Took my car in for an oil change.

Friendly service, but it was slower than expected (2 hours with an appointment), quotes for work needed were more expensive than the last shop I went to, and they somehow managed to activate a "kid safety" feature on my car (Ford MyKey) which I can only deactivate by going to the dealership which is a huge waste of time. I get that accidents happen, but they did not even mention it to me.

Oil change was fine, but I don't plan to come back.

LA
Liban A.
Costa Mesa, CA
Mitsubishi Lancer
10/26/2017 Category: Service
Liban said this business just repaired the problem with his steering wheel in May, but he had to take the vehicle back because it stopped working again. However, he didn't have any problems during his visit and the owner is an awesome guy. He was very helpful and was super nice.

TV
Thomas V.
Northridge, CA
BMW 535i
04/25/2017 Category: Service
Thomas said the repair this business did for him only lasted 2 weeks because the belt they fixed snapped again and he had to take it back.