DWIGHT H.
01/29/2020
Real "Excellent" Customer Service
My life partner and I have our vehicles serviced at Car Tech. Each time, we appreciate the courtesy, professionalism and honesty of the staff. We would highly recommend them.

DK
DOUG K.
Ladera Ranch, CA
01/29/2020
Simply the best!
Started going to CarTech several years ago when the local Jeep Dealer had no clue what they were doing. From that point forward I have always taken both our vehicles there. Sam, Tim, and the entire team provide the best service at the best cost. I trust them completely with my cars!!

RZ
RORY Z.
Huntington Beach, CA
01/27/2020
They made the dreaded trip to mechanic nice
I had been offered a free 40-point check up through AAA and after reading all the wonderful reviews decided to go to car tech. I had a great experience there are very kind patient understanding and explain everything before and after. I was lucky that nothing needed immediate attention but they pointed out a couple things that will need looking at in the future. this is a great way to do business and I will definitely recommend them and use them for all of our cars thank you

HY
HELEN Y.
01/23/2020
Thanks for your very good service.
Thanks for your very good service!

JOHN W.
Laguna Hills, CA
01/21/2020
Good job, ,good prices, quick service
Brought my daughters car in here for a smog test, was in and out in 15 minutes.

LYLE S.
01/15/2020
Professional interaction.
Always enjoy going here as it reminds me of my work with American Honda in client appreciation and professionalism.

VN
VANDANA N.
Cadillac XT5
01/14/2020
Honest and prompt services.
I have been talking all of our cars to Cartech for more then 10 years and that’s because they have great respect for customers and their satisfaction. And honesty! They have knowledged employees with the quality of workmanship. My family feels we are safe taking our cars here.

MK
MAREK K.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Suzuki Grand Vitara
01/11/2020
Professional, clean, fast
Professional, clean and fast. I was just there to get my car smog checked but everything went very well

STEPHEN S.
Nissan Versa
01/11/2020
I needed to get a smog check done before I went on vacation and they were kind enough to fit me in last minute on a very busy day. Thank you guys for all that you do!

INFINITI Q50
01/08/2020
Quick and simple
Had an appointment already and the smog test was done in less than 30 mins.

SL
SAMUEL L.
Acura TSX
01/07/2020
Overall good experience
Good customer service! No hassle and friendly.

01/04/2020
Consistent excellent customer service
I never need to hesitate bringing my car here. I've been a customer for a few years now and I will be for many more to come

CP
CHASE P.
Anaheim, CA
12/30/2019
Excellent excellent service!
Absolutely amazing time. Thank yall so much

FC
FRANK C.
Tustin, CA
12/28/2019
Oil Change
I got my Audi Oil change at Car tech. They did a great job and changed out damaged Drain plug to make sure there is no Oil leaking.
I will bring my car back for future service :)

12/28/2019
Greta service
Great service as always .