Aliso Viejo, CA
BMW 740i
05/29/2019
Straight forward
Car was repaired within the timeline stated. No surprises. An Update was provided during the repair which is appreciated.

ER
EMRE R.
Volkswagen GTI
05/25/2019
Honest and skilled
I've taken my GTI here a few times and it's always been an excellent experience. Tim & Sam are super smart and direct about what needs to be done, why, and what alternatives you have. Good dudes, good shop

AH
ANN H.
Laguna Hills, CA
Volvo C70
05/24/2019
First visit a success
The recommendation I received to use Cartech Auto Service proved a good one. After a communication snafu, the work went smoothly and with good humor and courtesy. I was not pressured and will definitely be back for service on my Volvo C 70.

KD
KAREN D.
Toyota Prius c
05/24/2019
Tim
Tim made me feel confident I was in good hands. Thank you

ME
MERLE E.
Chevrolet Aveo
05/23/2019
excellent service
Sam and his staff were kind caring and made sure to get our car back on the road within a couple of hours. So appreciated the care. Thank you so much!!
Merle and Leon

Laguna Hills, CA
05/22/2019
Excellent advice
My advisor pointed out several items on my car that were failing. I thus made arrangements to sell the car (wholesale) immediately. The next day the engine warning light came on. So grateful for the timely warning about my car's failing health.

Honda Civic Si
05/20/2019
Awesome
These guys are great! Always professional, kind, accommodating, and honest.

YM
YOSHI M.
05/19/2019
trustworthy
They find many points to be replaced before major problem happens.
I also understand necessity of preventive maintenance my old car.

AR
ADRIANA R.
Tustin, CA
Acura Vigor
05/18/2019
There honesty
Great service honest Tech's didn't make me feel pressured

Chevrolet Suburban
05/17/2019
Cartech 👍🏻
I always use car tech for service to our vehicles. Tim, the owner, is very trustworthy and easy to work with.

KV
KAMBIZ V.
Nissan Maxima
05/14/2019
A great auto shop
A great place for your auto repair needs. Competent technicians and reasonable prices. Tim will treat you as family and take care of you the best possible.

GF
Gerald F.
Mission Viejo, CA
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Gerald said the business did a great job and went the extra mile for him.

FF
FARID F.
Cadillac Escalade
05/11/2019
Farid
I moved to Irvine a year ago. I was looking for a auto repair service. cartech auto service was the one. They are a group of professionals that I would recommend to anyone for their car care.

Cadillac Escalade
05/10/2019
Great shop!
Outstanding service. Quality care. Happy that I found this place.

San Leandro, CA
Cadillac CTS-V
05/09/2019
Just a nice place to take your car
Nice people, clean shop, I don’t feel like I’m being ripped off. My go-to place for general maintenance.

RICK H.
Elk Grove, CA
05/06/2019
Service Review
An excellent experience, very nice people and fast service, would definitely go back for service.

DOUG L.
Jeep Compass
05/05/2019
Trust
It is nice to know I can trust Tim, Sam and their team to give honest answers. This is why I keep going back to them.

EP
ERIN P.
Toyota Yaris
05/01/2019
Fast, friendly service.
I had a great experience at cartech today. I went in for a smog check (walk in, no appointment, though I did call to check if they had an opening) and was in and out in under 30 minutes. The sales associate was friendly and helpful. 5 stars all around!

CT
COLE T.
Gilbert, AZ
04/27/2019
They put the customer first.
I was on vacation when the water pump in my car blew out. When I brought my car in they made me top priority so I could ensure I would be able to leave and get back home on time.

TOM B.
04/26/2019
The best service
My engine light came on and found out it was misfiring. Sam and the great guys at CarTech fixed it as good as new. They even repaired my cruise control light which was a nice surprise.

Thank you guys!